main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Knox, TN Figures

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Sith_Hobbit, Jan 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sith_Hobbit

Sith_Hobbit Jedi Youngling

Jan 11, 2005
    Does anybody have an SW figures or other toys they might be wanting to part with? I haven't collected in a long time and have lost most if not all of my old collection due to a long story. Anyway, I am looking at getting back into it, so yeah.

2. BushiFox

BushiFox Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 16, 2002
    If I'm able to pop by the meeting tonight I'll talk to you about it. I actually just sold a huge chunk on ebay but I still have some extra stuff I might be interested in getting rid of.

Are you interested in loose or carded figures? I Don't have many carded ones left...But, if I like you enough I might let you come over to my house and take a look. (I live about 1 minute from that mancinos.)

3. YodasQueen

YodasQueen Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 9, 2003
    Which figures are you looking for, I may have extras of some.

4. Sith_Hobbit

Jan 11, 2005
    Thanks guys, and sorry I missed you at the meeting Bushi. Anway carded or not doesn't really matter. Im just looking to start my collection again. Im mostly wanting to start with the Empire side of things Stormtroopers to Sith, Vader most of all. On the good guy side of thing I need an Obi from EP 2, and Anakin from EP 2 as well. Oh and if anybody had a TIE fighter they need to part with be sure to let me know.

Right now my intentions are on building up my Empire side of the equation first and then the rebel. Anyhelp as always would be awesome.

5. YodasQueen

YodasQueen Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 9, 2003
    Ever heard of the Tennessee Star Wars Collectors Group? http://www.thejawa.net/tswcg/index.php Not to take anything from Fan Force, but its more toy oriented.

6. Sith_Hobbit

Jan 11, 2005
    I haven't but that's cool.

Side note, if anybody out there has any Unleashed figs. let me know.

7. BushiFox

Sep 16, 2002
    I do have some unleashed figures. I have a Dooku and Leia carded for sure I'll be getting rid of here shortly.

8. Sith_Hobbit

Jan 11, 2005
    I've been putting off getting Dooku for some reason, but eh. What do you want for him, well them, just in case.

9. BushiFox

Sep 16, 2002
    They are both carded, I'd like to get retail, 15 + tax, so, 16.50 or whatever. What I paid for them.

I have a couple loose ones I'll sell for a bit less if I decide I want to get rid of them. A Han Solo, and possibly ayala Secura.

10. Sith_Hobbit

Jan 11, 2005
    That is the Leia one in the slave costume, right? At least I don't think I have every seen another one but I may be mistaken.

Anyway, if so I'll take that, but I have several other things I have found that I have to have so I would have to skip on Dooku.

11. BushiFox

Sep 16, 2002
    Check. What other things do you have to have? I might be able to help you out with a couple storm troopers or something...You just need to come over to my house sometime. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.