main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FFEurope Meeting 2007

Discussion in 'Archive: FanForce Conventions Europe' started by Qui-Gina-Jinn, May 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Qui-Gina-Jinn

Qui-Gina-Jinn Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 2, 2003
    As it seems that the other thread (in the European Community) is all but dead, I thought I'd post it here too.

Who is planning to come and where are people planning to stay??

2. DARTHLARS

DARTHLARS Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    I will only be in London for one day before C.E.
    If planned activities during the day for the FFE meeting coincide with things that I want to do in London, then of course I will participate then. I will have to know the meeting schedule before I decide.
    FFE dinners or party in the evening is of course a must. :D

3. spike_thmid

spike_thmid Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 13, 2005
    Hey Qui-Gina-Jinn

a FF party is in the early stages of planning Here organised by by the UK-RSA Spike2002 (when it all comes off he will be a credit to the name Spike)

if that's any help to you [face_peace]

4. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    I just got the 'ok' from my boss to get those days off, so now I have to look up a flight and a place to sleep. It would help much to know where you're all sleeping - what hotel or at a friend's place (in which part of the city)?

It would be great to go/drive to CE in a bunch of people. :D

5. LadyPoison

LadyPoison Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 30, 2006
    Not travelling all that far, just from Somerset, but if anyone else is getting the train on the Thursday and coming from that direction let me know if they want some travelling company :D I'm staying at the Premier Travel Inn, anyone else staying there? Going there alone and will be very much lacking things to do in the evenings, so count me in for any FF parties :D

6. timbolton

timbolton Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 14, 2003
    L, I'll meet u at your station and get you to PTI. You don't get off at Custom House like you would if you were going straight to ExCel, it's the next station along called Prince Regent.

Is anyone up for some sort of meet/trips around CE for FF Europe? I still think York is worth the trip.

7. Obi Anne

Obi Anne Celebration Mistress of Ceremonies star 8 Staff Member Manager

Nov 4, 1998
    I will not be able to go to a meeting, since I'm only arriving on Friday in London and leaving Monday morning. I hope we can all hang out together during the event.

8. timbolton

Mar 14, 2003
    I think that's what everyone is planning to do Anne :D
    The more the merrier ;)

9. LadyPoison

LadyPoison Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 30, 2006
    Thanks Tim! After i've dropped my stuff off at the hotel i'd be happy to help ya go meet the other peeps needing help getting to their hotels! The more experience i get navigating London the better :p I should be getting to Waterloo about 11:49 if all goes to plan.

10. Amon_Amarth

Amon_Amarth Force Ghost star 6

Jan 27, 2005
    I'll be arriving to London once day before Celebration, so I might drop by at the FFE Meet. I still have to see what my friend has planned.

11. gaiatha

gaiatha Jedi Knight star 5

May 25, 2002
    I'll be arriving in London the monday before CE.
    Maybe we don't have to plan a whole meeting but arrange something like a dinner together or visit the open air concert together.
    But with most of the people arriving on friday it could be a little hard to arrange something like that.
    But Tim I trust you to come up with a good idea ;)

12. timbolton

Mar 14, 2003
    No pressure then? :p

I haven't booked yet (hotel for the night/etc), but it looks like I'll come down on Wednesday instead of Thursday. Something in an evening should be easy to organise, but it's just when. FF-UK North are there enmasse, and hopefully FF-UK London will too, along with FF-UK members from other smaller less active chapters. Great to have the mix of FF Europe along with the two big UK groups, since the people in them I know well, and call all my friends.

13. quigonjaf1961

quigonjaf1961 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 26, 2006
    Hi everybody i am a London person and if i can be of help to anybody from out of town please dont hesitate to ask for any help,it will be a pleasure,i am taking a couple of days off from work before CE if any one wants to meet up let me know it would be great to see all of you!![:D]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.