main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Fic repost - Star Wars - A New Deception - Luke will turn to the Dark Side

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by sherazade, Apr 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sherazade

sherazade Jedi Youngling star 1

May 24, 2005
    Title: STAR WARS: A NEW DECEPTION
    Author(s): Sherazade
    Timeframe: ANH
    Characters: Luke, Darth Vader, Obi-Wan, Han Solo, Leia Organa
    Genre: Angst
    Keywords: Battle of Yavin, L/V
    Summary: What if Luke was caught with the droids in Anchorhead?
    Notes: This fanfiction has been reposted with changes and it will be updated constantly.

CHAPTER I

TATOOINE

Luke was kicked sand while looked at the twin suns. His uncle had told him that he would not allow him to go to the Academy until the next season. He had bought two droids, Threepio, a protocol droid that drove him nuts of talking too much and R2D2, an astromech droid. His uncle, Owen Lars, had ordered him to wipe their minds clean, he had to take them to Anchorhead. Luke was puzzled about the anger his uncle showed when he mentioned the name of Obi-Wan Kenobi. He woke up early and drove the T-16 to Biggs Darklighter?s home.

?Come, Biggs, I have to wipe these droids mind off,?

?I?m fixing my new model, Luke. How about we meet each other at Toschi Station??

?Okay.? Luke replied and headed towards Anchorhead.

DEATH STAR I

Darth Vader paced back and forth. He had just questioned the princess Leia Organa and he came up with nothing. Why couldn?t he bring to force-choke her? She was intriguingly strong. It reminded him of someone?who?

?Lord Vader, have you found the plans?? Moff Tarkin asked with an authoritative tone. Vader loathed the man but he was doing the emperor?s bidding that why he endured the man.

?The plans are with the droids in Tatooine.? Vader also despised that cursed place, long ago when he slaughtered the Tusken Raiders flashed within his mind as well as the anger he felt.

?They must be found, Lord Vader,? Moff Tarkin spat.

?Leave it to me.? Vader replied and left the room.

TATOOINE

Owen was helping Beru fixing a kitchen appliance when the stormtroppers arrived.

?Sir, we know you bought two droids recently, where are they??

?The droids? Oh, they were useless. I sold them to a Toydirian in Anchorhead.? Owen replied.

The stormtroppers left without second thought. They didn?t bother the farmers.

?Owen, why did you tell them that?? Beru was concerned.

?If the droids belonged to the empire I don?t want any part with them. It is better they take it back.? Owen replied.

?But Luke has them, have you thought about that??

?The stormtroppers wouldn?t bother with the boy.?

?Think, Owen! If they pick up the droids with Luke they will probably take Luke with them!?

Owen frowned. ?I haven?t thought about that. Let me get the speeder and find Luke. He probably left the droids and went to waste time with his friends.?

Luke parked the speeder in front of the droid repair shop in Anchorhead. He waited for Biggs to come as he had promised. He was a little hungry he grabbed a little change from his pocket and took the droids with him entering the fast food place to get a bantha burger.

?We don?t serve these kind here!? the clerk shouted out loud.

?Oh, Threepio, wait outside.? Luke said.

?Certainly, master Luke.? Threepio replied.

Threepio and R2D2 left the fast food, Luke remained inside waiting for his food.

R2D2 started beeping and leaving the spot.

?Where are you going??

Beep! Beep!

?Master Luke will not like this, come back!?

R2D2 kept going and disappeared among the crowd.

?Oh my!? Threepio shouted. ?Come back!?

The stormtroppers saw the droids, they began shooting, R2D2 left, but Threepio got blasted as Luke ran outside the fast food towards the pieces of Threepio.

?Threepio!? Luke shouted.

?The boy! Let?s get him. Set your weapons to stun,? the stormtropper said to another.

Biggs arrived just in time to see his friend being stunned by the stormtroppers. He ducked behind one of the buildings as everybody else was doing during the action of the stormtroppers. He saw one of the imperials picking up the pieces of Threepio and carrying Luke over the shoulders.

