main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends FIC: Day Trip (JA Humor) *Completed 6/16/03*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Obi the Kid, Jun 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Exist2Inspire

Exist2Inspire Jedi Youngling star 1

May 31, 2003
    ?Yeah, surprise all right. He opens it, then dies from shock. Don?t kill my master, Master Bren. I?m to young to make it on my own.?

[face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Brazo = Sissy

[face_laugh] [face_laugh]

And it all ends tomorrow... :(

2. Padawan_Jess_Kenobi

Padawan_Jess_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 20, 2002

They stopped at a map of the plaza. Qui-Gon traced his hand bandage to the place where it said: You are here.

?Padawan, we are here.?

?Where is here, Master? Is here near a restroom? Please say yes.?

Obi-Wan had crossed his legs and bent his waist over slightly to try and quell the urge. But it wasn?t working.

?According to this map, we are here, and the closest restroom is way over here. I think it?s back near that Cinny Bun place.?

?WHAT? It may as well be on Alderaan then. Why can?t they put one on this end of the plaza? I won?t make it there, Master. This is getting ugly.?

They quickly made their way back in the direction that they believed Cinny Bun?s to be. But things were looking bleak. They were lost in the plaza.

?Master, please just ask someone. I will become a human sprinkler soon if you don?t.?

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] Awww, does it have to end tomorrow? You love us, don't you? Can't you extend the story... just a little? ;) Pwease? *puppy-dog eyes*

I loved this part, awesome. And I really love the character Brazo, he is so cool! Although I do find it kind of sad that Brazo is scared/ doesn't want to be around Obi. :( Although I did read your fic in which Obi drove Brazo mad... can't say I blame the guy with how much Obi was talking. 8-} Awesome update! :D The thong bit... [face_laugh]

3. Obi the Kid

Obi the Kid Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 13, 2000
    Kimbilili, diane, Jess and Exist, THANKS very much for your great comments! Keep me laughing! :D

The character of Brazo is actually based on an actual person (who in real life, LOVES to hug!) In reality, he is a friend of the person who Master Bren is based off of. So they know each other in fiction and in real live! HA!

Yup, last post tomorrow. But more stories to come after this one!

Thanks!
    Obi

4. Obi the Kid

Apr 13, 2000
    Here's the conclusion! Thanks to all for the comments!

---------------

Thirty minutes later, the two masters arrived to gather up the apprentice and move away from the music.

"Obi-Wan, here. I got your favorite. Cheek-a-Feesh. But if you want it, you have to follow me. I can't eat with all this noise."

Eventually they found an empty table that was far enough away from the band for the noise to be tolerable.

"Master, let me help you with your food."

"NO!" Qui-Gon protested loudly. "You'll just do that 'here comes the speeder' thing. That's embarrassing. Bren can help me this time. Besides, you need your hands to eat your own food. I got you some of the slime green dipping sauce that you like so much."

Obi-Wan saw the tiny size of the drink that accompanied his food and frowned. "Master, did you get me the kid's sized meal? This drink is about the size of a thimble."

"You do remember your experience with the Barrel O Baja, right?"

"Oh," the boy backed down. He thought about the adventure to find a restroom when the barrel of juice had caught up with him. "Good thinking, Master. I'll just drink this small drink. That way I won't even be tempted to use the restroom on the public transport home. Don't even want to think about that."

Bren finished feeding a bite to Qui-Gon when she chimed in. "Public transport? Is that how you two got here? You can ride home with me. Brazo let me borrow his speeder. It's old and beat up, but it runs. Kinda. But you'll have to ignore the blue smoke that pours out of the back of it."

Finishing up his meal, Obi-Wan slumped in his chair and put his head in his hands. The long, exciting day had finally caught up with him. Soon he would be dead to the world.

"Obi-Wan, wake up. I can't carry you to the speeder."

"Huh? Master, do we have to leave so soon?"

"Soon? We've been here for eight hours. I need rest. You need rest. Let's go home."

Bren looked at the boy, now barely able to keep his eyes open. "He's sliding fast, Stretch. We'd better get him moving. The parking area is not far. Obi-Wan, come on. Let's go see if we can find Lima."

"Lying is so evil, Bren."

"Hey, if it works, it works."

The small head popped back up. "Lima? He's here? Where?"

"I think I saw him in the parking area. Get up, see if we can figure out where he went."

He managed his rubbery legs up and started in the direction that Bren pushed him. "Lima?gotta find Lima."

Qui-Gon smiled and shook his head. "That's my padawan. One of a kind."

The speeder was not far from the plaza's exit. Qui-Gon climbed in first and had Bren sit Obi-Wan down beside him. The boy curled up against his master and Qui-Gon put a clumsy bandaged hand around him. Sleep came quickly to the young student.

"Okay, boys. Hang on. This thing does zero to fifty in just under ten minutes." Bren amused herself and angled the speeder out of the lot and back home to the temple.

Once home, Bren parked the speeder, then lifted Obi-Wan from the back seat. "Qui-Gon wake up. I can carry him, but you are on your own. You both need a bed."

