FIGHT FOR TAHIRI!!!!

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by HighLadyFel, May 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Bardan_Jusik, Sinrebirth
  1. HighLadyFel Jedi Master

star 1
  2. Darth_Sabith Jedi Master

star 4
    Bad DarthIkomi Bad....now give me more lol...(it's the next Fotj (Fate of the Jedi) book. A while back before Invincible I lead the Jacen Solo Fan Club in a round robin. I also have a fan fic on these boards some wheres. I've thought about making a more fan friendly Lotf fan fic but never really bothered with it. I've never really mapped out all the events that's why it's scattered.

Instead of self exile I could just have Jacen hunt down the real "Dark Man" and have him find the one sith on Korriban. Thus we could have an epic battle between him and multiple sith lords. Let Jacen kill a whole bunch of them and become one with the force once more. Taking out the "Dark Man" while he did it. Then again keeping him from being truly redeemed and letting himself be killed to kill the dark man might have been fine as well as long as he made it where everyone basicly knew he sacrificed himself to save the galaxy.
  3. DarthIktomi Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, the Jedi stage a coup against Daala, throw out all the charges except Tahiri's, and put her in Tahiri's cell. Don't worry, she does escape with her Mando friends. But so does Tahiri in the confusion. Nice job fixing it, villain.
  4. HighLadyFel Jedi Master

star 1
    REALLY!!!! oh,come on! why can't they just kill Daala!? She has had it coming FORVER! and how does Tahiri escape?
  5. DarthIktomi Jedi Master

star 4
    This is just what I got from the Lomin Ale Cantina, and you forgot to redact it.
  6. HighLadyFel Jedi Master

star 1
    OOPS! sorry, i got a little carried away
  7. Darth_Sabith Jedi Master

star 4
    Lol, mods are slipping last year you wouldn't last 5 minutes with a spoiler not being blocked lol mods are slipping last year you wouldn't last 5 minutes with a spoiler not being blocked lol
  8. HighLadyFel Jedi Master

star 1
    Ok i'm so confused. I SO DON'T DO fan fic, it's just WAY too good to be true.
Moderators: Bardan_Jusik, Sinrebirth
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.