main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mary Fifth Meeting

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Mogook, Apr 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mogook

Mogook Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    I'm excited that a lot of people will be able to make it. Also, if you order shirt, you should have it by ticket time (if they go on sale early).

2. Fipe_Naz-mero

Fipe_Naz-mero Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 4, 2002
    Dear muttandsolo:
    Is a great pleasure to hear from you, most distinguish gentleman. I have a question, mind if we go on carpool? Or do you prefer a caravan style? You know BYOC (Bring Your Own Car). I just thought that maybe we can travel together.

"Those who stay united in the Force, remain together bonded within the Force."

Give me a call or email. Maybe we can plan something and meet prior to the meeting. Is very exciting to have fellow Council Members living near you.

May the Force be with you...always.
    Fipe Naz-mero, JK
    USA-NE REGION
    Charm City Council Forum
    Baltimore, MD

3. sithspawn35

sithspawn35 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 22, 2001
    GREAT NEWS!!!! I just had confirmed that I CAN MAKE IT to the fifth meeting! I will need dirctions from the Annapolis Mall. Also, SHIRTS???? What shirts? Did I miss something? Someone, PLEASE update me.

Ian

4. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    Check out the t-shirt thread. The shirt has black or red sleeves. And you can get a white, khaki, or grey hat, or a tote bag. Also, you remember you asked where you could send funds? Well, when you buy an item, 2 bucks go towards the fanforce.

And it's great you'll be able to make it.

5. sithspawn35

Jan 22, 2001
    Thanks for the info! Can't wait for the 11th.

6. MuttandSolo

MuttandSolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 1, 2002
    Fipe,

If the weather is nice, I'll be bringing the Wookie and he rides up front, no questions asked. So there would not be room for a third passenger (S-10 pickup). Unless you want to ride Mexican all the way to Baltimore :D

Isbeth,
    Since you're the Hospitality Queen you will need to supply Wookie treats. He doesn't care for droid arms, so use your best judgement. He might have a taste for EU'er-purists!

7. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    [face_laugh] Mutt.

8. Fipe_Naz-mero

Feb 4, 2002
    Muttandsolo:
    I sense a great disturbance in the Force. I must trust my feelings. And my feelings are: are you nuts! No, just kidding. I would love to ride Mexican style or even share the small space available on the front, but where would my wife go? Tell you what, let's go in a caravan style. Who follows who, I don't know. Something else, give me a call when you have the chance (5-8072) between tomorrow (APR 25) and Monday (28) to try to coordinate something. If you like we can try to meet this weekend and get things arranged...and even meet. :D No? ?[face_plain]
    :_|

May the Force be with you... always
    Fipe Naz-mero, JK
    USA-NE REGION
    CHARM CITY COUNCIL FORUM
    BALTIMORE MD

9. MuttandSolo

Feb 1, 2002
    Is there any chance of postponing May 11th's meeting? It turns out that weekend is Mother's Day, so I'll be over on the Eastern shore.

Maybe we could postpone it to AOTC weekend? Maybe pick one of the superior theatres and go there to see it for the second time (maybe a first time for some)and do meeting business before/after?

But I'm not going to be able to meet on the 11th. Sorry! One of these days I'm going to make it to a meeting.

10. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    I think postponing it might be alright. And seeing the movie with the meeting is a good idea. Let's see if it's a problem for anyone else.

11. Fipe_Naz-mero

Feb 4, 2002
    Dear Members:
    When would be the next meeting? Please, don't tell that is for the 18th I would die. I already had everything planned and schedule for the 11th. Now, if it is for the 16th I can try, since I'm free that Friday. But, please, I'm begging you (I fall in my knees) don't do it that day. :_| Buaaaa, please. Not the 18th or the 19th. :_|

Fipe Naz-Mero, JK

12. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    It's what the majority wants. The meeting was originally scheduled for May 11th, but Mutt has put in a request to postpone it until May 18th. What's the best for the rest of you?

13. Fipe_Naz-mero

Feb 4, 2002
    Dear Members:
    I abide to your decision. [face_plain] I will wait the results. I will obey and follow thy instructions.

"What do I do?"

Fipe Naz-Mero, JK

14. sithspawn35

Jan 22, 2001
    Personally, gang.....I hate the idea of post-poning the meeting. We all knew that it was a holiday weekend weeks ago when the meeting was planned. I personally have to put in requests for days off by the 15th of the month for the upcoming month. So, if the date is changed there is no way I will be able to attend.......and thus will not bother to request days off again. I think once a date has been set, we should keep it.

15. DRK_HLMT

DRK_HLMT Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 7, 2001
    I agree with the 11th also. I would like us to meet one more time before the premiere. That way we can get some ideas from everyone as to their plans for seeing the movie and maybe planning a pre or post party celebration of our own for the one's not attending the Celebration II.

EDIT: Also there is no reason why we couldn't do a post movie meeting.

16. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    Alright, it looks like the 11th is the day for the next meeting. We can still have a get together after the movie for us to see it or something.

17. MuttandSolo

Feb 1, 2002
    Alright, then I shall alter my request.

I move for a vote of a AOTC movie meeting event on the 18th. This way we can have a day where we can all get together to see the movie together. Also, for those who won't get to see it until the weekend (like myself and the other working class) its a chance to see it for the first time. And a chance for some to see it a second or third or, dare I say it, a fourth?

18. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    I wouldn't mind seeing it again on the 18th. I don't think I'll be busy.

19. Fipe_Naz-mero

Feb 4, 2002
    Dear Members:
    I would humbly request any finals details concerning the meeting. Has the place changed? Or the time? Or the outfit? Just wondering if someone will bring an outfit. I know that I will try to bring one. :D As far as the movie goes I don't know, but I think I will try to see it in my area.

Thanks for your time reading this email.
    May the Force be with you... always.
    Fipe Naz-Mero, JK
    USA-NE REGION
    CHARM CITY COUNCIL FORUM
    CALIFORNIA MD

20. Isbeth

Isbeth Jedi Master star 4

Aug 28, 2001
    If you hold a movie get together on the 18th., I will get to see it for the first time, with people who I can ask questions to.
    :)

21. kasjedi

kasjedi Jedi Youngling star 1

May 3, 2002
    As a newbie, I like the idea of a meeting on the 11th. That way, I can meet you guys to find out if I think it would be cool to go to another showing on the 18th with whoever could make that. Secondly, I might recognize some other faces in line for the midnight showing (depending on where I ultimately end up going) and have more people to talk with while waiting.

Also, another reason for meeting on the 11th --- it might be cool if several of us could arrange to go visit and show support to the Uptown line down in DC. I think they started a charity line this past weekend (with the help of Starbucks), but I haven't read their postings yet today - so I could be wrong about this.

kasjedi

22. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    Fipe, the meeting is this Saturday (the 11th), at 1 pm at the Wendys near Hoyts West Nursery.

I'm gonna send Rox the info so he can post it.

23. MuttandSolo

Feb 1, 2002
    Fipe,

You don't want to see it at Lexington Park, if they can even show it. The best bet is Annapolis Crown Theatre at the mall. Its a THX theatre with stadium seating and excellent sound. Oh and for the ladies, the armrests at Crown fold up so you can snuggle with your favorite wookie, or scoundrel whichever your choice.

24. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    And it's the only theater in Maryland with Digital Projection.

25. Karthio_Five

Karthio_Five Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 9, 2001
    I'd like to start attending the meetings (I suppose I can just start attending them?) but I won't be able to make it to this one. I am already obligated to work that Saturday, unfortunately. Just wanted to mention though that I'd like to start attending some meetings if that is ok.

-Karth

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.