main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FFUK:N Star Wars Marathon 2005

Discussion in 'Archive: North' started by Lord_Ogli, Oct 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. edgejedi88

edgejedi88 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 13, 2005
    I think Lord O said it was kicking off around 6pm-ish at his house, so I guess I will be at Darlo station for about 5.15/5.30? I am probably picking up Dave too, but not sure about ObiWanCon though.

I wont be heading back the next day though until I have satisfied myself by seeing all six movies back to back - as long as it takes and whatever the cost in Pro-Plus I guess!!!

:-B 12 hours approx of movies, breaks, snacks, lighsaber battles :eek: and all I guess leaving Sunday probably mid-morning or something...? I guess it depends when we get kicked out by Lord O...best behaviour - honest! O:)

2. edgejedi88

May 13, 2005
    quick post to bump the Eastern Quarter thread back down to the pits of Northern hell!!!!

Get down ye evil Yorkies! [face_skull]

3. Lord_Ogli

Lord_Ogli Jedi Master star 4

Oct 5, 2001
    Ppl can stay as long as they like, if ppl wanna stop and get a bit of kip then go in the evening then thats fine.

4. edgejedi88

May 13, 2005
    Lord O - you must have the most accomodating family!

I now have the Geordie Star Wars DVD - if you wanna see that as a post movie 'wind down' (probably wind up actually!), then I am happy to bring it for a laugh!

5. Lord_Ogli

Oct 5, 2001
    Yeh, do that.

6. Black_Scout

Black_Scout Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 10, 2003
    Chris you're such a great host. In my house people get seriously freaked out by our conversations at dinner and their brains overload when I read out the choice of drinks available.

We love Lord_O [:D] :*

(I'm on a bit of a high [face_dancing] )

7. Lord_Ogli

Oct 5, 2001
    I know, i don't know whats gotten into me, i feel like a bit of a monica.

You know a lass at work thinks i'm nuts for hosting this, thinks u're all psyco 50 year old men coming to butcher me to death. 8-}

8. orn-free-tada

orn-free-tada Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 11, 2001
    lol!

did you take a picture of the marathon? show her it and prove her wrong. edit it so it looks like a load of brad pitt's with thier shirt off, then she'ld wish she come to teh event

9. Black_Scout

Nov 10, 2003
    Damn she discovered us guys.

I refuse to let you do this to any images of me; especially the shirts off part

10. FatBurt

FatBurt Sex Scarecrow Vanquisher star 6

Jul 21, 2003

Awww, I'm disappointed now. I was looking forwards to the photo's :(

11. Lady_Brosa_Ogor

Lady_Brosa_Ogor Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 21, 2005
    Hmm, well, whilst you are round our house for the marathon, I must just warn you, do not go near Lord Ogli's room... there are... beasts.. of many kinds, most of which are dangerous.. they evolved up from the germs feeding on the filth in his room... now they are too large to eat mess.. so I advise you to stay away, lest ye be devoured.

You have been warned. Anybody disappears, don't say I didn't tell you.

12. edgejedi88

May 13, 2005
    [face_laugh] sisterly love hey....do you still fight over the bathroom then or has Lord O yet to find it based on yer post?

13. Lady_Brosa_Ogor

Lady_Brosa_Ogor Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 21, 2005
    Oh no, oddly enough, despite him being an uber-slob, he's still pretty vain. He spends more time in the bathroom fussing with his hair than I do! :eek:

14. edgejedi88

May 13, 2005
    yep - us guys have all the hair products these days and moisturise more than the ladies! :eek:

shame that the Body Shop has yet to learn we are a great market to tap into...

make room for the male shelf in the bathroom! [face_dancing]

15. FatBurt

Jul 21, 2003

Lets not be silly now Hedge! You not catch me using any of that silly girly stuff, Much to the missus's dispair. I even shave without foam.

Hard me!*

*Option to replace hard with foolish

16. edgejedi88

May 13, 2005
    ...aye...and I bet ya shave with a cut throat razor still to save on the cost of blades! o_O

No wonder all Mancunians sport over two days stubble as pre-requisite! ;)

17. Lord_Ogli

Oct 5, 2001
    lol, yeh, I got hair Gel and wax, depending on my mood, razer and moisturising shave gel, post shave balm, apricot face scrub, moisturiser, lip balm (nothing worse than chaped lips). Lets face it, Need all the help i can get [face_blush]

18. edgejedi88

May 13, 2005
    Welcome to the Millenium Lord O - you are now fully initiated to the club that demands space in the bathroom cabinet for men and on the catwalk of life!

Viva la bathroom! [face_dancing]

19. FatBurt

Jul 21, 2003

Yup. I've got me whet stone to keep it sharp as well.

20. ObiWanCon

ObiWanCon Jedi Master star 4

Apr 15, 2004
    Well guys this time next Saturday we'll be well into the MARATHON I can't wait the little bits of the ROTS DVD I've watched look BEAUTIFUL:D:D:D

21. Lord_Ogli

Oct 5, 2001
    Yep, and i now finish work at 5, i have an understanding section head, so i'll be able to get the food ready earlier.

22. edgejedi88

May 13, 2005
    ...ok guys and gals - update me.....who needs a lift from Darlo station to Lord Os house on Saturday?

I aim to be at the side of the station in the car park (opposite the pub) between 5.15 and 5.30.

I will be going back there the next day, but only after chilling out with Lord O at his awesome pad....sorry - not rushing back straight after the films.....but it wont be at midnight sunday like or anything silly....poor Lord O - we shouldnt push his warm hospitality....:eek:

Lord O - can you PM me your full address please? ta much!

23. ObiWanCon

ObiWanCon Jedi Master star 4

Apr 15, 2004
    I'm getting a lift of my Dad so I'm sorted.:D

24. Black_Scout

Nov 10, 2003
    I'll need a lift to and from the station if that's alright Jase

25. edgejedi88

May 13, 2005
    no probs Suz.

I just saw what a 32" TV looked like yesterday in Woolies - Lord O - you have surpassed yourself - will be awesome! [face_dancing]

I finally got my copy of ROTS - yet to watch it tho....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.