main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

O.C, CA FIDM...What do you think?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Robeewankenobe, Oct 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Robeewankenobe

Robeewankenobe Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 29, 2004
    Hey everyone, I just got back from viewign the FIDM event and I discovered something's.
    First $7.00! Yes, $7.00 to get in. I did not know this and I was lucky I had cash because my paycheck does not go in until today. Total bill $35.00.

Mace Windu, His boots were not all leather. They are actually a canvas material that has leather cuffs and leather strap in front.

They should have more OT costumes but I got some great Han pics! Vader, they had the ROTS Vader. I would have been great to see the first and all the other Vaders. I know, it would have confused everyone.

Jedi Robes, I like them on but I wish they had them off so I could get a better view of the Jedi's costumes.

I thought it was funny that they had Qui Gon but no first Obi.
    Troopers!? They had no trooper armor! AT least storm troops. It seems that most of the troopers were CG. There for not armor?

It was cool, and I can wait to see what comes next but thank Shawn for setting things up and helping them with the color of the walls.

Just my 2 cents.
    What did you guys think?

2. MutantEnemy

MutantEnemy Jedi Youngling

Oct 24, 2003
    Ahem. ALL the troopers in the prequels were CG.

3. LordJedi

LordJedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 15, 2001
    ^^^ Oops. That'll teach me to not log my Halloween sock out before posting over here.

4. jsoto81

jsoto81 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 20, 2005
    I personally thought the exhibit was cool. But I did hope to see more of anakin's costume, maybe with and without the robe. and I wish that they had more costumes from the orginal movies. But overall I was happy with it and plan to go back again.

5. Robeewankenobe

Robeewankenobe Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 29, 2004
    I plan to go back too.
    And about the CG troopers, maybe that is why we don't see them in "A New Hope"....ok that was a very bad joke..
    [face_dancing]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.