Fic: A Rainy Day - (Lilttle Obi fic)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Keyla_Kenobi, Nov 5, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Keyla_Kenobi Jedi Youngling

star 1
    This is my second fic! Hope you like it!

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Title: A Rainy Day
    Author: Keyla Kenobi - keyla_kenobi@naboomail.com
    Rating: G
    Archive: Sure, if you are even more crazy than me as to consider this as good stuff, e-mail me! =P
    Disclaimer: The boys belong to George Lucas, you know that director that made us suffer and wheep by killing Qui-Gon and leaving poor little suffering Obi-Wan all alone with the most evil proyect of a Lord Sith as his Padawan....snif snif...okay okay enough of this melodrama and let's get to the action! (??)
    Warning: There is a loving and parental relationship between Obi and Qui, there is no slash so if you don't like that, don't read any further.
    Summary: After a little adventure under the rain, Qui gets sick and Obi takes care of him. Obi is 4.
    / Are italics / and // mental talking //

Deep in the night the large door of the dark room open soundlessly. A small figure entered stealthily. He watched with a mixture of awsome and terror the whole room, the city's orange night lights filtered through little gaps from the half closed windows, printing long stripes of light on the walls and furniture casting odd shadows. Things that looked normal with the sun light now seemed menacing and scaring. But he managed to control himself, to convice his young mind that those horrible creatures that where in front of him weren't real, that it was just his imagination. It worked...somewhat, but enough to go on and fulfill his task. Then a quick flash crossed his view and after some seconds a loud thunder broke into the sky, making all his determination fly away with a scared gasp. Outside it was raining rather hard. He frozed in the very place where he was, not able to move. He was starting to think that it wasn't such a good idea after all. Then he remembered why he was there and strightened his 4 year old shoulders frowing with the recovered determination. His wide ice-blue eyes seemed to glow like two diamonds as he searched. They seemed to glow even more when he found what he was looking for. He run towards it, trying not to trip over anything.

Minutes before his arrival, Master Qui-Gon Jinn was trying to fall asleep. He was suffering from a very nasty and strong cold due to a 'little adventure' in the rain that was still falling outside.

-------

He had been walking happy and peacefully through one of the hall that leaded to the Gardens. When he finally reached them, he saw the pouring rain outside. He sighed a bit frustrated. Inside the Temple he hadn't heard the rain, and he was planning to spend these few days that the Council had conceived him as realxing as possible, and one of his ideas of relax was meditate in the Gardens. He was about to leave when he heard a giggle. Then another. And another, and then a loud splash.

/What the...?/, he streached his senses trying to find the origin of the noises, and rolled his eyes as a smile contorted his lips when he realised who was out there. It was he new little friend, Obi-Wan Kenobi, who had apperantly escaped from 'nap-time' and was soaking wet out in the gardens. Without thinking he stepped outside under the rain and regret doing so. It was raining really hard and a cold wind was blowing gently. He spotted the boy playing alone around a mud puddle, completely soaked and all muddy. Qui-Gon winced at sight.

/I'm sure they're gonna blame me for this.../Shaking his head he walked towards the child, but before he reached him, Obi-Wan realised that he was
    coming and set off a dead run towards the already soaked Master with a huge smile in his face.

"Wygee!!", he yelled. He couldn't help but laught at how he pronuced that nickname the the kid had given him.

Obi-Wan lunched himself at Qui-Gon's arms, giving the Master the most strong bear hug that he could perform. Qui-Gon returned the gesture as well hugging the little frame tightly. But after a few seconds responsability knocked on his head, "Obi-Wan you're all wet! What are you doing out here?"

"I like pwaying in da rain! Wygee
  2. KADI-WAN_KENOBI Jedi Padawan

star 4
    //I wuv you Daddy.//

I love it! That was so adorable!

I hope you write more soon. :)
  3. JediRogue9 Jedi Youngling

star 3
  4. Keyla_Kenobi Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Thanx for the feedback guys!!
  5. jodiwent Jedi Master

star 4
    OOH how did I miss this, I have to up this with your other story.
  6. Jade's Fire2003 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Awe. I definitely like this one!
  7. Bastet Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Sooo cute and sooo sweet!! I can't get enough of these lil' Obi stories! He is soooo adorable! And I love the idea of him and Qui being together when Obi was little, just like father and son. When Obi called him daddy, I just thought "aaaaaawwwww!!"
    I hope to see more from you in the future, Keyla Kenobi, you're awesome!!! :) :)
  8. Kaylla Norn Jedi Youngling

star 3
    yup delightful, needs more company, it's lonely... you have to write more stories Keyla to help keep it company! Please.... tries to imitate li'l obi's puppy eyes...
  9. jedi_dawn2dusk Jedi Youngling

star 1
    very very very cute and sweet
  10. Keyla_Kenobi Jedi Youngling

star 1
    thank you sooooooo very much for the comments!!!
    I promise I'll write more! (can't believe I'm saying that!)
    THANX!!!!
  11. Tenel'Ka Jedi Youngling

star 3
    That was so sweet! *dabs eyes*
    Loved it!
    And yes, please DO write more like this! :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.