main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Vancouver FF Vancouver Lining Up!!!

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Maruuk, May 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maruuk

Maruuk Jedi Youngling

May 3, 2002
    Hey everybody! I'd say it's like 95% sure that we're gonna see the tickets go on sale this thursday, so I thought it would be cool if we organized a campout for wednesday night with a bunch of us so we can get a foothold on them. The theatres likely to have a midnight show would be riverport, colossus langley, metropolis, and coquitlam. Now metropolis is in a mall and other people have had troubles with malls letting them camp out, so that leaves the outdoor ones. Riverport and Coquitlam are closer to the Vancouver area and are easy to transit to. Riverport has the DLP cinema which is a huge plus, but when i went out there last week they said their first show was on May 24th. I dunno if that was a computer error or not, but it would be nice to have someone else back it up for us. So who all would be willing to do this? and where do you think we should go?

2. Chill

Chill Jedi Youngling star 1

May 2, 2002
    definately riverport. that may 24th dlp thing sounds to be an error. all other dlp screens across north america are starting to show on the 16th. dlp is the way to see aotc.

3. t0rg0

t0rg0 Jedi Youngling

May 6, 2002
    well, I'll be there...

Us FanForce folk should try to figure out a way to all meet up. I'm still debating what time I'll be lining up at, though I'm currently thinking around 8ish on wednesday night.

I'm gunning for the 12:01a DLP showing...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.