main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fifth Indiana Jones DVD at Best Buy this Tuesday!

Discussion in 'Archive: Greenville, NC' started by Dal--Intrepid, Oct 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dal--Intrepid

Dal--Intrepid Jedi Master star 5

Mar 13, 2002
    The Best Buy circular in Sunday's paper says that they will be offering an exclusive fifth disc with the other four discs in the Indiana Jones set. The fifth disc is called Raiders of the Lost Ark Classic Featurettes. They didn't have a price for the full set on the circular though. Circuit City has their box set for $49.99. Hopefully the Best Buy price won't be much different as I'd really like to get the fifth disc.

2. Dal--Intrepid

Mar 13, 2002
    Stopped by Best Buy today and was told that they'd be selling the box set for $44.99. Woo-hoo! $5 less than Circuit City, with an extra disc!

3. Dal--Intrepid

Mar 13, 2002
    I just got done watching Raiders of the Lost Ark and all I can say is . . . Wow! The picture looks incredible, especially when compared to the movie footage that wasn't restored like the trailers. The final scene during the opening of the Ark sounds amazing! That eerie low hum emanating from the Ark and the spirits whooshing around fill a room. Other than not being particularly thrilled with the look of the menu animations, I really like what I've seen so far.

4. Jedi_Master_Kel

Jedi_Master_Kel Jedi Youngling star 3

May 13, 2002
    I just pick up the Matrix reloaded. I hope to watch it sometime this week. I'm hoping for the Indy 4pack and the Smallville series for Christmas. Also saw the Battle Star Glactica TV movie($19)and Series($89) for sale. I'll probably get those as well.

Can't wait to see the new Indy stuff. Dal maybe we should meet at your house for a meeting and watch them. Whata ya say?

JMK

5. Dal--Intrepid

Mar 13, 2002
    I picked up Matrix Reloaded today also, but it's a Christmas present for my brother-in-law. I still haven't seen it, but my neighbor let me borrow his. I just need to make time to watch it. I also bought the Lion King today. My daughter seems somewhat curious about it. She loves anything with lions, so this should work out. We watched Beauty and the Beast last week and she was kind of getting into it.

We should definitely have an Indy night here sometime - that'd be cool!

6. jkg_vader

jkg_vader Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    If you have Indy night, Ron and I are coming with Whips and Fedoras in tow.

7. Dal--Intrepid

Mar 13, 2002
    Come on up! The more, the merrier!

8. jkg_vader

jkg_vader Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    Just tell us when and where!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.