main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Fighting It (K/J humor) THE END! YAY! 6/21

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by jaya_tharen, Jun 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediBettyBug18

JediBettyBug18 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 13, 2005
  2. Flaming_Sword

Flaming_Sword Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 18, 2003
    It's been wonderful so far!!Keep it up!!

*Flame*

3. jaya_tharen

jaya_tharen Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 13, 2004
    [face_blush]

Hello there peeps!

mastermeg_0228:i loved this chapter. it explained a lot!!!!!!

Good, I'm so glad you liked it!

GoddessJainaSoloFel:So Jag survived only to run away anyway...why does he always run away in our fics?!?

[face_laugh] Who knows!!! I think that's one of those unanswerable questions...

I could definitely do with one of those from Kyp!!!

Oh yah! If only if only....

Darth_Intangable:I think that she is going to have some issues

Perhaps...[face_devil]

JediBettyBug18:=D=

Thanks for reading! Glad you like it.

Flaming_Sword:It's been wonderful so far!!Keep it up!!

Tanx much! You readers are what keep me going!

And now, without making you all wait any longer, the next chapter is...

Chapter Eleven

In the weeks after Kyp first kissed her, they had been dancing a strange and hesitant step around each other. Kyp had been happy to see Sesh, to know that he was successful in saving them, and he couldn?t hide his joy from anyone when he was told that Fel left for good. He became slowly more involved in Jaina?s life, proving to be the best friend she had ever had, often caring for the baby so that Jaina could have some time to herself. And yet, she was for some reason reluctant to pursue the relationship that he so obviously wanted to have with her. After a long, sleepless night, she had decided that it was time to stop resisting.

------

Jaina walked into the hangar bay and looked around, uneasy at the intense silence pounding at her senses; intense because of the presence behind it. ?Alright Kyp, where are you?? She asked into the empty vastness of the room; he was here, she could feel him behind it all, his presence a sharp flare that made breathing hard and thinking even harder.

A moment later he came walking towards her from behind one of the X-wings, wiping his hands on an already grease stained rag and smiling with a hint of mischief on his face. ?Right here, Goddess; I wasn?t hiding.?

She shifted as he came closer and tried to force a smile. ?Sure you weren?t, infidel; why makes you think I believe your lies?? Though she constantly insisted that she was done with the whole Goddess charade, Jaina never minded playing it with Kyp; something she would have to think over later.

He was only a few feet away now, standing with his arms crossed over his chest. ?Nothing, your worshipfulness; I wasn?t lying.? His eyes sparkled and she had a moment to wonder what he was up to before it was her turn to speak again.

?I grow tired of this dialog; attend me, servant.? She stifled a laugh as Kyp cocked an eyebrow at her choice of words, then snapped out of it.?

Taking the remaining steps to stand before her, Kyp brought his face to hers and dropped his voice. ?My only purpose is to serve.?

The tone in which he spoke took all the lightness from the air and she let her smile drop. Why did he just say that as though he means it? She lifted her eyes to his and found herself stuck there, caught in the intensity of the soul behind them.

The obvious answer to her question came as Kyp leaned in to kiss her, lingered, waiting for her to respond. When she finally did, he intensified the kiss, running his hands down her back to rest on her hips, seizing her and lifting her up onto the table behind her so that they were at the same level.

Jaina slid her hands up under his shirt, pushing it off over his head and running her hands over his bare chest, fingers tracing over the muscles and scars that she would come to know so well. Neither of them noted the new presence at the entrance of the hangar, and neither noticed the woman moving closer to them until a loud ?AHEM!? jerked them both away from each other.

Mara Jade Skywalker stood before them, trying desperately to keep the amused smile off her face. ?Wh

4. GoddessJainaSoloFel

GoddessJainaSoloFel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 18, 2004
    Jaina walked into the hangar bay and looked around, uneasy at the intense silence pounding at her senses; intense because of the presence behind it. ?Alright Kyp, where are you?? She asked into the empty vastness of the room; he was here, she could feel him behind it all, his presence a sharp flare that made breathing hard and thinking even harder.

A moment later he came walking towards her from behind one of the X-wings, wiping his hands on an already grease stained rag and smiling with a hint of mischief on his face. ?Right here, Goddess; I wasn?t hiding.?

She shifted as he came closer and tried to force a smile. ?Sure you weren?t, infidel; why makes you think I believe your lies?? Though she constantly insisted that she was done with the whole Goddess charade, Jaina never minded playing it with Kyp; something she would have to think over later.

He was only a few feet away now, standing with his arms crossed over his chest. ?Nothing, your worshipfulness; I wasn?t lying.? His eyes sparkled and she had a moment to wonder what he was up to before it was her turn to speak again.

