Fic:The Voyage to Forget?and to Remember (JA)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jenn-Kenobi, Aug 19, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jenn-Kenobi Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hey, I hope everyone likes this. Let me know if I should continue.

The Voyage to Forget?and to Remember
    Jenn

PG /are thoughts/

Spoilers: For JA and maybe for JA 15-it maybe AU when we really find out what happens.

Timeframe: Obi-Wan is 17. Eight months since he and Qui-Gon where on Apsolon

George Lucas owns Obi and Qui. Jude Watson owns Xanatos and Tahl.
    I am making zero money.

I get this story idea from Hannah?s For All that is Unspoken. So thanks Hannah for your great story and for this idea. Also, I want to add Erika, her stories are an influence as well.

Seventeen-year-old Obi-Wan Kenobi just watched his Master in silence. His Master, Qui-Gon Jinn stared out at the pouring rain, not sentient of his Padawan?s intense stare.

Obi-Wan couldn?t take this any more. His Master had been withdrawn and had not paid any mind to his apprentice for the last eight months. With his emotions and his lack of sleep, Obi-Wan lashed out to his Master?s back.

?You have to stop this, Master.? He said in a serious and tense voice.

Qui-Gon didn?t turn around. He knew what his Padawan was saying but didn?t say anything, but asked, ?Do I??

His anger and frustration flew higher. ?Master, you haven?t been doing what you are suppose to do! You care more about running you self ragged and try to be this perfect Jedi.? /With me dragged all the way./ he thought.

Qui-Gon tensed. He turned and shoot ice blue daggers at Obi-Wan. ?Your out of line, Padawan.? He emphasized the last word.

?Am I? Or is it that you are running from what happened at Apsolon??

With his hands balled into tight fists, Qui-Gon walked over to his apprentice.

?I would watch-? Qui-Gon had that tone his in voice that no one dared to cross. Obi-Wan took that dare.

?Tahl is dead, Qui-Gon.? Obi-Wan interrupted with blazing and hurting eyes.

Qui-Gon felt like he got stabbed in the heart with these words. With his rage burning in his ears, he raised his hand and make contact with Obi-Wan?s cheek.

Obi-Wan felt the slap like it was hot coals against his cheek. He touched it lightly.

Qui-Gon saw Obi-Wan?s eyes stormy like crashing weaves. Then just has it appeared it was gone, in its place was the hopelessness of a 12-year-old boy again.

Obi didn?t say anything. He turned around and stormed out of their guest quarters into the flooding rain.
    ```

My fault that this isn't beta read.
  2. Padme_the_Angel Jedi Knight

star 1
    It looks great! Post more soon!!!
  3. BLADE_KENOBI Jedi Knight

star 1
    Please continue! This is great! :)

Post more soon!!!!!!!

Blade :cool:
  4. ewen Jedi Master

star 4
    If you don't post and post soon,I may hunt you down.lol, lol.excellent beginning.Could nt have started better PEACE Ewen
  5. ewen Jedi Master

star 4
    Just a thought, maybe just another small post tonite.PEACE Ewen
  6. Obi-wan's Padawan Jedi Knight

star 1
    That was a great beginning so please, please continue! :) I am looking forward to reading more.
  7. Jenn-Kenobi Jedi Knight

star 3
    I trying posting this. So I hope you don't get it five times.

Thanks for the FB!

I don't when I will continue with this...I need time and that is something I don't have lots of.

Obi-Wan just ran. He didn?t know where be was going, but he had to get way from shell of a man that was his master.

With rain streaming down on him and his clothes glued like a second skin, he stopped just for a minute. He had forgotten his cloak, little help it would have been. He wasn?t sure if the wetness on his cheeks from rain or tears. His right cheek was on fire, so the rain cooled it a little.

The apprentice had no idea where he was. With the rain the city they where in, it was pitch black. There had to be some cover from the rain somewhere.

But Obi-Wan didn?t get far. The padawan?s emotions where in an uproar and with the blackness around him he failed to see a sign that had contraction just in from of him and fall into a hole that was being fixed up.

Falling and landing in dirty water, the apprentice felt a sharp pain in his ankle where he fell on it the wrong way.

With the Force, he was able to dampen the pain a little, but with emotions in chaos, it was difficult.

The hairs on the back of his neck rose. With the Force, he was able to sense a creature that was close. A creature that was very close and very hungry.

The padawan got his lightsaber out. But it was no use. The fall in the water had made it shorten out.

That moment cost him. The little creature was on him a second, biting his forearm.

With a scream from the sharp teeth where like needles, Obi-Wan was able to throw the fast creature across the sewer wall.

With a snarl the creature ran off, knowing the thing he attacked was too big for him and not worth eating. Though he was small, he was as fast as lightening when it came to hunting for prey.

Obi-Wan didn?t know what the thing that attacked him was, but he know that he better not stay here.

Wincing when he stood he dampened the pain the best he could. The padawan had to get out of here.

At least the rain had stopped. /Which means people will be out soon./

As if someone heard his thoughts, Obi-Wan heard a voice above him.

?Hey, kid! Are you alright?? asked a man. He looked to be one of the people of the planet he and Qui-Gon where on now for discussions for a new governor.
  8. Cow_Girl Chapter Rep Niagara ON, CA

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    That really was great. I really looking forward to the death of hope (JA#16) and if Tahl does die I can really see Qui-gon acting the same way that he is acting in your story. Excellent and please keep up the good work :)
  9. Jenn-Kenobi Jedi Knight

star 3
    Thanks Cow_Girl.

