main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SNG FFSG Social Thread

Discussion in 'Asia & Africa General Discussion' started by JediJean, Apr 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wmgan

wmgan Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 27, 2004
    Hey, tell me more about the line party -- -- couldn't find details in this forum.

2. Darth_Eagle

Darth_Eagle Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    Well, it's kinda not settle other than the most likely date.

I wrote the recommandation about it over at Singapore Sci-Fic & Fantasy Convention thread. Need to polish it up in regard to the allocated location, timing and response, pen it down and submit to Reno so he can pass it over to Shaw.

3. aanakin

aanakin Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 17, 2004
    yeah! i found the m&m's yeah!

4. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    I gotten my "Darth M&M" Towel from Esso. :D Wanted to get the Water Bottle (especially that it's only $5, unlike the Towel $8 for every $3 worth of M&M Bought) but it was out of stock. Heehee, to use or not to use? One thing for sure when I do get the Water Bottle, I'm gonna use it. ;)

5. Yazid_Skywalker

Yazid_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2002
    WEEHEEE!!! I'm in the school with the girls!! hehe, may the Force be with me.

6. Rayten

Rayten Jedi Youngling

Dec 9, 2004
    The Force is with you, young Skywalker. But you are not a Jedi yet. ;)

7. GED_EYE_GUY

GED_EYE_GUY Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 21, 2002
    Miss the time collecting that set of 9 Zo postcards during AOTC.... Hope to see you guys at the line party. I wanna take pictures.

8. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    I still got lots of Mace Windu and Zam Wesell left. :p But am reserving the Zam Wesell ones for my fellow Zam Wesell Costumers.....when I actually go back to doing it again and afford to order the parts from them. :oops:

9. JaZzYjaZZ

JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    Postcards..which reminds me: if anyone is looking for a particular character, I'll see if I have extras and so can pass it to you.

Not sure if there are any postcards this time around. I haven't been checking, but so far no one has seen anything right?

Ged - I see you're back.. :D

10. JediJean

JediJean Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 1, 2002
    Ged,

Welcome back! :)

Yeah, I miss the postcards too... I seem to recall doing some pretty strange things to get those postcards... I think maybe Lukedecop might remember too... LOL! :p

11. InCogNiToFan

InCogNiToFan Jedi Youngling

May 11, 2002
    Hi everyone, took me long time to find out my password to this account heh.

Anyway just want to say that the postcard "Rise Lord Vader" (1 of 7) for episode III was spotted at Heeren.

Sorry, I checked back shortly later, but someone already took the whole lot. Have to look somewhere else.

12. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    Will have to attack all the cinemas near my house soon. :p Thanks for the lead! :)

13. JediClare

JediClare Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2001
    Hi GED_EYE_GUY, welcome back :)

I still have the stack of Obi-Wan and Mace AOTC postcards that Winbros passed to me a long while ago. If anyone wants some, let me know.

InCogNiToFan, thanks for the heads-up. Time to go postcard hunting :p

14. JaZzYjaZZ

Mar 12, 2002
    Postcards! Maybe I'll head over to town area and search. Will try to grab as many as I can, provided there is anymore left to take!

:D

15. InCogNiToFan

InCogNiToFan Jedi Youngling

May 11, 2002
    Haha Good News. I found some more of the postcard 1. Can pass to one of you. Share. How many of you there collecting? I do not want to take more than necessary.

16. JaZzYjaZZ

Mar 12, 2002
    Where did you find it?

I went to town today and they didn't have it in the places I looked - Heeren and Cineleisure. Lido didn't have either.

The annoying thing was that as I was headed to the postcard 'tower' at Spinelli Heeren, these 2 SCGS girls were looting all the postcards. They must have horded at least 100 in total. I can't believe such small hands can grab so many at one time. In the end there wasn't anything left and I didn't get to see what they took.

Argh! :mad:

17. JediJean

Apr 1, 2002
    Me, me, me!!!
    **JediJean waves hands in the air wildly!!**

I collected the postcards the last time... of course, I'd love to collect them now as well... so pls pls pls grab a few for me too!

I really don't have the time to roam the streets these days to search for them anymore, like I did the last time, so if anyone here can help me, that would be sooo great! :p

Muchos gracias!
    JediJean

18. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    Another item to fatten us up.... :eek:

Twisties. :p Random packs of this snack contain winning cards that leads to either 1 of 5 IXUS i5 Digital Cameras or 300 SW Limited Edition T-Shirt. So start feeling for the packs that has the promotional tag, for the cards as from the pack I ate today, it has no winning card. :(

19. Yazid_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
    WTF!! A whole life supply of t shirts!! I want!

20. Yazid_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
    Hey ppl, i got a serious problem. For the past few days, i ve been waking up at 3 AM and watching star wars. its starting to become routine. And padme is appearing in my dreams! (God help me!)
    I was in this elevator and i saw this girl wearing lime green boots. And to my astonishment it was padme!! I didnt see myself but i got a big feeling i was in a clown outfit. I gave her a hug and said 'nice working with u'.
    I know i know all the "what?" and "huh?" is coming out right now. It gets weirder.
    Suddenly i turned to my side and i see ewan mcgregor in obi wan outfit. Again i said nice working with u and shook his hands.
    I turned my attention to padme and we played this game. These were the rules:
    the first person who taps/touches the other 27 times first gets a kiss. (if u think abt it its a stupid rule cos whoever wins, the kiss still happens)
    And then it begun...obviously i won. Got to peck her cheeks and give her a mouthie. Then the idiot that is me said,"was i allowed to give u the tongue"
    padme/nat.portman: "yes , but i aint getting u another kiss.hee"
    and i said DAMN!!
    ...... the kiss felt so real......
    Ohh, if u were wondering where obi wan was all this time then ure out of luck becos this was my dream and he kinda just disappeared.
    P.S, i think he doesnt approve all the mushy stuff.
    WHY!! WHY!!? WHY WAS IT JUST A DREAM!!??

21. JediJean

Apr 1, 2002
    Woah, Yazid!
    I think you've been playing Anakin for WAY TOO LOOOONG already... LOL! :p

22. JaZzYjaZZ

Mar 12, 2002
    Let me point you in the direction of IMH..

23. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    Yazid, join me this July for Harry Potter and you'll be well again! :D

24. Yazid_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
    Damn, no matter how long i sleep i dun seem to have any padme dreams anymore... :(

25. GED_EYE_GUY

GED_EYE_GUY Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 21, 2002
    Thanks for the welcome guys. I shall be huntin' for the Ep3 postcards now!

Jazzy, I remember when we last met and you were about to go into the army. Now you're getting out...geez, 2 years seems pretty fast...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.