main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends FIC: Understanding (JA) *Epilogue posted 4/10/03*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Obi the Kid, Apr 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Cyana

Jedi_Cyana Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 1, 2002
    lovely story... very realistic...

I suffered from depression and only recovered about a year and a half ago... recently a friend and I were talking about the experience and it's very similar to your story...

plus, it's about Obi, so it's a double plus!!! *both thumbs up and gives OTK candy*

2. Obi the Kid

Obi the Kid Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 13, 2000
    Thanks so much Cyana. It means alot to hear from people who have gone thru this type of experience. Seeing how others deal with it, is a great learning tool for me.

I appreciate your comments! Glad you are doing well.

Obi

3. JediClare

JediClare Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2001
    TGIF.

Finally found some time to sit down and reply (three tests in a week and one more next week -- crazy teachers :p), even though it might not be entirely coherent 'coz I'm tired.

I find this latest post nicely written from Obi-Wan's POV (and yours as well), and a good epilogue for a well-written fic like this on a real-life matter. I hope the friendship between you and your friend will remain strong. Don't give up on it... at times she might not show appreciation, but in the end the important thing is that you have been there for her. Hope she gets better soon.

MTFBWY both. :)

4. Obi the Kid

Obi the Kid Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 13, 2000
    Hi, JediClare! Thanks very much for your kind words. They are appreciated. This story helped me a great deal to get these feeling out. Things are doing okay with my friend and I right now. She's still working herself out of this latest bout with depression, but she and I are doing well.

Thanks!

Obi

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.