main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FFUK: N - Liverpool meet @ Mathew Street Music Festival - 26 August 2006

Discussion in 'Archive: North' started by ForceGhostOfCozmic, May 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ForceGhostOfCozmic

ForceGhostOfCozmic Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 25, 2005
    I'm not in a rush to get back so I can stay lateish, my last train is at 23:18.
    I think we could meet at Lime Street Station, outside WH Smiths. Like we did last time, then maybe get a leaflet and work out what everyone wants to do and see. Most of the stuff is down at the Pierhead, which mean we will go past Mathew Street anyway and the Albert Docks are near to the Pierhead so it wont be hard to get to there.

2. timbolton

timbolton Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 14, 2003
    Leaflets? =P~

:p

I'll probably be in Liverpool on Tuesday maybe, so I'll see if Tourist Info has any info ;)
    No worries on meeting at Limestreet, we may have some other people coming via car, so we'll need to sort out a good meet place with them too.

3. GreenGreatWarrior

GreenGreatWarrior Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 16, 2003
    If any of you are Guns N' Roses fans, there's an amazing GNR tribute band playing called Guns 2 Roses. I saw them back at the Cavern in February with original GNR drummer Steven Adler, and i'm seeing 'em again at the Cavern this Saturday. Steven Adler is supposed to be playing with them for the Liverpool dates but they haven't heard from him in a while so they're not sure.

4. go-away

go-away Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 21, 2003
    Bah, I'm gonna have to pull out of this one. Alas, I can't afford to do three meets and I've got friends relying on us for Southport and Jedi-Nat has come a long way, so this one is gonna have to be a gonna :(

Sorry :(

Next time.

5. ForceGhostOfCozmic

Apr 25, 2005
    Sorry to hear that GA, you know your always welcome to come if you change your mind.

Guess it will just be The Three Musketeers then :p

6. timbolton

Mar 14, 2003
    All for one and ... hey! ... where'd the rest go? :p
    Spookily, just now on the train back from Liverpool, I thought I'd post the same thing and I get back to find the Coz-meister has done it already! Groovy waves!

I got us all a little pamphlet on the Matthew Street Festival today ;)

And meh, oh well, we'll see you at Southport Caroline [:D]

Anyone else book a seat on Noah's Ark btw, because I am certain the second Flood just started tonight, 10 mins from my house, but luckily I had an umbrella with me.

7. Glass_Onion

Glass_Onion Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 29, 2005
    Awww. :( Ah well, I'm sure I'll see you at Southport!

Just noticed, one week to go till Mathew street. :)

Noahs Ark v2 sounds fun. Would it be done Save the Green Planet style with DNA samples of the male and female each animal so we can clone them when the flood finishes?

8. timbolton

Mar 14, 2003
    Not thought that deeply into the Ark, all I know is I'll have to paddle :p

So just to confirm ...

Meet time: 11am Saturday 26th August 2006
    Meet place: Lime Street Station (outside WH Smiths)
    Itinerary: Matthew Street Music Festival, Albert Dock (possibly Beatles Experience, though we can save that for when we have non-Merseysiders in Liverpool)
    Evening Meal: Undecided? Do we go to the same place as last time, or try somewhere new?

Attending:The three musketeers -
    1. ForceGhostOfCozmic
    2. timbolton
    3. Glass_Onion

Any other takers?

9. AHP-233

AHP-233 Jedi Youngling

Jan 17, 2006
    I'll try and make this one...

10. timbolton

Mar 14, 2003
    Would be cool to meet ya Mark, do u want me to PM my moby just in case you can get down?

Few more days to go - are the Mersey Musketeers ready?

11. ForceGhostOfCozmic

Apr 25, 2005
    You know I'm ready oh great RSA, just as long as my problems with Paypal don't mess with my finances I'll be there (Long story)

12. timbolton

Mar 14, 2003
    Noticed you were missing dude, was getting worried.
    But I can lend ya some for the day if you need it ;)

13. ForceGhostOfCozmic

Apr 25, 2005
    Thanks Tim, I should be ok. Just haven't felt like using my PC in the last few days after what happened, I'll tell you more about it on the day.

14. timbolton

Mar 14, 2003
    No worries Chris, I'll PM you my moby btw, I thought I had yours but realised it isn't in there. Must be a funny week, not been so hot my side either lol. Make sure Sat is fun then, need to relax a little.

15. Glass_Onion

Glass_Onion Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 29, 2005
    I third Mersey Musketeer also be ready. Roll on Saturday.

16. Maggy

Maggy Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 2, 2004
    I'm moving into my new home so when all works out tomorrow maybe I join you on Saturday but I'll let you know since I have no clue how to get there :p
    *newbie here* ;)

17. ForceGhostOfCozmic

Apr 25, 2005
    Well the more the merrier :)

18. timbolton

Mar 14, 2003
    Great Glass_Onion :cool: :D Should be fun :)

Maggie - I'll PM my contact details just in case you need them. I am guessing you will come via train right? If you go from Manchester Picadilly you'll go to Liverpool Limestreet anyways, so we can meet you there. Would be nice to see you, and btw, next weekend (2nd Sept) we have a meet in Southport for the Airshow, it's where I am from, again it's an hour from Manchester (you can get on the train at Piccadilly or Oxford Road) so you are more than welcome to that too :D

19. go-away

go-away Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 21, 2003
    Maggie, if you fancy going to the airshow, we have one more space in our car, which will save you the train journey. PM me if you want to go :)

20. timbolton

Mar 14, 2003
    Oh! Yeah, if you know you can definitely go by this weekend, I'll be getting tickets on Monday for everyone who has confirmed, they are £5 to get in :D Should be a fun day, and I saw the Paddle Steamer was out on the Marine Lake Caroline :D So it's still going!

21. AHP-233

AHP-233 Jedi Youngling

Jan 17, 2006
    Annoyingly, I'm now not going to be able to make this weekend.

Alas the Mrs has plans for my Force enhanced DIY skills and I really do need to get cracking on the cellar so that I move my SW collection in there.

Maybe next time?

22. timbolton

Mar 14, 2003
    There's always next time ;)
    And week after there is the airshow in Southport :D

23. timbolton

Mar 14, 2003
    Not sure if you'll get to read this before tomorrow, but if you want 30 mins more in bed, take it, Maggie will get into Limestreet for 11:30am :)

24. ForceGhostOfCozmic

Apr 25, 2005
  25. Maggy

Maggy Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 2, 2004
    I'm going to be there ... maybe I catch the earlier train but no promisses since I still have no clue how long what takes and the parade isn't helping in that matter
    so see you tomorrow

~ Mags ~

(PS: for all who haven't noticed yet my username is Maggy what is also my nickname in RL; and no embarresment now *hopes now she got the word right*)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.