The big man grunted as he slowly moved his way out of the back of the speeder. "Remind me not to do this again. I never thought they could build a shopping center that large. It's as big as planet. And Obi-Wan had to see every inch of it. Is he out?"

She looked at the padawan in her arms. 'He's out cold. You could say LIMA to him and he wouldn't wake up."

Abruptly, Obi-Wan's head shot up from where it had been plastered against Bren's shoulder. "Lima? Is he here? Did we find him?"

"Bren, that was so evil of you. You knew he'd wake up if you said that name." Obi-Wan's head fell back against Bren's shoulder again. Qui-Gon smiled. "For once, Obi-Wan and I have something in common. We are both wiped out."

The lift stopped on their floor and a few minutes later, the small group entered the apartment.

"Just take him directly to his room. Could you p

5. dianethx

dianethx Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 1, 2002
    This was adorable. Loved the ending when Obi-Wan fell asleep, just like young ones everywhere...

And Bren's comment about doing zero to fifty in just under ten minutes was really funny. I've been in cars like that!

Looking forward to more Obi fics...

6. Kelly Kenobi

Kelly Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 23, 2000
    I'll never be able to take the girls to the mall again and not think of this story!!!!

This was absoluatly hillarious Obi, mostly because it had so much truth to it :D :D

You're fabulous OTK, I hope you never stop writing!!!!!!!!

7. Obi the Kid

Apr 13, 2000
    Thanks Kelly and Diane! Lots to think about on the next trip to the mall! hehe! :D

Glad you had a good time with this one. I had a great time writing it!

THanks!
    Obi

8. kimbilili-k-s

kimbilili-k-s Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 9, 2002
    wonderful ending...write more! and hurry! talking about sleep, my eyes are about to close, too...

9. Obi the Kid

Apr 13, 2000
    hehehe! Thanks Kimbilili!

10. Ginger_Jedi

Ginger_Jedi Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 4, 2001
    That was such a cute ending :D Nicely written OTK :)

11. Obi the Kid

Apr 13, 2000
    :D Thanks for reading, Ginger!

12. Padawan_Jess_Kenobi

Nov 20, 2002
    "Obi-Wan. Come sit with me."

"Boxers and black socks?"

"Yes."

"Me too. What are you watching?"

"Nothing with Lima in it."

:D I loved the ending to this. It was so sweet. I just love my Obi in your stories. Even though he is the little chatterbox and drove Brazo on the brink of insanity (and his Master is near that too), you always find a way to make him the sympathetic character. :D Great ending, I really loved this fic, just like all your other works of art. :)

For your next fic (whenever that is) do yout think you could have Brazo in it a little more? I've taken a great liking to that guy. Him and Obi-Wan are hilarious together! But I still do find it sad that Brazo doesn't really want Obi near him... :( *hint hint* 8-} j/k.

13. Obi the Kid

Apr 13, 2000
    Obi is a little chatterbox? More like a BIG chatterbox! Those lips just don't stop! Hehe. Jess, you crack me up.

As for Brazo, well, funny you should mention him. I have 8 unposted stories right now, that just have to be edited. 4 angst and 4 humor. And since I alternate them, the next will be an angst story...BUT...2 humor stories from now, there is a story called Brazo's Speeder. And as you can prob tell by the title...Brazo is one of the stars in that one! :D So thats coming up in the future. And the new bunny I have right now, that is no more than a few notes on a piece of paper, will also have Brazo in a nice sized role. And of course all the other major players as well. Can't have a humor story without Nutty Obi, Insane Qui and I am Woman, Hear me Roar Bren!

So...MUCH more to come!!!!!

Thanks so much for reading and for all of your great comments. I really appreciate you and ALL of you guys reading. It means alot to me.

Obi

14. Obi the Kid

Apr 13, 2000
    UP we go!

15. duskwings

duskwings Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 10, 2003
    That was such a great fic . . . it was absolutely hilarious (Valorum and Valium, Ovaltine . . . err, Palpatine in boxers, Mace getting his hair pulled out, Brazo getting pierced and Obi freaking out, and especially public transport [face_laugh]) but also with a very sweet, serious ending that made the whole thing mean something. I loved it. [face_love] :D

-duskwings

16. Obi the Kid

Apr 13, 2000
    Thanks duskwings! Yeah, I had to calm Obi down eventually towards the end for a nice relaxed ending. Otherwise Qui might have gone mad! :D

Thanks for reading!

Obi

17. ChibiJedi

ChibiJedi Jedi Youngling

Jun 24, 2003
    "He's so cute. Can I take him home with me??"

