main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Joaquin, CA FIDM

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by MotherPalpatine, Sep 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MotherPalpatine

MotherPalpatine Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2004
    I have purchased the tickets for the FIDM trip Saturday. It is our plan to leave at 6:00am. No backing out now.

2. Rurouni_Botosai

Rurouni_Botosai Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 15, 2005
    So who's all going and in what vehicles?

3. MotherPalpatine

Jun 2, 2004
    The list that I have now;
  4. Me
    Barry
    Charles
    Tiffany
    Cheryl
    Greg
    Josh
    Tarah
    Oh, and Skippy
  6. The-Bald-Wookiee

The-Bald-Wookiee Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 13, 2005
    6AM?...

On Purpose?...

:D

7. Rurouni_Botosai

Sep 15, 2005
    and the vehicles?

8. MotherPalpatine

Jun 2, 2004
    Ahhh...well Sunday morning my employer hit me with some disturbing news which seemed to have been cleared up by Monday morning. However, the weekend was spent trying to cope with our "former" client and the owner has not been in the best of moods. Although her mood is improving and I will ask about the van as soon as I can.

9. Rurouni_Botosai

Sep 15, 2005
    So pictures are allowed. but how about video? Sounds like an idea?

10. The-Bald-Wookiee

The-Bald-Wookiee Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 13, 2005
    So what's the general deal here?

Are we meeting in Tipton with time to settle seating and all that before leaving at 6am (he cringes as he types) or are we merely meeting at 6am (again with the cringing)? I must state that, for myself at least, that time is --pause for effect-- unnatural.

Inquiring minds want to know... well mine mind anyway... mind...

Will we be able to do video? I have access to a camera we can use if that is the case. But I need to know ahead of time so's I can charge the battery.

11. Rurouni_Botosai

Sep 15, 2005
    So is the van ago? I puttin' a new radiator in my maveric tonite so I need to know if I should rush on that.

12. Cruzer_Fett

Cruzer_Fett Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 31, 2005
    Count my son and myself in, yeah!!! We've already bought the tickets for 11 a.m. and were taking our own vehicle. We've got room for 4 other people in the Yukon but we're thinking about hitting a Toys & Collectibles show in the City of Industry about 20-25 miles east of the FIDM after the show, so anyone going with us would have to schedule that in their plans. Here's the link of the show if you think you might be interested in checking out the show with us. We'd only spend an hour or so there, not much more cause it's big but not that big so everything could be seen in 2 hours. There are a couple of big SW vendors, Japanese anamie/robot vendors, Magic stuff, comic book vendors, sports collectible vendors, etc. etc...pretty much everything. Could someone PM me with the address of where everyone's meeting tomorrow morn. My sister (the jawa) may also be meeting us at FIDM. I mapped out the drive with Microsoft Streets and Trips and the drive came out to just under 3 hours. I noticed the early meeting time, was everyone going to stop for breakfast or something? If no one needs to ride with us, we may leave an hour later. Let us know, Cruzer

I have no idea how to post a link, this is my second time editing this post to fix the link. Here's the wesite of the Collectibles show... www.fs-collectibles.com

Cheers

13. MotherPalpatine

Jun 2, 2004
    Cruzer, glad to hear that you will be able to go to the show. We are meeting at the Emperor's abode at 5:30-5:45 am. We hope to leave Tipton at 6:00 a.m.
    After the Gallery the plan was to go the garmet district to search out fabric etc. This could be especially important now that I will need to add another costume to the Crazy Old Wizards list.

Look forward to seeing you tomorrow.

14. Cruzer_Fett

Aug 31, 2005
    Where's the rendevous at for tomorrow morn?

15. Rurouni_Botosai

Sep 15, 2005
  16. Cruzer_Fett

Aug 31, 2005
    Sorry, I understand in Tipton, but I don't know where in Tipton, oh well, I guess we'll meet up with you in L.A.

17. mileniumhanandshrimp

mileniumhanandshrimp Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 13, 2005
    lorenzo, check your PM if you see this in time, if not, file away for future reference.

18. mileniumhanandshrimp

mileniumhanandshrimp Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 13, 2005
    had a splendid time today, in spite of HOURS of driving on little sleep... [face_hypnotized]
    ye gods, i am TIRED... i'm screwing up everything i type tonight.

tarah, derek, jer and liz: we missed you. for real.

if you ask MP very nicely, and wear gloves, she might just let you touch THE BOOK. maybe even the swatches...

19. MotherPalpatine

Jun 2, 2004
    The Crazy Old Wizard said he is going to buy a pair of white cotton gloves today.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.