FFUK: North by North-East Monthly Curry meets [UPDATE! Sie's Bday Curry, Bp Auckland, 15/16th June]

Discussion in 'North' started by Spike2002, Oct 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. suzijedi Jedi Master

star 3
    Well, I really don't mind what we do. Like I said, I'm being the fussy one here, so I'm happy to just meet at the cinema in time for the film. [face_peace]

I'll check the thread in the morning, 'cos I won't be online tonight.

Nige- I've got some spare posters for the 17th, so I'll bring them with me and we can see if we can get them put up in the MC.

See you all tomorrow!
  2. Spike2002 Former FF-UK RSA and Arena Manager

star 6
    I'm fine with eating after the cinema. As long as we don't scoff too much popcorn ;)

So, what's the plan for meeting? As I said, my bus won't get in till about half 12ish, but it pulls up at the bus station which is next to the cinema area.
  3. Jedi_padawan_leigh Force Ghost

star 4
    Have fun guys, :) well its bound to be more fun then what I'll be doing (sorting out clothes and getting yelled at by customers [face_peace] )
  4. nlindenj Jedi Knight

star 2
    if we all meet up before the film even for a coffee and a muffin to talk about RND, around 12 noon ish then who wants to can have the indian after the film
  5. Spike2002 Former FF-UK RSA and Arena Manager

star 6
    Yeah, I need to talk about RND and the Maggy meet in Manchester when we meet 2moro.
  6. Disciple-of-Tython Force Ghost

star 4
    Bad news people I cannot go, I have to go to a Open day for Uni which I thought was on the 3rd March :oops: so have a great time:_|

BTW got my Red Nose from Sainsburys today! :)
  7. nlindenj Jedi Knight

star 2
    oh dear DOT, don't worry have a good day any way see you on the 17th if you have any questions just PM me
    been looking on the MC website and there are 2 cafes in the blue mall (where the cinema is) milligans and mocha both do coffee and snacks so take your pick for our RNDGM (rednose day general meeting) so if any one has any preferance of either please post away
  8. edgejedi88 Jedi Master

star 4
    K - c u all there at the MC at 12.00 then in Milligans. Hows that for decisiveness....[face_dancing]. We'll eat after - dont think curry or anything else at midday will go down well - yes - saving myself for ice cream!!!!!

Nige - want me to bring the fett pic with me for ya?
  9. Spike2002 Former FF-UK RSA and Arena Manager

star 6
    Now your beloved CR has no idea where he's going :(

But, if I get the 10.25 bus to Metro (seems everything's changed around since last time I got the bus through) I can make it for 11.40 *cross fingers*
  10. suzijedi Jedi Master

star 3
    OK, see you at 12pm, Milligans.

I'll be in the MC earlier, so if anyone gets there early and u want to meet, just drop me a text.
  11. nlindenj Jedi Knight

star 2
    no jase just bring it on the day, i know you will have alot to carry i'll ask about car parking near the shop
  12. timbolton Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    This today? Have fun guys :D
  13. nlindenj Jedi Knight

star 2
    hot fuzz was 'fuzz'tastic especially tim messenger's death 'ouch!' [face_beatup]
    yarp
  14. edgejedi88 Jedi Master

star 4
    Step away - or the Ginger Nut gets it!!! [face_laugh]

What a fantastic film - was not dissappointed. [face_dancing]
  15. LAJ_FETT Tech Admin and Collecting/Games Mod

Administrator
    star 8
    I saw it yesterday - a couple of slow spots but very funny once it got going...
  16. Spike2002 Former FF-UK RSA and Arena Manager

star 6
    I think I gave myself a hernia laughing at Hot Fuzz.

We have to see 300 next time round. What a frickin' awesome looking trailer.
  17. suzijedi Jedi Master

star 3
    The music for the '300' trailer was Nine Inch Nails too!! Hurrah! :cool:
  18. ForceGhostOfCozmic Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Since there hasn't been a NW curry night as such and the fact that I like hanging with you guys I thought I'd come up for the next meet or the one the following month. :p
    So any plans yet, there was talk about doing something for Ogli's B'day wasn't there?
  19. Spike2002 Former FF-UK RSA and Arena Manager

star 6
    There was indeed.

But I can't remember the specifics, given all the discussions about politics, religion, the Endor Holocaust, my love for Beru, and Owen Lars' sex change that evening :p
  20. ForceGhostOfCozmic Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I'm not sure we finished our discussions on religion and other things :p
  21. Spike2002 Former FF-UK RSA and Arena Manager

star 6
    No, we didn't. Our rate of changing the subject onto completely random other things was rather rapid, I'd say :p
  22. ForceGhostOfCozmic Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Aye for sure, didn't we start talking about members we like :p
  23. Spike2002 Former FF-UK RSA and Arena Manager

star 6
    You know, I really don't remember. I was enjoying my vindaloo and hearing the sound of my own voice too much :p
  24. ForceGhostOfCozmic Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Well from the amount you didn't eat, it seemed you didn't enjoy your vindaloo all that much :p

Oh and our convo about certain people was later on in the night ;)
  25. Spike2002 Former FF-UK RSA and Arena Manager

star 6
    Nah, I enjoyed it really well. My stomach just refused to let me eat any more.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.