Fic: Grumpy Tummy

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Keyla_Kenobi, Aug 28, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Keyla_Kenobi Jedi Knight

star 1
    My first Fic! (Be nice please!) Hope you like it!
    =)

Master Qui-Gon Jinn had just arrive from an exhausting mission. It had been the most boring and tiring week in his whole life, and if *Master Qui-Gon Jinn* was bored then it must had been just unbareble. A whole week with nothing more than meetings and long unendings talks wich had no point, what it wouldn't have bothered the Master at all except that the darn planet didn't have nights. There were about five suns surrounding it, when one of them set another one came up, and so and so for the whole undending day. At least it was winter and the weather was nice, not too cold and not too hot. Qui-Gon shuddered imaging if it had been summer! But now it was over and he was inches from his bed, his confortable bed, his soft and warm bed....The tall Jedi was about to collapse into the so much desired rest when he heard a noise coming from the entrance door.

Knock

Knock

Knock

/Knock? What happend to the door chime? Anyway.../, he thought sleeply.

"There's no one home!", he shouted as he let himself fall onto the soft matress. Yeah, it felt so good to be lying confortably on his bed, so....

*Knock*

*Knock*

*Knock*

"No...", he groaned putting a pillow over his head but anyway he could still hear the knocking.

*KNOCK*

*KNOCK*

*KNOCK*

/Why?? Isn't any other stupid in this whole Temple that they have to bother ME??/, he complaint as he reluctantly stood up.

"Coming!", the now angry Master grumbled during his short trip towards the main door.

/And I'm sure this is one of Mace's stupids pranks... just let me get you Windu..../, pressing a pad the door slided open.

With his index finger streched and ready to tell Mace what he could do with his bloody idea of knocking the door at 1 o'clock in the morning he realised that there was no one in front of him. He looked at both sides but there was no trace of Mace or anyone else - of course every normal being was *sleeping* -. He frowned in confusion first, but to tired to think of a resonable explanation, the tired Master just shrugged and returned to the task of getting some rest. But before he could turn, he suddendly felt a slight tug on his sleeping pants. Looking down his found a little boy from no more than three years old looking at him with wide blue-green eyes and sucking his thumb. Qui-Gon recognized the boy inmediately, it was the young Obi-Wan Kenobi, a kid that Qui-Gon had met about a month ago. The always cold and distant Master had shown himself bery kind towards the child and vice versa, something very weird from both sides. Qui-Gon knelt in front of the boy who was obviously upset about something.

"Hi Obi-Wan", he said gently as he reached to ruffle the young student's hair, "What are you doing wondering around the Temple in the middle of the night?", he asked grinning, no recrimination in his voice.

"No fil' good", he said quietly pouting.

"And why's that?", Qui-Gon asked changing his grin for a concerned look,

"Grumpy tummy", the young child said rubbing his stomach.

"Mmmm....I think I know exactly why your tummy is grumpy", he said amused as he cleaned chocolate spots from all over the young face with his big thumb.

Seeing no change in the boy's mood and the absence of his particular giggling, Qui-Gon was starting to worry that this was a little bit more serious.

"Have you told your Master about this?", he asked gently, trying not to make the boy feel that he was in troubles.

"No...Master Lo' tren sleepin'...", the little boy answered lowering his head.

Ruffling the boy's uncut hair, Qui-Gon said, "Don't worry big guy, come here, you must be freezing standing there with your bare feet. And let's see what we can do with that grumpy tummy of yours", Qui-Gon said scooping Obi-Wan up and tickling his stomach slightly. The child just leaned his head on the elder Jedi's chest.

Qui-Gon frowned. Obi-Wan was so quiet, he wasn't talking at full speed and giggling every five seconds, something that it seemed to be common in this
  2. Jane Jinn Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Cute story! I particularly liked the line "Qui-Gon's strategy drowned like a cat in the middle of the sea."
  3. Obi the Kid Jedi Master

star 4
  4. Keyla_Kenobi Jedi Knight

star 1
    Thank you! I sooo worried about this fic!!
  5. darth_flirt Jedi Master

star 1
    Awwww. Obi-Wan sounds so cute.
  6. jodiwent Force Ghost

star 4
    I am reading your stories in reverse order. Short ones like this can get lost in the shuffle, I'm glad I found them.

I love Little Obi stories, I hope you write more.
  7. Clarus Jedi Master

star 4
    Awww. . . Cute as always, Keyla.

Clarus
  8. Bastet Jedi Master

star 4
    Awwwwww! So incredibly sweet! :)
  9. Keyla_Kenobi Jedi Knight

star 1
    Wow! Grumpy Tummy has readers again! Yeah! thanks ppl'!!!
  10. Kaylla Norn Jedi Knight

star 3
    read it again, liked it again, want another story again.... please
  11. Keyla_Kenobi Jedi Knight

star 1
    Thanks Kaylla! I wrote another one, An Important Presence In My Life, and I'm writting another too =) It also with lil' Obi and Qui, I just LOVE to write about that, I never get tired! =)
    Thanks for the nice comments!!
  12. Kelly Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    Awwwww...... I read this a while back on another site (don't remember where) and loved it then, still love it now!!! Little Obi is soooooooo sweet!
  13. Tenel'Ka Jedi Knight

star 3
    Yah, I've read it too, but it's still SOOOO cute!!!
  14. Keyla_Kenobi Jedi Knight

star 1
    UP!!
    =) I just love to do that!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.