main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:UK Star Wars Story

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by Jedi_Nat, Jan 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cobranaconda

Cobranaconda Jedi Grand Master star 7

Mar 3, 2004
    The unfathomable disturbance was edging ever closer to its prey. The person who is writing this knows that because he is the unfathomable disturbance, and his disturbance is unfathomable. However, when his disturbance will become fathomable, it should be noted that none, not even the Bogblatter Beast of Traal, could stand against the power and devastating force...

Of his lack of culinary skills.

2. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Flying the lead ship of the droid formation, one-time Republic politician turned Confederate pilot scanned the battlefield, watching the ships spin about and decimate the droideka's.

"Stupid droids," Sinre muttered under his breath, and then he spoke into the comm, "Droids, focus fire on the Jedi vessels engines, one Jedi at a time. Leave the leader to me."

Flipping my Bellabub-22 up above the fight, Sinre dumb-fired several torpedoes at the lead fighter. At least, if he missed, the explosives would hit the ground and wipe out a few Jedi as well.

Blue torpedoes sung out, hissing in the atmosphere, and Sinre smirked mercilessly

3. Jedi_Nat

Jedi_Nat Jedi Master star 5

Nov 28, 2000
    Nat kept on destroying droids, but no matter how many she destroyed, more and more kept approaching.

"Will this ever end?" Nat asked. "There are only four of us, and we need to get to this disturbance in the Force."

All of a sudden, thier starship flew around them, with Nate and Burt on board.

"Perfect timing," said Master Conway.

The landing platform opened enough above them, for all Jedi to Force-jump on board. As soon as everyone was board, the ship flew up and away.

4. rebeljediknight_88

rebeljediknight_88 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 15, 2005
    "errrr sir, how long do you think it will take us to get to our jump point?" asked burt

"ETA 5 mins" replied Nate "Why"

"because i seriously doubt that we have 5 mins"

*nate looked at the sensor screen saw the 25 Droid squadrons that were gaining. then his face turned to utter horror as he saw that their wings were splitting*

"damn, my luck ant be that bad"

*all 25 squadrons released toropdos*

"everybody get in your escape pods we may have need of them"

*With seconds now on the clock of death, Nate had an idea. one that many had tried and failed doing. one that could kill them outright. he reached for the hyperdrive lever and slowly pulled back causing the ship to speed into lightspeed*

5. Mustafar_66

Mustafar_66 Force Ghost star 6

May 20, 2005
    (I really need someone to take the role of my pilot henchman)

"Jeez, where the hell is he?"

6. sidious1

sidious1 Jedi Youngling star 6

Jun 5, 2002
    *Out of no-where, Darth Bestial flew from his Sith Speeder and seemed to dance among the fighting ships, taking down one Jedi Fighter after another*

*He landed on one Fighter only to slice both engines and in a second he was on the next ship slicing mercilessly away*

*He had no compassion, only hate*

7. Black_Scout

Black_Scout Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 10, 2003
    Master Shadow watched the action and decided in hindsight it wouldn't have been good a good idea to jump on that ship in a vain attempt to get off one of the most dull planets she'd ever been stranded on. However she knew that the slightest knock would throw that sith off balance and send him falling to the ground. The hard part was keeping herself out of danger at the same time, but it was worth a try. Closing her eyes Shadow reaches out...

8. ObiWanCon

ObiWanCon Jedi Master star 4

Apr 15, 2004
    As Master Conroy watched the mayhem in front of him he said

"I have a bad feeling about this"

9. sidious1

Jun 5, 2002
    *Lord Bestial felt Shadows movements through the Force and evaded her attacks with supreme precision*

Jedi!:mad:

*Bestial, slashes at one Fighter after another without remorse* [face_plain]

10. Mustafar_66

May 20, 2005
    *Look at Bestial's acrobatics*

"Flashy son of a..."

11. rebeljediknight_88

Jun 15, 2005
    *sparks flew everywhere, nate pushed the lever allowing them to come out of hyperspace*

"awwww sith!! my head. is everyone ok?"

*once ok's had come from everyone nate turned the ship around and plotted a course back to the fleet. but what had happened to their friends, and what had happened to them - they shouldnt be alive!!*

12. sidious1

Jun 5, 2002
    *Bestial landed with the Jedi fleet in ruins before him*

Now I must track these remaining traitors!

*As his Sith Speeder flew towards him, he double-flipped on to it and was gone*

13. Lord_DarthSatanus

Lord_DarthSatanus Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 29, 2004
    *on the edge of the system, a ship appears, and Darth Satanus sits motionless watching the carnage unfold*

Ah, the invigorating feel of fear and death is strong here.
    These fools will destroy each other, and yet what will they achieve?