?I grow tired of this dialog; attend me, servant.? She stifled a laugh as Kyp cocked an eyebrow at her choice of words, then snapped out of it.?

Taking the remaining steps to stand before her, Kyp brought his face to hers and dropped his voice. ?My only purpose is to serve.?

The tone in which he spoke took all the lightness from the air and she let her smile drop. Why did he just say that as though he means it? She lifted her eyes to his and found herself stuck there, caught in the intensity of the soul behind them.

The obvious answer to her question came as Kyp leaned in to kiss her, lingered, waiting for her to respond. When she finally did, he intensified the kiss, running his hands down her back to rest on her hips, seizing her and lifting her up onto the table behind her so that they were at the same level.

Jaina slid her hands up under his shirt, pushing it off over his head and running her hands over his bare chest, fingers tracing over the muscles and scars that she would come to know so well. Neither of them noted the new presence at the entrance of the hangar, and neither noticed the woman moving closer to them until a loud ?AHEM!? jerked them both away from each other.

I absolutely loved this entire exchange between Kyp and Jaina! It is excellent!!! :D [face_love]

...And Mara...Whoa she can be cruel and toy with their minds oh so well can't she?!? [face_laugh] So funny!!!

THE END!!!!!

:eek: NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! I almost lost it till I scrolled down!!! Iwas like 'What does she say?????!!!!!'

You have definitely graduated to Evil Sithy!!!! [face_devil]

One of your best updates yet!!! =D==D==D=

I can't wait for the next chapter!!!

~Goddess Jaina~

5. mastermeg_0228

mastermeg_0228 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 24, 2006
    ok when i read that that was the end i was seriously about to start a riot!!!!!!!

we know she's going to say yes, but what i want to see is Han's reaction and a few other people's reactions!!!!!!!!!

awesome chapter and when do we get the rest?????[face_batting] [face_batting] [face_batting]

meg

6. Flaming_Sword

Flaming_Sword Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 18, 2003
    Gosh, you had my heart pumping there for a minute! Wonderful post, o great one. Def. graduated to evil sithy!! [face_chicken] Haha, I'm babysitting and they have chickens! Couldn't resist putting that there! [face_dancing]

Later!!

Thanks for the PM!
    *Flame*

7. Fireyforce

Fireyforce Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2003
    Yes you have graduated to evil sithy. *shakes fist* that was mean at the end, no tricking us like that! Great proposal Durron. hehehe, cute. I don't want this fic to end it's sooo good.

8. JediBettyBug18

JediBettyBug18 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 13, 2005
    [face_love] The obvious answer to her question came as Kyp leaned in to kiss her, lingered, waiting for her to respond. When she finally did, he intensified the kiss, running his hands down her back to rest on her hips, seizing her and lifting her up onto the table behind her so that they were at the same level.

[face_love]

9. Darth_Intangable

Darth_Intangable Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 4, 2006
    [face_laugh][face_laugh] [face_laugh] Still laughing [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

he told Mara before her...dense

-A[face_coffee]

10. SITH_MAYO

SITH_MAYO Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2005
    I know I'm replying near the end of the fic's completion, but I stumbled across it, I read it all, and loved it!!![face_love] :D Fantastic writing and descriptions!=D= :) I was blown away!;)

[face_laugh] The last chapter was sooo funny! Mara is so evil lol!!![face_laugh]

I can't wait for the last chapter!
    Please post soon![face_praying]

11. master_jade

master_jade Jedi Master star 2

Jan 27, 2006
    ok! SO- where's the real end, hmmm????:)

12. Darth_Intangable

Jan 4, 2006
    last chap...PLEASE!!!

-A[face_coffee]

13. Obi-Wandering

Obi-Wandering Jedi Youngling star 1

May 27, 2005
    I came to this one late.....just read through the whole thing.....and in the immortal words of Charlie Brown........

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very evil sithie to keep that last chapter from your adoring public :_|

Last chapter?! Pretty please?!

14. scarlet_fang

scarlet_fang Jedi Youngling

Feb 15, 2006
    sry i've missed a lot but it was all very good.can't wait for the last chapter!

15. Jaina_Solo_16

Jaina_Solo_16 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 11, 2004
    Wow! It's been a long time. Great post. I hope she accepts. But what am I saying, of course she will. I mean its Kyp. When are we going to have an update?

JS16

16. AvaVisarra

AvaVisarra Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 22, 2006
    just found it and i love it, i hope you shoot out that last post soon cause i cant wait to find out what happens lol great work[face_peace]

17. jaya_tharen

Sep 13, 2004
    Hullo beloved readers...

