main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Fight Scene - Sidious / Windu - Plot Bunny

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Darth_Mevan, Mar 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Mevan

Darth_Mevan Jedi Youngling

May 16, 2007
    Hi All,

I have had this recurring plot bunny...I just thought the fight should have lasted longer and showed more of Sidious' power. Anyway - I couldn't remember the names of the four Jedi Masters (except for Windu & Fisto) - other than that - enjoy...I feel better now that I have finally written his out....

Galactic Centre ? Office of the Chief of State

The shadow didn?t really move ? it just seemed to appear and then disappear. The only constant was the oppressive hatred and malice that permeated the room in which Mace found himself. Mace wasn?t sure how long the fight had being going on ? he was fully in the Force ? time was irrelevant ? his whole being was focused on strike, defend, strike again, defend...and on and on...

He wasn?t sure when it happened ? his realization that his life was quickly coming to an end. He was a little dismayed ? the most highly skilled Jedi swordsman in more than a few generations ? and he was losing. He couldn?t believe it ? yet he knew that now it was just a matter of time.

He couldn?t get near the black thing that occupied Palpatine?s body ? even with Vapaad ? his own unique form of lightsaber combat ? he could only brush the edges of the shadow ? never touch it or kill it. He would already be dead if his skill and his wits were any less honed. His three fallen comrades ? decorated masters all ? were already dead. Killed like they were learners pitting their diminutive skills against a true master.

Darth Sidious was relishing the fight ? he had been waiting so long to show his true self. The number of times that he wanted nothing more than to crush the insufferable fools ? numbered in the thousands. All the years of preparation and political machinations ? from Bane down through the ages to him ? the Sith had waited for this very moment for a millennium.

They had been cleansed by Bane?s fire and the order under Bane?s leadership had adapted ? searching and acquiring lost knowledge, skills and influence. They gained in strength and plotted their revenge on the Jedi. The Sith had watched as the Jedi became bloated and arrogant. In many ways the Jedi had become blind ? not only to the Sith; but to their becoming a precision set of tools - nothing more. Their organization had allowed itself to stagnate ? was made inflexible by tradition and lacked any significant changes in over 500-years.

Sidious was joyous in his wickedness - His skills certainly hadn?t diminished ? even with the years of hidden training and limited time. Killing the first three Jedi Masters had been child?s play. They had no idea what pent up hatred & loathing they had inadvertently unleashed. He had fallen on the four of them with a vengeance that only one thousand years of exile can produce.

His hatred of the Jedi and what they represented spurred him ? His loathing burned through the force ? obvious to any sensitive within 100 kilometres. The force flowed through him like a river of lava. He didn?t just move ? he flitted an instant here and then an instant there. He blew into the four Jedi Masters like a cyclone.

His crimson blade went straight through the heart of one of the masters ? tasting its first Jedi blood in 30-years ? then through the right wrist of another ? a half step back, turning ? a blur...rolling the third master into a strike from Master Windu, who deftly pulled back just in time to stop himself from beheading Master Fisto. What fools - Sidious thought as he Force-held one of the injured Masters in place and then cut him diagonally from shoulder to thigh ? leaving the corpse to fall where it may.

He relished the feeling of his beating heart and his whirling blade ? he was everywhere and nowhere at the same time. Sidious turned to the remaining two Jedi Masters and cackled with laughter. His fury swelled and he pushed hard through the Force...knocking Masters Windu and Fisto back a metre ? and off balance. Then he was there- his blood coloured blade sliced though the neck of Master Fisto, leaving only Master Windu in the fight.

Mace was drowning

2. EGKenobi

EGKenobi Jedi Master star 3

Apr 27, 2005
    Great start,

Please add me to the PM list.

EG

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.