main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:UK Star Wars Story

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by Jedi_Nat, Jan 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mustafar_66

Mustafar_66 Force Ghost star 6

May 20, 2005
    "Hehe. You seriously think I'd come ready to greet and kill a bunch of Jeedai and not have protection? You Republic scum are dumber than you look. And you look retarded."

2. rebeljediknight_88

rebeljediknight_88 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 15, 2005
    *as Nate and Burt fly around blowing up everything that moves with the laser cannon you happen to move*

"errr, shall i blast him sir?" asks burt

"no. he could be of some use to us. let the jedi deal with him. Holy..."

*Nate pulls a manuver which causes the remaining 4 fighters to explode*

"the CIS are here. better get on the comlink and call in reinforcements"

*opens channel to the nearest starship*

"admiral (add somebody) we have spotted enemy aircraft in the area here. any chance you could lend a hand?"

3. Mustafar_66

May 20, 2005
    *Hides behind cargo containers*

"Well, Jeedai, it seems that yer mystical 'Force' won't be much good against our CIS reinforcements"

*Grabs communicator*

"Hey, Crazy Texan to Buckets-of-Bolts, we need some reinfrcements!"

4. sidious1

sidious1 Jedi Youngling star 6

Jun 5, 2002
    *The Droid Fighters Attack without mercy*

*DS 1709* My Lord, we have them on the run!

Gooooood!

I will stop this insurgence before it begins!

5. ObiWanCon

ObiWanCon Jedi Master star 4

Apr 15, 2004
    As Jedi Master Conroy effortlessly slices through droids with his lightsaber he realises that things are getting out of control.

"Nate I hope those reinforcements get here soon because as much as I enjoy slicing droids up all day we need to take control of the situation and soon"

6. ninja_noodlehead

ninja_noodlehead Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 2, 2005
    Jedi Master Noodle appears to help slice up droids.

Fun.

7. Mustafar_66

May 20, 2005
    *Picks off Clones with his Six Shooter and Blaster*

"Like shootin' bottles back on Corellia..."

8. rebeljediknight_88

Jun 15, 2005
    "they are on their way sir ETA 10 mins. as soon as they come out of lightspeed they will deploy.
    master yoda wishes me to inform you that there is a small ship of jedi within half an hour of here on their way."

*Nate pilots between Droid Fighters*

"i hope they bring more fighters with them, sir is there any way you can shut these droids down? there isnt a command ship so the signal must be coming from the surface."

9. Mustafar_66

May 20, 2005
    "Okay. Enough games"

*Takes out Heavy Repeater and unloads on the crowd of Jedi and Clones*

10. Black_Scout

Black_Scout Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 10, 2003
    Master Shadow, the enigmatic Jedi previously dispatched for the mission and thought to be dead, watches the events unfolding. Her cloaking skills are all she needs to remain hidden from the rest, like a shadow, hence her name. She knows that when the time is right she'll emerge, but for now all she had to do was observe.

11. ObiWanCon

Apr 15, 2004
    "No problem Nate I'll find the droid controller and shut it down"

Jedi Master Conroy runs off to shut down the control centre.

12. Jedi_Nat

Jedi_Nat Jedi Master star 5

Nov 28, 2000
    Jedi Master Conroy ran off leaving Nat, Serena and Noodel to defend themselves against Jacey Bay Be. Whilst Nat gracefully deflected all blaster bolts that came her way with her special electrum-plated, gold-bladed lightsaber, she felt another presence in the Force.

"We are not alone."

13. Mustafar_66

May 20, 2005
    "Well, ladies, are we having fun?"

14. Jedi_Nat

Nov 28, 2000
    "Is this all you can give us?" Nat asked as she deflected blaster bolts. "This is nothing compared to what I went through as a padawan." Nat then chuckled to herself.

15. lukesgirlie

lukesgirlie Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 30, 2005
    Serena twirlled the blade of her lightsaber this way and that, leaving a lavender trails in its wake.

"Mister Bay Be, much as we would like to wait around here all day, we have work to do. You shall tire before us no doubt. Why not let us pass, so we are not forced to kill you?"

16. ObiWanCon

Apr 15, 2004
    Meanwhile, Jedi Master Conroy is on his way to the source of the Droids when three destroyer droids come out from behind a group of rocks, as Master Conroy ignites is strong blue blade from his lightsaber he mutters to himself

"I thought I?d just left this party"

As the destroyer droids open fire Jedi Master Conroy deflects all of the blaster fire by twirling his lightsaber at unbelievable speed. It?s a stalemate what will happen next.

17. Jedi_Nat

Nov 28, 2000
    Nat decided enough was enough. She walked towards Jacey Bay Be deflecting blaster bolts as she walked. As soon as she was a lightsabre's length away from Jacey Bay Be, she somersaulted iver his head and landed behind him. With a karate chop to the back, Jacey Bay Be crumpled to the floor.

"Wow, these martial art holo-vids I watched on Coruscant came in handy," Nat said with a smile. "Now that I have put Jacey Bay Be out of commision for a while, we can continue with our mission."

