main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fifth Meeting - Membership and Officer Structure Discussion and Vote

Discussion in 'Archive: King of Prussia, PA' started by Calixte, Jul 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Calixte

Calixte Jedi Youngling star 4

May 3, 2002
    Our fifth meeting will take place at Dick Clark's American Bandstand on Thursday, July 25, 2002 starting at 6pm. We will be eating dinner, socializing and then discussing our membership and officer structure and asking for your comments and input.

Over the last few weeks Nick, Rob, and I have put together draft documents on our vision for the chapter with input and ideas from Matt Black because of his experience with StarFleet. We have taken a variety of ideas and come up with a consensus of how we think things should be run and will help to ensure that the chapter will continue in the future as leadership and membership grows and changes.

For those of you who will not be able to attend the meeting, no decisions will be made at the meeting. We will be presenting our ideas and then asking for suggestions or comments. Voting will take place on this forum. All relevant information you will be deciding on will be in the forum as well. I challenge you to take your time, read what we have come up with, ask us questions, make suggestions (which will be taken into consideration by me, Nick and Rob) and then vote on the polls that will be created.

Looking forward to seeing you all on Thursday!

Thanks!
    Jenni

2. Calixte

May 3, 2002
    Ok, so who can we expect to see at Thursday's meeting? I'd like to have some idea of numbers to let the hostess know at the restaurant..
    Thanks!

3. Darth Virru

Darth Virru Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 11, 2000
    Unfortunately, I work Thursday so I won't be there...but I guess that's not what you were asking for :p

4. PadawanNick

PadawanNick Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 6, 2001
    I'm in.

Have fun.

5. Maleficant

Maleficant Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 16, 2002
    I will be there. I just need to know who to ask for so I can be seated.

6. Calixte

May 3, 2002
    You'll just meet us up front. They won't seat us until most of our group is there.
    J

7. Frito

Frito Jedi Youngling

Jun 12, 2002
    Well it looks like life is getting really crazy so I won't be able to be much more than a fringe member for awhile. I'll keep an eye on the boards but I won't be able to participate actively for now.

Cheers,

Dave

8. PadawanNick

PadawanNick Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 6, 2001
    Bummer Dave.
    Well, I hope things are either "good crazy" or get better for you soon.

Mmmmm. Looks like it may be just me and the girls tonight! :D

(Don't worry, I'm not like Spat ;) )

Have fun.

9. iycis

iycis Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 7, 2002
    HAHAHA, Nick! So no stories about Turkish jail then to entertain us I guess...oh well. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.