main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fighting difficulty of being spoiled

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by SLR, Aug 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SLR

SLR Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 20, 2002
    I am one of those that is trying to go spoiler free till episode 3. But it is becomming harder, especially w/ how open Lucas is being w/ filming info. I have been strong so far and have remained unspoiled. I think I can make it through until May 2005, but I think it will be difficult. Is anyone else finding it hard to remain spoiler free?

EDIT: Help is available here :)

2. Bid4Tuna

Bid4Tuna Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 5, 2003
    ya bein spoila free iz hard but i just try to not go to star wars websites because there might be spoilas there

3. Darth Dane

Darth Dane Jedi Master star 4

May 10, 2000

SLR, as the founder of the spoiler and trailer free club I know how hard it is.

Keep your spirits high with the sweet surprise it will be when you walk into the theater not knowing anything, to be blasted away from the incoming visions of OB1, Anakin and the others.

I am not saying it will be easy, I am saying it will be worth it.

once you start down the darkside you cannot return.....

DD - Love & Laughter

4. CCK

CCK Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 30, 2003
    this is the first time i have tried to be spoiler free and i think it's going to rule!!!!! hang in there though...it's still REALLY EARLY in the game too! it's only going to get tougher and tougher!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.