main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends (Fic)No Greater Plan2/?

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by armitage43, Mar 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. armitage43

armitage43 Jedi Youngling

Mar 4, 2004
    Thanks to Lordban and icxggrethixzchain (hope I got that right^^[face_batting] for their critiques. I appreciated them greatly ^____^

No Greater plan

Chapter 2

The combined chores were exhausting enough, but whoever it was that had reached into her mind before had exhausted the girl even more so. Even just trying to shut some one out took a massive amount of her energy, Zeeana was physically, and mentally drained by the time she reached the front door of the homestead.

Taking off the cap she'd been wearing and wiping her brow with one hand, she reached into the pocket of her oil stained overalls and with the other, pulled out the key to the homestead only to succeed on dropping it onto the ground.

"Damn it all!" She cussed not quite under her breath as she bent down to pick it up. A feeling of not being alone washed over her and she froze, noticing the shadows before her and brought herself slowly to a standing position, afraid of what or who it might be.

"May I help you? " she asked a little nervously.

The woman to her right with short dark hair smiled at her and spoke, "We're looking for Senator Elect, Zeeana Amaris."

Zeeana remained frozen on the spot and her change in body language was easily noted as a defensive reply to those words. "May I enquire as to whom is asking? "

Putting forth her right hand the woman retained her smile, " Senator Leia Organa-Solo, Head Of State for the New Republic of Coruscant. "

Zeeana swallowed "You're kidding? " She blurted out with out thinking. This was so embarrassing here she was in her grubby, oily overalls and the New Republic's Head Of State was standing there before her with three members of her staff.

The look on the girls face, Leia noted, was one of surprise, shock and embarrassment..."I gather that means that you are Senator Amaris?" Leia began already knowing that she had stated the obvious.

The girl offered a mournfully embarrassed sigh." At this point in time, I really wish I wasn?t'!" She looked down at her filthy overalls "My apologies This isn't how I imagined meeting you."

"Aww. You don?t look that bad."

Zeeana found herself blushing at the comment as she tried to avoid the gaze from the ice blue eyes of the youngest member of the group, his shoulder length blonde hair gently blowing in the breeze as it passed by.

*Thwap* "Shut up Lieutenant, You're embarrassing the girl"

?Well, it worked, she?s smiling isn?t she?? He grinned winking at the poor girl whose cheeks had turned a darker shade of red.

Mara grinned. ?Forgive my friend he has the brain of a Mulaka."

Zeeana laughed quietly, regaining a little of her composure "I?m sure the Mulaka must be missing it badly then." she grinned back at them

Mara laughed. ?The Senator one, Saunders nil.?

"Hey wait a minute. Conspiracies aren' t allowed." he replied poking Mara in the arm.

"Don?t poke me, I didn't say it,? Mara said holding back a smirk.

"Well I'm certainly not going to poke the Senator now am I. I mean I barely know her," He said with a wink

Luke rolled his eyes, shaking his head and Leia sighed a little impatiently.

"Well, um, "Zeeana began with a blushed tainted smile, "You're welcome to come in. I just have to get cleaned up and then we can get work on getting more acquainted after," she suggested glancing at the New Republic?s Head of State.

"That's fine. We aren't in any hurry. The meeting isn't until later this afternoon."

Zeeana held the door open for her guests as they walked inside. "I'm afraid the place isn't much," the girl apologised, "But it's home?"

The Lieutenant walked into the homestead following the others and smiled at the girl.? There?s nothing wrong with it, it?s a nice place. It feels like a home"

The girl met his honest gaze with a grateful smile, "Thank you. It's very sweet of you to say so. Please all of you make yourselves at home, I'll be as quick as I can.? she said running upstairs.

Luke glanced around the room. His eyes closed and he was lost in concentration once more.

Leia walked over to

2. armitage43

armitage43 Jedi Youngling

Mar 4, 2004
    I won't be updating this until friday sorry for the delay for those who are reading this

luv Armi

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.