SOOOOOOO funny!! [face_laugh] I bet there are people out there who wouldn't mind a mail-order Obi service.....
    PLOT BUNNIES!!!!
    *Scoops up plot bunnies says "My plot bunnies!" runs off and hisses*

:D

18. Padawan_Jess_Kenobi

Nov 20, 2002
    Ha, I'm glad I crack you up! And your right, Obi is a BIG chatterbox! :D

As for Brazo, well, funny you should mention him. I have 8 unposted stories right now, that just have to be edited. 4 angst and 4 humor. And since I alternate them, the next will be an angst story...BUT...2 humor stories from now, there is a story called Brazo's Speeder. And as you can prob tell by the title...Brazo is one of the stars in that one! So thats coming up in the future. And the new bunny I have right now, that is no more than a few notes on a piece of paper, will also have Brazo in a nice sized role. And of course all the other major players as well. Can't have a humor story without Nutty Obi, Insane Qui and I am Woman, Hear me Roar Bren!

Sweet! *is looking forward to Brazo*. I can't wait for your angst story, btw. They're always amazing. I don't know which I love more, your angst or humor fics. ;) And definately, those characters with Brazo are amazing! :D Great, I can't wait for those storie snow! *fidgets, jumps up and down in anticipation*

19. Obi the Kid

Apr 13, 2000
    Thanks Chibi! I think mail order Obi would drive the mail carriers CRAZY with all his yappin! :D

I think, Jess, that you are Brazo's biggest fan! He's come a long way in my stories. And I think he's sane again. :D

20. Xanatos_son_of_Crion

Xanatos_son_of_Crion Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 27, 2003
    Reluctantly, the boy fixed breakfast. He then had to assist his master in getting the food from the plate to his mouth. Holding a fork with a large bite of pala-cake on it, Obi-Wan amused himself.

?Okay, Master. Open up. Here comes the speeder. Wait, you want a single engine or a double engine speeder? You know the difference is very distinguishable.?

Qui-Gon glared hard at his student. ?Obi-Wan??

The transport slammed on it?s brakes and Obi-Wan, despite the death hold he had on his master, landed onto the floor with a thud. The five-eyed alien moved towards him to help him stand. Obi-Wan flipped out.

?AHHHHHHHH! NO!! I don?t want to be your padawan. I wouldn?t know how to look you in the eye. Please go away. NOW!?

The stranger walked away, shrugging his shoulders and looking at the older Jedi.

Qui-Gon felt the need to say something. ?You?ll have to excuse my apprentice. He?s a bit on the abnormal side. I?ve known him for over a year now and I still haven?t figured him out.? //Obi-Wan get in this seat now. Stop embarrassing me.//

//I love you, Master.//

//Only because I have an even number of eyes.//

In the back corner, Obi-Wan spotted a dark figure with a numerous strips of cloth covering his bald head. ?Is that?that?s Master Windu. Is he getting his head waxed? That?s how he gets his head so shiny. To bad I didn?t bring my image recorder with me. A picture of that would make me the most popular padawan in the temple.?

?This place smells like Master Yoda?s quarters. What do you need here, Master??

?Duct tape. I thought I had bought two rolls a couple weeks ago, but I can?t find them. You haven?t seen them, have you??

?Lalalalalala.?

?B-4.?

?Before what??

?No, B-4. Wait, never mind. You?re just trying to play with my mind.

Obi-Wan hurried into the store and wasted no time finding the boxers. So many different designs and materials he was unsure which to try. Finally he decided on a pair with small blue ghosts on them. He grabbed the hanger and found the fitting room. He got the boxers on before he realized that there was no mirror in the stall he was in, so he had to go out into the main area of the fitting room. The boy stuck his head through a small crack in the door to make sure there was no one around who would see him. Then he snuck out. As he posed in front of the mirror, he felt a creepy presence behind him. He turned around to see a man standing in front of the other mirror. A sight that no one should ever be forced to be witness to.

Senator Palptine. Looking at himself in the mirror. In boxers and black socks.

Obi-Wan took one look and screamed. ?AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! MASTER!!? He ran out into the store, still in his boxers. Trying not to hyperventilate, he found Qui-Gon sitting on a bench just outside the store. Obi-Wan rushed to him.

The boy looked down, just now realizing that he was standing in the middle of a crowded plaza with boxers on. ?Master! HIDE ME!?

?Yeah, surprise all right. He opens it, then dies from shock. Don?t kill my master, Master Bren. I?m to young to make it on my own.?

LOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!
    Can't...breath...too...funny!
    :D [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Obi-Wan is sooo paranoid!

21. Obi the Kid

Apr 13, 2000
    Breathe, Xanatos, Breathe!! LOL! :D

Glad you enjoyed this one! Thanks!

Obi

22. Kaia

Kaia Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 3, 2003
    I SO looooved this story. LOL! It made me fall of my chair. I laughed that much and scared my little brother.

23. Xeana

Xeana Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 9, 2003

OH!!! I remeber this story!

*Is rushed to the hospital because of sudden, uncontrollable, side splitting laughter*

Bet you thought this was dead, didn't you, Obi_the_Kid?

24. Obi the Kid

Apr 13, 2000
    Wow, Thanks guys! No falling out of your chairs though. It can be dangerous! :D

Obi

25. Kaia

Kaia Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 3, 2003
    You are such a great author. Just wanted to say that. I just read it again. *giggle*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.