I'm inclined to help fight against the Jedi, but for now I shall wait, this destruction amuses me greatly [face_devil]

*activates cloaking device, and ship vanishes

14. sidious1

Jun 5, 2002
    *Lord Sidious feels another presence in the Force*

*Activates Holo-Projector*

Lord Satanus! I was expecting you!

There is nothing that transpires in this Galaxy without my knowledge!

You will join me in my private chambers....immediatley!

*The Hologram vanishes*

15. Lord_DarthSatanus

Lord_DarthSatanus Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 29, 2004
    You dare to demand things of me!

But if you have some devious plan to destroy all our enemies and have the Sith rule all once again, then I hall hear what you have to say

*beams self to Sidious' chamber*

Now speak, and be quick about it

16. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Watching the Jedi squadrons be decimated, fighting legions of droids and hundreds of fighters, Sinre was saddened. All these forces, and that one amazing fighter, who had identified himself as some Darth, for so few Jedi.

What was to become of humans, drowned in a world of droids and madmen?? Sinre knew his help was pointless, with the CIS so dedicated to battle they would fill the galaxy with metal beings.

With a final sigh, and change of heart, Sinre turned his missile launchers on the Sith speeders, firing.

17. rebeljediknight_88

Jun 15, 2005
    *as the ship travelled through hyperspace Nate got a worrying sense of danger. it was too quiet. he had time to check on the jedi and Burt so he climbed back ship. there were all the jedi - no this was wrong, all asleep in weird positions, scattered over the tables and floor. just then Burt entered the room.*

"dont ask me"

*nate went to work trying to figure out what had happened to the jedi. the master awoke.*

"turn the ship to coordinates delta 502 gamma 5583 we have an appointment to keep*

*nate went to work while burt and the jedi revived the others. within moments they were at their new destination. a massive ship. the size of which he had never seen before. more than a planet in length and from readings it seemed to be LIVING!!!!*

18. Jedi_Nat

Nov 28, 2000
    Nat took one look out the viewport.

"Oh my stars..." was all Nat could muster up.

"What is it master?" Serena aksed.

19. Mustafar_66

May 20, 2005
    Jacey Baby Be's vessel finally arrived at his location

"About time. I was beginnin' to think ya wouldn't show. Don't s'pose ou got the co-ordinates of the Jedi ship as it left?"

"As a matter of fact, I did" replied the voice of his co-pilot

"Well ain't that dandy"

He entered his ship and set off to follow the rest of the Jedi.

20. rebeljediknight_88

Jun 15, 2005
    *Nate opened a com channel to the ship that although was liing seemed to have a signal*

"this is Republic Assult ship Demonic. please respond"

"Welcome Commander, we have been expecting you. please come aboard"

*as soon as the ship had landed in the docking hanger the jedi ran out and jumped into their starfighers*

"we wil use the force meld my friends" said the master through the com

"You will leave now commander. you will never see this ship again. you are ordered not to mention this ship"

*nate turned the ship around thinking he would be glad to leave and he would fell sory if anyone happened to accidentally run into it*

21. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Watching droid fighters and Sith speeders erupt into flames, Sinre could only cheer.

But as bolts from the Acclamator ranged his Bellabub out, Sinre realised the newcomers would still paint him as a threat for his fighter design.

Hoping that someone would patch into the command net and save himself, Sinre juked away from the Acclamator, which was launching fighters.

A blazing pain and loud bang on his right sent spots through his sight, and Sinre's fighter dove down, flame leaking.

Ironic thought Sinre, just before he smashed into the planets surface.

His last thought was a simple realistion that the phrase 'ironic', was to simply be his last.

The added irony in that alone made him finally smile.

22. rebeljediknight_88

Jun 15, 2005
    *the com blinked*

23. Jedi_Nat

Nov 28, 2000
    Nat waited for the Demonic's commanader to answer her call.

Meanwhile, out of nowhere, unfamiliar starfighter were coming towards the Jedi.

"Come on Commander. Answer." Nat thought.

Then the blasting came.

24. ObiWanCon

ObiWanCon Jedi Master star 4

Apr 15, 2004
    Jedi Master Conroy was looking out on the new starfighters coming at them and said

"Its times like these I wished I?d joined Master Jocasta Nu in the Jedi archives"

25. rebeljediknight_88

Jun 15, 2005
    "make sure ur strapped in Burt. we are goin evasive"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.