FFUK North by NW - "I am Legend" cinema meet - 2/1/08

Discussion in 'North' started by timbolton, Dec 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timbolton Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Meet: Cinema, shopping, food
    Date: Wednesday 2nd January 2008 (time of meet not determined yet)

Cozmic and myself will be seeing "I am Legend" (official site: http://iamlegend.warnerbros.com/ ) at the Odeon cinema, Liverpool -

Odeon Liverpool,
    London Road,
    Liverpool.
    L3 5NF

We are thinking of going for either the 3pm or 4.45pm showing -

I am Legend - Odeon Liverpool
    Wednesday 2/01/08 12:30 14:00 15:00 16:45 17:45 19:30 20:30

Probably the 3pm show, the film (with adverts) will be about 2 hours long, so eating about 5-5:30pm.
    Before that we'll do some "geek shopping" at Forbidden Planet and World's Apart (and maybe a few other shops), I also want to check out a place called "Thadiun" - http://www.thadiun.com/

35 Renshaw Street
    Liverpool
    L1 2SF
    Monday ? Saturday 10am to 5.30pm

We'll most likely have an evening meal (after the show) at Kimos -
    46 Mount Pleasant
    Liverpool
    L3 5SD

Anyone interested in joining up for a chilled afternoon and evening, please post your interest/attendence below, though I think it'll be just Cozmic and myself - I am also opening this up to Rebel Legion, 99th Imperial Garrison members and the other Docking Bay collective group members on the respective sites. Going to start the New Year as it should be, with open and friendly relations we worked hard on in 2007.

1. timbolton
    2. Cozmic
  2. timbolton Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    For any lurkers, Coz and I are meeting at 12pm in Limestreet atation, usually by the entrance to the WHSmith in there.
  3. suzijedi Jedi Master

star 3
    Hope you boys had a good afternoon!
  4. ForceGhostOfCozmic Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  5. timbolton Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Aye, was a good afternoon, really enjoyed the film (felt a bit like 28 Days Later in New York), and shopping and eats were all good. Got myself a Nefereti statue to decorate my new room, may go to Manchester now on Friday to see what Manchester Museum has in terms of decoration lol.

Only odd place was Thadiun, looked more like a back issue comic stand than a gaming shop as it advertised itself.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.