I think you mean JA 15. I guess I just knew it would happen when I read JA 14.
  10. ApprenticeM Jedi Master

star 4
    Wow, just found this....more please?
  11. BLADE_KENOBI Jedi Knight

star 1
    Post Soon!!!

I want to know what's going to happen to Kenobi! More Torture?

Please! I'm begging! POST!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Ginger_Jedi Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Hey good start!! :)

I anxiously await more!! :D
  13. BLADE_KENOBI Jedi Knight

star 1
    Just upping this! Come on Jenn-Kenobi! Please post!

I have to know what happened to Obi-Wan [face_devil]

14. DarthIshtar Chosen One

star 9
    Cheesh, this could turn into a really good story if you POSTED MORE.
  15. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Master

star 4
  16. Obi the Kid Jedi Master

star 4
  17. Jenn-Kenobi Jedi Knight

star 3
    Thanks everyone. Do we need a lesson in pataince? :)

Qui-Gon was pacing. He was furious with Obi-Wan. But he was more furious with himself.

Obi-Wan?s voice of him not really doing his job ran over and over his head. What was worse was his padwan?s voice, ?Tahl is dead.? That was going over more and more and he felt like Obi-Wan was repeating stabbing him with his lightsaber over and over.

The more he thought of it, the more he wondered if Obi-Wan was right. /The boy is wrong. He doesn?t know what I?m feeling. How could he? Obi-Wan is different then he use to be./ Other thought come to him, one that wasn?t comforting. /Is it the boy who is has changed or you?/ the voice in his mind was mocking. /If you aren?t careful the look in Obi-Wan?s eyes will became just like Xanatos?/ it taunted.

Before he could yell back to the voice, the door chimed.

Walking to the door, he accessed it with the Force. There stood one of the natives with his soaking wet apprentice.

?I found your apprentice in one of the sewers. He must have fallen in during the rain. His ankle may be sprained and got a good bit out of him with a Zoneeld. You should get him to a med center soon, Zoneelds are not dangerous, but if your apprentice is allergic he could get ill or worse.?

?Thank you, ??? Qui-Gon could go on.

?Madietde Dieai, Master Jedi.?

?Thank you, Madietde.? Qui-Gon nodded his head with his thanks.

?Yes, thank you, Madietde.? Obi-Wan echoed his Master.

You are most welcome, young Jedi.? Madietde left.

Qui-Gon squared Obi-Wan with a look. The blood on his Padwan?s arm confirmed what Madietde had said. ?Go change. We leave for the med center in five minutes.?

Obi-Wan didn?t look at him but went to his quarters.

Got to write more. Bad news, I have finals this week and some papers to do. Good news, after that I have more then a week of no school!
  18. ApprenticeM Jedi Master

star 4
    Finals are evil.......but don't worry, I'll be here waiting!!
  19. Jenn-Kenobi Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hello? Any one there? Thanks Apprentice M for the support.

Obi-Wan was feeling very uncomfortable. He was very warm too.

They where nearly at the med center. His master got a taxi to come and take them there.

With his pain from his bandaged Zoneeld bite and his sore ankle, he was petulant. /I hate med centers. But I hate the Healers Wing more./

?Padawan sit still.? Qui-Gon spoke as though to a small child. Obi-Wan glared at him, but stilled.

They come to a stop in front of the large building that was the med center. Qui-Gon let the apprentice take the pace with as much as his ankle would allow.

Obi-Wan got checked in, and sat with Qui-Gon to wait.

After about an hour waiting, Obi-Wan felt like he was going to be sick. During the time, they waited his body felt like it was on fire like a day on Tattooine.

Qui-Gon noticed his Padawan looking a bit green. But what worried him was he had beads of sweat on his forehead and upper lip. Quickly and efficiently, he helped Obi-Wan up and made a beeline for the refreshers.

They just barely made it, when Obi-Wan?s stomach let loose the little food he had in it. His Master helped him up, his head fell onto Qui-Gon?s shoulder. Obi-Wan don?t move. Some how his head resting on his Master?s shoulder was soothing his aching body.

Qui-Gon half led his apprentice to a sink and got a wet towel, wiping his brow.

?Thank you, Master.? He barely heard the words. Obi-Wan straightened and rinsed out his mouth.

When they exited a nurse droid told them the doctor could see them.
  20. BLADE_KENOBI Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hey! I'm Here! Sorry I've been guilty of lurking :D Anyway great posts!!!

Poor Obi what else can go wrong for him. First out in the rain, then the ankle, the bite, and now he's sick. Hey I love it! LOL

Post more soon. Can't wait to find out what happens next!

21. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Master

star 4
    yeah i'm here too just been busy and all pleasee post more or i may die if you don't post soon ;) :)
  22. Ginger_Jedi Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I'm here too! I would like a lil postie! DOWN WITH FINALS!!

:) Cool post!
  23. ApprenticeM Jedi Master

star 4
    Let me guess, Obi's been poisioned?
    Oh well, that means angst right? :)
  24. Jenn-Kenobi Jedi Knight

star 3
    Thanks everyone. I have to write the next part...
    Apprentice M, you just have to wait and see...
  25. ewen Jedi Master

star 4
    Good story,we will be waitng for another post.PEACE Ewen
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.