?I?ll take these to Lord Vader, go find the other,? the s

2. sherazade

sherazade Jedi Youngling star 1

May 24, 2005
    :_| No reviews...well...I will keep posting....

Chapter 2

R2D2 waited outside while Obi Wan sat in a bar Eisley with the wookie Chewbacca, discussing about a ship to go to Alderaan. The wookie had mentioned to Obi Wan about his first mate on a fast ship, The Millennium Falcon, could be at help.

The wookie left to talk to his friend and Obi Wan waited drinking a corellian wine.

Chewbacca returned with his friend and sat down.

?Han Solo. My friend is telling me you are looking for a fast ship.? Han said.

?I am looking for passage to Alderaan.?

?What is the cargo?? Han asked.

?Just me and a droid and no questions asked.? Obi Wan replied.

?Are you in kind of some trouble?? Han asked.

?Let?s say I don?t want any imperial entanglements.? Obi Wan replied.

?That?s the catch ain?t it? It will cost you more.? Han replied.

?How much?? Obi Wan asked.

?Ten thousand.? Han replied.

?I?ll give you two thousand now and fifteen when we get to Alderaan.? Obi Wan said.

?Seventeen, uh? Well you got yourself a ship. Docking bay 94.?

Obi Wan left to retrieve the astromech droid.

?Seventeen thousand! Chewie, I?ll be able to pay off Jabba!?

Chewbacca growled.

Death Star I?

Luke didn?t fight the restraints. He was still trying to make sense what had happened. The unknown force that pushed Darth Vader from him and why was he was blamed for?

Darth Vader was walking towards Luke?s cell, Moff Tarkin stopped him.

?Lord Vader, I have set a new course to Alderaan. You know very well that I have orders from the emperor himself. I want you to bring the princess to me.?

The Sith Lord was enraged. He only stopped himself from force chocking the man because he was under direct orders from the emperor. His anger was so high, he had to release it by punishing someone, his hatred towards the Moff could be unleashed in the young jedi padawan he was about to question.

When Vader entered the room, Luke somewhat could ?feel? the dark lord?s anger.

His fear for himself doubled. ?Now, young one. You are going to tell me everything about your training with Obi Wan and where is the droid with the plans!?

A droid with a needle floated towards Luke, the young man tried to move away from the needle but it was impossible. The piercing of his flesh was sudden and an intense and sharp pain coursed through his veins.

?Please?I don?t know what you are talking about!? Luke pleaded.

?Very well, let?s do it the hard way.? Vader spat.

The droids came. The torture began, Luke screamed in vain. The dark lord stood frozen observing the young man?s suffering.

?Please?no more!? Luke had no more tears to cry. ?I?ll f-find your droid, sir?I swear?I don?t know.?

The droid stopped its work. Vader grabbed Luke?s chin and stared at him with is dark mask.

?Tell me, where is your master??

?My what?? Luke was confused.

?Obi Wan Kenobi, where is him??

?I?don?t?know, my lord?I.?

The light saber came to view. Luke?s strength gave up and he passed out.

?Take him to the med center.? Vader ordered the stormtropper. The comlink buzzed, Vader answered. ?What is it??

?We arrived in Alderaan, my lord. Moff Tarkin is requesting your presence with the princess at the bridge.?

?I?ll be there.? Vader replied. ?I want the protocol droid repaired and brought to me.?

?As you wish, my lord.?

Vader went to Leia?s cell. She stood up immediately and stared at the dark lord with slightly fear on her eyes but her strength was also there. The Sith wondered how such a young woman could have such courage. He remembered Bail Organa as a pacifier but never with the strength she was showing. She reminded him of someone else, long ago and in searching deeply his feelings he knew he thought of his sweet wife. The angel of his life, Padme?the one he killed along with the unborn child she carried. He was indeed a monster. He walked through the halls of the Death Star and to meet Moff Tarkin.

Obi Wan closed his eyes and meditated with the force. Han Solo observed Chewbacca playing sabacc with the

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.