We've hit a slight snag in the line here: It is now Finals week and I am in WAY over my head with three major projects due Monday and Finals and meetings for the rest of that week.

And I just found out that my best friend is moving to Texas in 21 days...so I'm kinda busy with that. I've gotten the first bit of the last chapter done, buts its on hold for the time being. My goal is to have it up by the end of June. *crosses fingers*

I am so sorry for such a long delay...I have no good excuse.

--Jaya--

PS> I must say that it is SO encouraging that you all are still here waiting for the last post. Thank you all so much for supporting this fic.

[face_love]

18. mastermeg_0228

Jan 24, 2006
    good luck with finals...and we'll be here for the final post!

meg

19. jaya_tharen

Sep 13, 2004
    Hey thanks!

Okay, I'll have you all know that I struggled for a long time with whether I should be completely and totally sithy in the last chapter, and this is my conclusion:

Chapter Twelve

The Falcon was close to being repaired; only a few more day?s work, and they might be lucky enough to get her flying again. Han stepped down off the ramp and crouched under his beloved ship?s belly, hydrospanner in hand; Jaina remained inside the ship, testing responses on the cockpit?s controls. Sesh sat happily in the copilot?s chair, amused with a small electronic toy, looking up every once in a while to make a distorted word or two in his mother?s direction.

Kyp nodded to Han on his way up the ramp, conscious that the older man did not yet know about the engagement. They had decided to wait and tell everyone at once; dinner was scheduled for a few hours from now. He came to the cockpit, stopping just inside the doorway to watch his future wife as she muttered a few choice words under her breath.

?I?ll bet Leia didn?t say those words when you were little.? He grinned at catching her off guard.

She brushed a piece of dark hair out of her face and turned back to the panel before her. ?Nope. She left that to my father.?

?Mmm?I love you.?

Jaina rolled her eyes. ?You don?t have to say that every time we start a conversation.?

Kyp smiled and stepped fully into the cockpit, picking Sesh up as the child reached out for him. ?I know, but I like saying it.? With his free hand he tugged on her arm, pulling her up for a kiss. ?And you like hearing it.?

She fought a smile and sat back down at the controls. ?Are you ready for tonight??

He shrugged. ?Yeah, sure. I don?t see what could go wrong; it?s not like Han hates me or anything, and Mara already knows. Trust me?everyone will be happy for us.?

?What does Mara already know?? Both spun to see Jacen standing in the entrance, one eyebrow lifted, curiosity and suspicion mixing on his face. ?Dad sent me up to see what was taking Jaina so long.?

Jaina smirked at her brother. ?Wouldn?t you like to know??

Kyp shook his head when Jacen turned to him. ?You?ll find out tonight.?

?Fine; keep secrets. I?ll just leave.? He turned on his heels and walked away, a hint of a bounce in his step. Jaina and Kyp exchanged suspicious glances.

?I think he knows.?

?Who cares? Everyone we love will know tonight, and by tomorrow morning, half the galaxy will know.?

?Too true.?

~~~~~~

Han watched his son emerge from the ship. ?Well??

Jacen?s face broke into an all-out grin. ?It worked; took a little longer than expected, but it worked.?

Han kept a serious face. ?I always knew it would.?

THE FREAKIN END!

I hope you're all happy with it, coz I think it's kinda weak. I know it's a bit anticlimactic; sorry. I wanted so so badly to make the ending evil, but I just couldn't do that to ya'll. Just shows how much I love you guys. [face_love]

Well, that is officially the first of my completed multi-post stories! ("Dreams" doesn't count.)

YAY!

--Jaya--

PS>I'm sending you all PM's right now.

20. mastermeg_0228

Jan 24, 2006
    awww it's over!!!!!*wipes away single tear*

wonderful story!!!! i'm so happy i could be here for it! you did an awesome job!

and honestly i would've enjoyed a Sithly ending[face_devil]

what can i say i love torturing K/J!!!!!!!!

meg

21. master_jade

master_jade Jedi Master star 2

Jan 27, 2006
    Ok. So that was the end... What about an epilogue???:D [face_praying] :D

Congratulations for completing the story !!!=D=

22. SITH_MAYO

SITH_MAYO Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2005
    Awesum, I loved it! =D= I like an ending like that!

Good old Han![face_laugh] Brilliant!

I loved this! :D

Thanks for the PM!

23. Princess Cambria

Princess Cambria Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2006
  24. Darth_Intangable

Jan 4, 2006
    It worked; took a little longer than expected, but it worked.?

LOL[face_laugh] that was wonderful! A great ending to a great story!=D=

-A[face_coffee]

25. scarlet_fang

scarlet_fang Jedi Youngling

Feb 15, 2006
    very good ending!! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.