main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fic: Kiza (sequeal to Fear) - please read and tell me what you think!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Keyla_Kenobi, Feb 23, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KSkywalker

KSkywalker Jedi Grand Master star 3

Aug 7, 1998
    They sent him on a mission? :( What were they thinking?
    Worse than that is the fact that Qui-Gon actually left!! :eek: It had best be for a VERY good reason!

2. Arctic_Wolf

Arctic_Wolf Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 19, 2000
    Up, Keyla please post the end today, for it is my last day on the net for a while!

Arctic Wolf

3. Knight_Maria

Knight_Maria Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 4, 2001
    PLEASE post more!!! :D Wonderful story!

4. Keyla_Kenobi

Keyla_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

May 24, 2000
    Here it is ppl!! The end! El fin! the... well you got the idea. :D
    Thanks for the great feedback! Hope you like it! (and yes, they send him on a mission, but if he didn't accept then I couldn't make the kid suffer! :) muehehe I'm sooo evil! :D)

Part 8

Obi-Wan felt himself waking as a large hand softly raked through his hair. He struggled against consciousness. He had no wish to wake up, had no intention of talking with either Masters Depa or Mace. He just wanted to be left alone. Why couldn?t anyone understand that?

"But I thought, perhaps, you might be wanting some company, Padawan," a deep, familiar voice quietly asked him.

His eyes fluttering open, Obi-Wan turned to find his Master smiling down at him.

"How are you feeling, Obi-Wan?" the Master asked with a smile, his hand continuing to stroke Obi-Wan?s spiky hair.

Perplexed, Obi-Wan just stared at him in disbelief, believing it to be a dream.

"Master?" he croaked as he attempted to rise up slightly. As he struggled to an upright position, he suddenly reached for his throat, and he began coughing raggedly. Unused to speaking, his throat had become very dry and very raw.

The Master quickly reached toward the night table and poured a glass of water. Placing his hand behind his apprentice?s head, he supported his Padawan from the pillow as he carefully placed the straw to the boy?s lips. He watched in concern as the boy began sipping the cool liquid. Obi-Wan looked so pale and thin.

Resting his head against the pillow once again, Obi-Wan briefly closed his eyes, allowing the coolness of the water to soothe his parched, dry throat. Re-opening his eyes, he looked up at his Master, a small smile of happiness briefly touching his eyes and lips. But then, the look of happiness soon faded, turning to one of sorrow. He winced inwardly as he recalled the words Master Skyla had said about Qui-Gon, and about the Master?s reluctance to accept Obi-Wan as his apprentice. Sadness and despair radiated from the distressed youngster as tears began pooling in his large eyes.

The Master frowned in surprise at the sudden change in mood in his Padawan. He was shocked and distressed to be feeling such strong emotions coming from his apprentice. He wondered if Obi-Wan was still feeling pain as a result of his injuries, but the Healer?s had assured him that the boy had been recovering nicely. He was beginning to wonder if the Healer?s had been too optimistic, but pushed those thoughts aside as Obi-Wan weakly lifted one arm and placed it over Qui-Gon?s hand. He looked at his Padawan, looking so
    small, so lost, so vulnerable. He watched the bright eyes slowly blink, and then observed as Obi-Wan?s lower lip began to quiver.

Qui-Gon quickly reached out and enfolded the visibly distressed apprentice in a reassuring and tight embrace, holding the slight, trembling body against his chest. As he listened to Obi-Wan's soft sobs, he gently began rocking his Padawan as he soothingly rubbed the boy?s back, softly murmuring, "Shhh, it's over, Obi-Wan. It?s all over. I'm here for you."

"Don't go, Master. Please don't leave me," the Padawan softly wailed.

The Master momentarily stopped his rocking when he heard his Padawan?s
    strange, strangled plea. There was so much pain in those words.

"Obi-Wan, I?m not going anywhere. I'm staying right here with you. I am sorry that I wasn't here when you first awakened, but I was required to return to Fendar to finish some pending business," the Master explained patiently, ?If I hadn?t intervened, both factions on the planet would have gone to war. I was very fortunate that they were willing to wait for me. But, now, that is also over, my Padawan.?

"I'll be good...I promise!" the young man continued, hiccuping as the words hitched in his throat.

The elder Jedi shook his head, trying to make sense of what his Padawan was saying, "You'll be ?good?, Obi-Wan?"

"Yes," the young man nodded against Qui-Gon shoulder, "I-I know I haven't been...a good P-padawan, but I'll do b-better Master.

5. Jane Jinn

Jane Jinn Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 12, 2000
    Sweet! *happy, satisfied grin*

6. Arctic_Wolf

Arctic_Wolf Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 19, 2000
    Thank you Kelya, I can now go to boot camp w/o wondering how it ended :D

Arctic Wolf

7. Abbi_Cee

Abbi_Cee Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2000
    That was so sweet, I loved it. So, uh, anything new coming up? Not that I'm pushing or anything. Much. :)

8. LadyVorgunby

LadyVorgunby Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2000
    a satisfyingly mushy ending to a wonderfully angsty story!!!

Yay, even though it means it's over...but that means you can work on something else, right?

:)

9. Jedi-Faith

Jedi-Faith Jedi Master star 2

Dec 21, 2000
    Awww, that was so sweet! Great ending to an awesome fic :)

10. Keyla_Kenobi

May 24, 2000
    Thank you guys!!!
    Up!!

11. Keyla_Kenobi

May 24, 2000
    Up one last time!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.