main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FFUK Wales Screen Header

Discussion in 'Archive: FF:UK - Wales' started by EmacuSibio, Oct 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EmacuSibio

EmacuSibio Jedi Youngling

Oct 5, 2006
    [face_dancing] May I congratulate the person/s involved in the Welsh Title Screen. It is excellent. What sort of Software was used to create these pictures? I love the thought of the Speeder over the Valleys and the Rugby playing Clone is awesome (Now THERES a way to win the WorldCup)...
    Lol - Who are all the people in the Costumes? (I esp like the one in the Tatooine Bikini!8-}) Obviously I get the Christian Bale and John Rhys Davies links...Is that Tony Hopkins in the Sith Hood?

Perhaps people can think of more Famous Welsh People in SW costumes?:-B

Ioan Gruffydd?
    Charlotte Church?
    Tom Jones?
    James Dean Bradfield?
    Nicky Wire?
    Rhodri Morgan?
    Have Fun...

2. Meriwyn

Meriwyn Former RSA star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    I believe that's David Thewlis in the Jedi robe. And Richard Burton is next to John Rhys-Davies on the right. And is that John Cleese on his other side?

3. Welshguy

Welshguy Jedi Master star 4

Jun 2, 2002
    No, no, no, no!

The header was made by myself and TimBolton. I beleive it was put together on Photoshop.

The people in the costumes are thus.

In the main header, it is Anthony Hopkins (in Lecter mask) and Tom Jones as the evil Sith.

Next you have the wonderful Catherine Zeta Jones in a Leia slave outfit (thanks to Tim for that one).

Richard Marquand in the AT-AT driver costume thing (he directed Jedi and was from Cardiff).

Wotto is inculded because the guy who did his voice is Welsh (though I forget his name).

Next to that you have my friend Gavin and myself fighting a-top a Welsh mountain with sabers.

The Snow Speeder is flying over the Snowdon mountains next.

Over a bit is Dylan Thomas coming out of a Hallacron.

Then you have Hallech Castle (felt it was important to have all of Wales visable, not just the South).

Next to the Ewok (?) you have the main man, Owain Glyndwr on horseback with a lightsaber. Would like to have seen how the English delt with that threat!

In the smaller box, you have Christian Bale, Anthony Hopkins (Batman - kindda looked like Vader), Stanley Baker, John Rees Davies and Richard Burton.

All the cream of the crop of Welsh actors.

4. Meriwyn

Meriwyn Former RSA star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    Hey don't forget Clone Rugby Guy and the ultra-cool Leeksaber!

5. rhi-sparks

rhi-sparks Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 15, 2006
    The leek-saber makes my day...
    BUT Ioan Gruffydd should be in there, just BECAUSE.
    :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.