main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FIGUEROA BADGE 3...PROTOTYPE HERE...ORDERING AND LIST THREAD

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by Amidala081499, Aug 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grumpy_Jedi

Grumpy_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2006
    Was wondering the same thing. I'm sure she'll be back soon once she takes care of her family's needs.

-GJ

2. JediJustin

JediJustin Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 17, 2006
    We'll all welcome her back with open arms once she returns.

Amidala, our thoughts and prayers are with you as always.

3. Lufta Shif

Lufta Shif Jedi Master star 2

May 31, 2000
    Amidala,

We hope everything is OK with you and your family.

Lufta [face_love]

4. Amidala081499

Amidala081499 Jedi Master star 3

Sep 13, 2003
    wow...it is so nice to know that all of you noticed i was missing. [face_sick] I have been getting over one nasty illness. I caught strep throat and had no voice from it. It has taken me a week to get over this, one nasty bug. Also, I hate antibiotics they make my stomache turn, but at least once they got into my system I got better. I will need one more day to get well and then i should be able to get started. I have also been able to add credit card payments to my account which is a nice feature. This way if someone wants one but comes up a little short then they can use one.

Anyway, thanks for noticing me. I have checked in from time to time to see if there were any new posts but i would spend maybe five minutes online and then go back to bed.

Well i love ya guys and things are gettin rolling. Can't wait for you to see the badges they are fraken cool.

5. Grumpy_Jedi

Grumpy_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2006
    Glad to see you're doing better. Strep can really take a lot out of you. Just take your time with the badges. I think I can speak for most of us when I say we can't wait to get them, but we can, you know? You're doing a pretty great thing and making them has to be very time consuming, especially with all you've dealt with in recent weeks. We've got plenty of time...

-GJ

6. Lufta Shif

Lufta Shif Jedi Master star 2

May 31, 2000
    I second what Grumpy said. :D

Lufta

7. JediJustin

Aug 17, 2006
    Ditto for me on GJ's post. =D=

8. Lavenderrose73

Lavenderrose73 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 2, 2005
    Hey Ami, I'm glad you're feeling better.

@};-

9. Amidala081499

Amidala081499 Jedi Master star 3

Sep 13, 2003
    Hey everyone...I am back and doing so much better. We have already ordered the circuit boards and have all the badges printed and reading for cutting. You see in able to let the lights shine through the squares need to be cut out, so me and my exacto knife are becomming great friends. Anyway, I did set up the paypal account and I have good news. I made it so that it can receive credit card payments too, being that I know most of us put the whole dang trip on a piece of plastic, I thought why not help out further. I am going to have a complete post set up tomorrow with all payment info and how abouts we are going to go ahead and fill orders.

We are excited and you will not be let down, they are really fanatastic and one of a kind. Somone actually stumbled onto our site and went through measures to try and find me. They did and said they were fabulous. They wanted 20 of them, but I turned them down. I said that we are going to put limits on them and that I wanted all of you guys to have them first. We have decided to number them as well, but I will explain all that all in the post. Numbers will be given out on a first come first serve basis based on the payment transfer, I cannot put aside numbers because it would not be fair to everyone, because of income issues.

I humbley thank everyone for putting up with my absences, I am such a detailed oriented person and this has been driving me nuts. Let me assure you, you will be so happy when you get your badge that all those feelings will go away. I have put all my other projects on hold until we finish the badges. We are making some Star Wars history here guys....noone will have what we have here on The Force.Net. Sounds like a salesman huh....LOL

LOOKD FOR THE POST TOMORROW!!!!

10. mrcottonsparrot

mrcottonsparrot Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 26, 2004
    Awesome! Are you going to charge a little more for the CC payments, like a couple bucks? I know you will have to pay a fee to Paypal if you allow CCs. If you are going to take a hit on this, I'll send a money order, because I want you to get all the dough you deserve! YOU ROCK! I'm so glad I'm staying at the Fig! THERE IS BUT ONE TRUE FIG!

Caryn B.

11. lovelucas

lovelucas Jedi Master star 4

Mar 19, 2004
    how cool that you even though of this and us in the midst of being so sick...is it Barriss or Luminara you need? One of them (Barriss, maybe?) is a healer.

12. JediJustin

Aug 17, 2006
    Excellent news, Amidala! All of us here on this Forum are glad to see you are in better spirits, both physically and mentally. [:D]

13. DARTHVADERUSA

DARTHVADERUSA Jedi Master

Jun 1, 2002
    Amidala, thanks for everything. You are great to do this.

I agree with mrcottonsparrot, we should through in some extra $ if we use a credit card. You shouldn't have to eat the extra costs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.