main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SNG FFSG Social Thread

Discussion in 'Asia & Africa General Discussion' started by JediJean, Apr 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JaZzYjaZZ

JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    Regarding the Lime mag/yoda poster promotion, I think I'll be there at around 2pm.

:)

2. Darth_Eagle

Darth_Eagle Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    I might come down too with my Cape in toll around early noon if I can finish sewing it tonite. ;) Still need to sew on all the sequins. [-o|

Heehee, want to come down in costume? :p

3. JaZzYjaZZ

Mar 12, 2002
    Haha not for me. :)

4. Yazid_Skywalker

Yazid_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2002
    we got our yoda posters, if anyone still is interested in getting one but didnt have the chance to, i still have one extra.

5. Jedi_Healer

Jedi_Healer Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 23, 2005
    Ooh you got extra... Um, if you don't mind parting with it and no one else wants it, then cool! I could use a new poster (to replace my ep2 one) ;)

6. Yazid_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
    woops, already give mine to xeno.sorry i am.

7. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    Hopefully after I met someone today and ask for 2nd permission to make the unofficial official announcement about something coming to Singapore end of this year, we can start looking forward to it and discussing about it. ;) Ya, it's what I had been telling most whom I met in person.

Intense SW Costumings for those interested till next year it seems! :p

8. padawan_princess

padawan_princess Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 28, 2005
    Ooh you got extra... Um, if you don't mind parting with it and no one else wants it, then cool! I could use a new poster (to replace my ep2 one)

Jedi_healer, I have an extra Yoda poster...it seems my friend didn't have enough space on her wall. :p

9. JaZzYjaZZ

Mar 12, 2002
  10. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    Heeheee....we should have 2 more Meetup and Photo Exchange after all the SW Fever. :) Can exchange photos, posters, postcards and donno what else. I even think I have to let go of some of my SW Collection (No Comtech sorry!) like extra Maul Action figures or even that extra Hasbro QGJ Lightsabre as I think I got 3, at the Meetup. :eek: Need the money for a new commitment as I waited way too long already liaow and more free spaces as I can't find most of my stuffs rite now! :p

Probably one in early June and the other towards end of June. Will put it up as usual under all the Meetup Groups I'm in control of. :D

11. JaZzYjaZZ

Mar 12, 2002
    All Kinokuniya stores are having a 20% off discount on all items. Now's the best time to get all those Star Wars books that you've been eyeing!

;)

12. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    I got a new commitment coming liao. :oops: Now if only someone will confess and stop behaving worse than a kid and pay me back my money..... [face_shame_on_you]

No, I don't mean about tomolo tickets. ;)

13. Yazid_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
    we shud really ask those guys to join us. i mean we're official right?

14. xeno_kenobi

xeno_kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 4, 2002
    Ya, Andrew for one is interested in joining our gang. We shouldn't be so cold la DE... I mean, your problem is only with one person, not all of them right ?

15. JediClare

JediClare Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2001
    JaZzYjaZZ - thanks for the heads-up. Saved a bit off a couple of books :)

16. JaZzYjaZZ

Mar 12, 2002
    Yeah I also did the same and saved some money..if only it lasted longer!

:(

17. JediJean

JediJean Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 1, 2002
    Hi guyz,

Gonna make this real quick...

I haven't been online ever since just before the costume parade, 'cos I kinda had a "relapse", maybe it was due to the fact that it started to drizzle halfway thru' the costume parade, and I guess I kinda know how General Grievous felt coughing and hacking away thru'out Episode 3 now... LOL! :)

As for being the camera person, I'm glad everyone had a good time... I just hope that the pics and video footage turned out OK... I'm just an amateur after all, not even a film student like some folks here... haha! :p

And Faiz, that was my sister...

I'll be back in full force as soon as I'm feeling a little better.

Cheers,
    JediJean.

18. JaZzYjaZZ

Mar 12, 2002
    JediJean - hope you get well soon! :)

19. DarthCrovus

DarthCrovus Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 3, 2005
    Oh no! Get well soon JJ! You have our prayers!

20. Maayla_Mecura

Maayla_Mecura Jedi Master star 1

May 26, 2005
    sorry not sure if its appropriate for newer members to post here but anyaway,erm......how issit like in NS, i mean like when you get on a chopper, do you like feel you are on a gunship or you kno........

21. JaZzYjaZZ

Mar 12, 2002
    Whoa, already getting excited about NS? Should enjoy school life while you have it. But to answer your question, it's nothing really special - just very noisy.

:)

22. Faiz

Faiz Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 1, 2002
    W00T W00T SISTER!?

how old is she? =P

she's really cute, that would explain the uncanny resemblance, lol.

=x

23. Maayla_Mecura

Maayla_Mecura Jedi Master star 1

May 26, 2005
    weird but after watchin ROTS, i felt very very different when watchin the OT.......the ending for ROTJ became extremely extremely .........erm emotional?.....wonder if any felt the same tho.......

24. DarthCrovus

DarthCrovus Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 3, 2005
    I was already crying (*aherm! Crying!?!? Me?!?! Please I'm a real macho man! *flexs muscles) 2 weeks before ROTS when I watched the DVD again.

I think those of us who knew the general storyline without knowing the ROTS details would get emotional. Only now it's like enhanced so much more. I really wanna watch it once Epi 1 to 6 in one sitting. I bet it'll be MAJORLY emotional.

And it's not just the story. It's the waiting for 20+++ years. And the nostaglia it brings. I don't know about the rest, but it has been the ONLY constant thing in my life as each year passes. Friends come, friends go, relationship blossom, only to end. Each passing day another wrinkle. But SW was my first love, till this day and until I die it is and will forever more be. But now, it's over. That alone wets my eyes.

25. wmgan

wmgan Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 27, 2004
    It may not be over... let's see if the "Episode 0" rumours comes true! (But I would really like to see Episodes 7-9 being made before anything else...)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.