main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Fighting for his Love

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by star-wars_crazed, Jun 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. star-wars_crazed

star-wars_crazed Jedi Youngling

Jun 12, 2006
    Author(s): Elyse aka star-wars_crazed
    Timeframe: 3 years after CaCR
    Characters: Jaina Solo, Zekk, others
    Genre: Changes? some romance, it?s a little funny too?I think
    Keywords: girlfriend
    Summary: After Jaina had graduated; she didn't see Zekk for another three years. But when she did something happened. Read to find out!
    Notes: Hey peeps? This is my first Star Wars story? cause I?m obsessed with Star Wars. So anyway, please bear with me here
    Disclaimer: Nothing belongs to me? except the plot. Every recognizable person, place or thing, belongs to the all-powerful George Lucas? or anybody who actually does own the characters.

Chapter 1: Reunion.

It had been 3 years since I last saw him. I stood at the view-port of the Falcon after graduation looking into his eyes, thinking of all the things that I wanted to tell him. It was devastating. We tried to keep in touch for that first year- believing that our friendship could conquer anything- but after that, all communication between us went down the drain.
    Looking down, wondering why I was a Jedi Knight at all, I walked strait into somebody. I knew that I should have watched where I was going. I apologized quickly before looking up. But once I did, I realized something in their green eyes- they belonged to Zekk.
    ?OK, I KNOW I?m having delusions now.? Jacen always teases me about having them.
    ?Excuse me?? He asked confused. Oh how I missed his sweet baritone voice. I missed everything about him, His eyes, his personality? his ship.
    ?I?m sorry,? I said again. ?I thought you were an old friend of mine.? I gazed away at all the humans and creatures staring at us alike.
    ?Jaina?? My gaze automatically turned to him.
    ?JAINA! It is you! I?d thought I?d never see you again! It?s been a long time!? hey threw his arms around me to give me a hug, his eyes sparkling with laughter.
    ?Too long.? I added smiling- the first time in days. We stood there hugging until someone tapped his shoulder. He pulled back, clearing his throat, and never taking his eyes off me.
    ?Um? Reenah, this is my really great friend. Jaina. Jaina Solo. Jaina, this is Reenah Moonbright, my? my??
    ?His girlfriend.? She answered for him. ?Wow? I thought, ?it used to be me and him finishing each other?s sentences.? I guess a lot of things have changed.
    ?Oh! It?s nice to meet you!? I told her sticking out my hand for her to shake. ?It was nice to meet her I thought.? My heart would beg to differ.
    ?Yah it is. Now listen, Jaina,? She said my name in a really snotty voice. The last time I heard that was? this morning? Jacen was making fun of me again. ?You?d better stay away from Zekk here. He?s mine. Or you won?t live to regret it.? Wow. A threat. I just stared at her with a blank face, confusion readable in my eyes.
    ?Whoa! Reenah! What was that?? Zekk interjected with a hint of anger in his voice. It was good to know that he was still protective of me.
    ?I just had to protect what was rightfully mine.? She said it as if it all came naturally and if nothing was the matter.
    I looked from her to Zekk to the vibrating buzz of my comm in my pocket of my left leg.
    ?Excuse me for a sec.? I turned on the comm to see my brother Jacen staring right back at me. Zekk pulled Reenah to the side and started to? well scold her I guess. But it wasn?t a yelling type a scold. It was more of a ?You shouldn?t say things like that, it?s rude? kind of scold. Kind of one like 3PO uses all the time. After explaining to him that he, Tenel Ka, her parents, Lowie, his parents and sister, Anakin, Tahri, and the rest of my family that they would have to be patient, food was on the way. I turned off my comm and placed it back in my pocket where it belonged. When I turned back, they were done.
    ?Sorry that was Jacen.? I apologized. His face lit up.
    ?Jacen? How is he? Well anyway, Jaya, I?m sorry to do this to you after I haven?t seen you in so long,? Oh no. What was he going to do to me? He wasn?t going to leave me and not see me for another 3 years when I would be 22. I couldn?t wait that

2. SilSolo

SilSolo Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2004
    You have a very interesting start here. However, I don't think it'd be IC for Jaina to worry about not seeing Zekk until the age of twenty-two simply because she's more level-headed than that.

3. chaotic-force

chaotic-force Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 20, 2006
    This is a fairly strong first post. You introduce some interesting characters, and I would like to read how you continue this story. Your characters have a lot of potential to develop.

The only advice I will offer is that you should seperate each paragraph, it gets hard for people to read stories on the boards when they are bunched together.

If you are interested in making a PM list be sure to put my name on it.

4. frankieskywalker

frankieskywalker Jedi Master star 4

Apr 13, 2006
    same goes for me
    nice first post

5. JediBettyBug18

JediBettyBug18 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 13, 2005
    ?Yah it is. Now listen, Jaina,? She said my name in a really snotty voice. The last time I heard that was? this morning? Jacen was making fun of me again. ?You?d better stay away from Zekk here. He?s mine. Or you won?t live to regret it.? She needs a good [face_beatup]

`anni

P.S.
    Please PM me when you update again!

6. ShadowcatX-men

ShadowcatX-men Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 15, 2006
    Cool. I liked it if there is pm can i have o one?

Cat

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.