FIGHT FOR TAHIRI!!!!

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by HighLadyFel, May 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Bardan_Jusik, Sinrebirth
  1. HighLadyFel Jedi Master

star 1
    Here we discuss if tahiri will be or is innocent or not.
    I personally think she will not be convicted, because everyone will feel sympathy for her. I mean she turned to the darkside, because she felt she needed to fix, and tie up loose ends with Anakin( her one true love).But his (evil) brother fed off that, so she got herself in trouble. I FIGHT FOR TAHIRI! what about you?
  2. Darth_Sabith Jedi Master

star 4
    If it was the real world she would be found guilty but of manslaughter not of murder.
  3. HighLadyFel Jedi Master

star 1
    Yes, but that is not the real world. It's a world where sith kill people,and do stupid things.
  4. DarthIktomi Jedi Master

star 4
    Manslaughter, perhaps. Though I'm not sure how the whole deal with the Empire would be.

If Daala were smart, she'd add on the torture of a fourteen-year-old boy. That's what I'd do if I had a vendetta against Tahiri.
  5. HighLadyFel Jedi Master

star 1
    did Daala know that Tahiri tortured Ben, though. And she killed Lon Shevu while torturing Ben.
  6. Darth_Sabith Jedi Master

star 4
    They could just force Tahir to be an Imperial body guard...
  7. Cushing's Admirer Force Ghost

star 6
    I never liked the character. Especially since she assinated one of my favorites. Though I gave up on the books years ago, I'd be entered in her fate. For what is she on trial? If it's murder/killing and she's percieved as a Jedi that lost her way, she'll likely get off. She seems to be favored by many for reasons I never understood.
  8. HighLadyFel Jedi Master

star 1
    i don't particularly like tahiri, but i do feel kinda bad for her.
  9. DarthIktomi Jedi Master

star 4
    The Jedi Coalition knew, and while Luke was a horrible ally in Invincible, I see no reason that would be classified (as Jedi-only, rather than Coalition brass-only), especially since they were trying to get as much intel as possible on Jacen and Tahiri.

The Jedi Coalition does not know, however, about what else Tahiri tried to do with Ben.
  10. HighLadyFel Jedi Master

star 1
    So i guess Daala would know about ben. Then why not put her on trial for that?
  11. Darth_Sabith Jedi Master

star 4
    Unless they have evidence, and a willing party to testify against her they can't. Ben, or Luke would have to be the one to push charges against her for that. Then again who says they won't try, Military Tribunals aren't also black & white. I've heard of people getting extra charges placed on them DURING their riegnment. However as this is Star Wars they don't really look at everything that they could charge people with.

Daala herself should have treason, Mutiny, and hundreds of other charges placed on her by both the GA and the Empire. Instead they have her as the new head of the GA. Lets face it as far as we know she was never even a member of the GA and now she's in charge of it. That doesn't seem like it would be legal in any government. Jag only became head of the Empire by a vote of the moffs who have full power (granted forced by Luke to place him there).

Tahir's most likely going to walk, I don't see them successfully convicting her as she was under Jacen's orders. The single charge isn't going to hold much water in any court. Even in the real world those who where following lawful orders (which they where at war at the time)are not held responsible for there actions, those who issued the orders are. However since Jacen is dead they need to put someone in the spot light. Even if she is found Guilty I'm sure the Empire has a way to overturn and reexamine the courts findings.

She could even get off on a technicality if things keep going the way they are going, or have the charges dropped if she does something heroic for the empire.
  12. HighLadyFel Jedi Master

star 1
    Didn't they already establish that it was a order, but Tahiri said it was still on her own accord. And yes you would think, with what Daala is doing, that charges should be pressed against her. All of the things Tahiri did are in the past ,what makes Daala any different?
  13. DarthIktomi Jedi Master

star 4
    Actually, Daala could subpoena Ben. If he weren't, you know, in exile.
  14. HighLadyFel Jedi Master

star 1
    well technically HE is not in exile, his dad is and he is traveling with his dad. so Daala could whatever you call it, and contact Ben.
  15. Darth_Sabith Jedi Master

star 4
    Kinda hard to do since Luke isn't suppose to have any contact with the GA and Ben is on Luke's ship. Thus any attempt by a GA offical to reach Ben would violate the terms of Luke's exile and thus brake his exile as an acknowledgement of the GA thus ending said exile. Ben however even if forced to return to GA space doesn't need to give a statement. As it would be a violation of his right to free speech (means you can say or not say what ever you want.)