And with that, the Jedi party headed north once more.

18. sidious1

sidious1 Jedi Youngling star 6

Jun 5, 2002
    *Meanwhile back at Lord Sidious's private chamber*

I have lured them into a false sense of security my young apprentice!

Track them and engage them!

They will be no match for you!

Yes, my Master!

*Darth Bestial strides out of the chamber towards his waiting Sith Speeder*

19. ObiWanCon

Apr 15, 2004
    As Jedi Master Conroy fights with three destroyer droids a platoon of battle droids start coming over a hill

"This just gets better and better"

Master Conroy signals through the force to the other Jedi for help he can only hope they come to help soon.

20. Jedi_Nat

Nov 28, 2000
    Nat stopped. "Master Conway is in trouble. That direction."

The Jedi quickly changed direction to help Master Conway.

21. FatBurt

FatBurt Sex Scarecrow Vanquisher star 6

Jul 21, 2003
    Burt bring the ship round and set to sight up some concussion missiles against to oncoming droid army.

"I might get a few" he thinks "and that'll just make their job easier"

As the targeting reticle winked green the incomming alert flashed and as he looked at the HUD he realised he'd not noticed the 10 vulture droids just a klick off his aft end who's just released a full compliment of torpedo's his way

22. rebeljediknight_88

Jun 15, 2005
    fire Burt!!

*within the fraction of a second that the missiles had been fired Nate flipped the ship and headed towards the clouds with the Vultures hot on their tail*

Come on Bros, dont let me down

*just as they came to the cloud lining a whole squadron blasted through and sredded the droids up*

WWWHHHOOOHOOOOO!!

"sorry for the com silence commander we couldnt get the message through this ion particle cloud." said (add somebody here)

doesnt matter. All wings form up on my ship!!we have a battle to win.

*with that he truned the ship around and fired one laser bolt which wiped out the desroyer droids that the Jedi faced; one that happened to get too close was left with a few fried hairs*

23. Jedi_padawan_leigh

Jedi_padawan_leigh Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 13, 2003
    You all should post on the RPG forum heheh, great thread idea :)

Senator Leigh Da'avis sat in one of the senates hoverpads in the centre of the massive senate chamber. Decked out in a pale blue robe and silver headband holding back intrecately braided hair, she felt uncomfortable in the almost regalness of the outfit, the colours representing the colours of her native homeworld of Raltiir. But for the sake of appearances she complied for now. Putting a hand to the console, she spoke out loud to the senate

"Honerable representatives of the republic, I have received news that some of our allies have been caught up in a conflict on Commenor..."

A dull chatter emminated from the chamber, but regardless, the senator continued

"The campaign was being led by the Jedi Master Nat and her team. As you may or not be aware, Master Nat and her companions came to my planets aid during a pirate attack on the capital city..."

Leigh looked out onto the many faces in the senate. But one key figure was missing. The chancellor. He had disappeared, to where, no-one really knew.

"I understand that due to the disappearance of the chancellor, this request may be disreguarded, but I request further re-enforcements to aid those on commenor. King Sallar is also sympathetic to the cause, and wants to offer Raltiir as a base and possible rendevous point for the Jedi, Republic and its forces, should they need it"

"I would like to second that motion"

A voice called out over the dull hum. Senator bail organa floated to the centre of the chamber, a tall and noble figure who had a great presence in the senate. Leigh nodded poliely in thanks and waited for the response

"Motion granted. We will send a transmission to the commenor team for you immediately. For now, the senate the adjourned"

The senators began leaving, out in the hallway an aide approached her.

"You ship is ready senator"

As on the RPG forum my post is loooong oops :p (Just to be sure it is the clone wars time line isnt it?)

24. Mustafar_66

May 20, 2005
    Back on the landing pad, Jasey Bay Be was finally waking up.

"Oooh, my head. Bloody women. Can't live with 'em..."

*He grabs his communicator*

"Yo. Crazy Texan to Cockney Sparrow, I need a ride"

A heavyily (London, for sake of reference) accented male voice came back over the Com.

"All righ', guv, keep that stupid 'tasche o' yours on. I'll be over in a jiffy."

25. Jedi_Nat

Nov 28, 2000
    Thank you *curtsies*. I did this on the WA forum to get people posting again, and failed sorta. My friend Kartanym said to on on the RPG forum, but I'm not game enough yet [face_blush] . And I write heaps in the WA story too! Back to the story...

Nat, Serena and Noodle ran until they saw a tiny dot in the distance that was Master Conway. Nat sped off leaving the padawans behind. In a very short space of time, Nat had reached Master Conway and the thousands of battle droids that kept approaching. Nat got out her lighsabre and started deflecting blaster bolts. When Serena and Noodle had caught up, Nat aproached the droids and started dismantling with her lightsabre. I slash to the torso of one driod, and a beheading of another. One after one, Nat took down the battle droids in a blur of golden yellow light.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.