At the worst Tahir could claim temporary insanity which would mean if found guilty she wouldn't serve prison just have to prove herself mentally stable, and reside in a mental institute until she proves herself as such. To prove her mind set all Tahir would have to do is show a reflection in behavior before her "mental brake down" and "during". The jedi order and even Psychologist would be able to prove her mental state was not that of the norm at the time thanks to Jacen's influences.
  16. HighLadyFel Jedi Master

star 1
    So anything that happens, Tahiri is going to be punished. Any idiot could figure that out, not that she has anything to lose though.
    Oh, and one more thing, i know what freedom of speech is.
  17. Darth_Sabith Jedi Master

star 4
    Actually since it's star wars chances of her getting found guilty and of Daala to remain in power by the end of FOTJ is very very small. Chances are Tahir will go to trail and something will happen before, during or shorty after that requires her to save the life of someone important or a group of lives which will get her case thrown out or just plan forgotten. Del Ray has a horrible recorded with finishing plot twist. Also welcome to the EUC and the force boards HighLadyFel, I am sorry if you got offended with my post about free speech as it was not directed at a single person but to anyone who did not know that free speech included the right not to speak.

When I post it is for all ages as there have been people as young as 12 on the boards before and I try to ensure my post can be understood by all parties.
  18. HighLadyFel Jedi Master

star 1
    It's alright, is it that easy to tell i'm new?
    Your probaly right. Tahiri will somehow prove she is not the same person,and blah,blah blah.
  19. Darth_Sabith Jedi Master

star 4
    lol, yeah their's a few clues to knowing that your new to the boards.
    1) Everyone knows everyone so a new name is like oh bright and shiny!
    2) Not to many people run around here with socks and those who do have the same grammer style.
    3) Now this is the biggie, on your post it says the month/year you joined. Not to mention you can check peoples profiles to see their other post, how many post, and basic info. :)
    Enjoy the boards again HighLadyFel

So out of curoisity who is your fav. character in Star Wars?
  20. HighLadyFel Jedi Master

star 1
    Oh yea, i forgot about that little "date joined" at the top. My favorite character is...well who do you think?
  21. Darth_Sabith Jedi Master

star 4
    I'd guess Jaina or Jag in that order.
  22. HighLadyFel Jedi Master

star 1
    Jaina, but Ben is my second favorite.
  23. Darth_Sabith Jedi Master

star 4
    Jacen was mine but I don't think they should have made him crazy. A logical sith would have a much more dangerous villian. I also think they should have allowed him to survive. Honestly I wanted him to defeat Jaina but refuse to kill her (thus showing a "redeeming" quality to him. Darth Cadeus ruling the GA would have shown the GA either place the jedi under strict control under the GA, or exile like Luke. Cadeus could have then turned his attention to other threats like the mandalorians, and the Empire.

It would have made more since if Luke had to take safe haven in the empire (the very thing he fought to destroy), with Luke being the "true" heir to the emperor's throne he appoints Jag to prevent himself from that. It would also allow us to see Luke struggle with the darkside more. Him craving power to destroy the man who killed his wife. I'd like to show the mandies join the empire with the jedi and have their differences get settled. Thus the Imperial Knights would be jedi trained by mandies under Jaina's control. When the GA is restablised and Jacen is defeated Luke and the Jedi determine that the whole affair was because the jedi's connections with the GA, and all the past governments have been to close and thus decides to create his own "Jedi Government".

The Jedi being completely neutral, however because of this their is a split in the jedi order those who follow Jaina (as Imperial Knights) and those who follow Ben into a self exile like situation. Yet still other's who seek to stay with the GA as ambassadors and peace keepers for the GA. I would have still had Luke and Ben go seeking the truth to Jacen's fall, Jaina should have been made a jedi master. Leia should have been given control of the jedi order while reconnecting with the Empire.

At the end of the series I'd have Jacen kill Luke, Ben forgive Jacen and have Jaina strip Jacen of his connection to the force. I'd have Jacen flee (hearing Anakin's voice). I'd keep Jacen as a villain seeking ways to reconnect to the force and make him a greater threat as he has to learn to live completely without the force. Eventually I'd have him regain his connection to the force but only after he realized he lost it because he went to far when he killed his uncle. Thus he becomes a yoda like hermit believed dead to the rest of the galaxy. Jaina and Jag marry. Ben becomes head of the jedi order. Han and Leia die of old age. Tahiri Jacen's apprentice would have turned on him after Ben redeemed her.

Jacen would have taken 2 new apprentice (possibly unknowns) who would have to prove themselves worthy of his teachings. Jacen would have found multiple ways to "regain" his connection to the force but none that had fully lasted until he realized he never lost it. I'd also would have established new threats, some from another galaxy, deep core. Ancient sith lord Tulak Hord possibly, more dark jedi...
  24. HighLadyFel Jedi Master

star 1
    Wow lots of changes. Have you ever considered writing a fan fiction story or something like that? I hated what they did to Jacen too.I don't think he would go into exile, like yoda, because he would still have to live for allana, and maybe reconnect with tenel ka as well.
  25. DarthIktomi Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh, I have spoilers! Daala gets what's coming to her in Conviction. Though at this point, I'm siding with the Sith.
Moderators: Bardan_Jusik, Sinrebirth
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.