main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Filling the Shoes of a Jedi and Princess

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Miana Kenobi, Oct 22, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AngelQueen

AngelQueen Jedi Master star 4

Mar 1, 2001
    Love it much!!! Totally cool!!! Can't wait for the next post!! Metti, you're not supposed to lie to the dropdead gorgeous Qui-Gon!!! Tell him the truth, he'll help you! Ack!

Again, great job! Keep it up!

AngelQueen

2. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    Stranded, Metti is Metina's nickname. Kinda like how the 8 Jennifers I know go by Jen or Jenny.

**read my sig**

~~~~~~~~~~~
    Metina stared at the chrono. It was almost past noon. She bit her lower lip in impatience. Her father always took his nap ten minutes after noon, like clockwork. So Metina sat and waited, staring as the numbers slowly turned.

At eleven minutes past noon, she set her plan into action. Grabbing her parsel full of credits, she ran out to the stables.

~~~~~~~~~
    Luckily, none of the guards were by the stables at that minute. Metina crouched down by a barrel, looking out for anyone.

//Gods, am I paranoid!// she shook her head and forced herself to stand up and just walk to the stable yard like, well.. a princess, instead of a bandit.

The stable boy, Khrys, was brushing down one of the Ixils with a large comb. He bowed his head with a grin when he saw Metina coming over. "G'day, my lady. What can'I do for ya?"

"I'm just going shopping, Khrys. That's all."

He nodded and set down the brush. "All'right. I'll prepare an Ixil for ya at once, mi'lady."

Metina picked up the brush he had set down and continued brushing the dirt and cat-tails off of the animal's broad back. The Ixils were reliable animals, tame enough to be ridden and used for transportation. Only the wealthy had them, and they were beautiful creatures indeed.

She brushed a tangle out of the ixil's mane, recognizing the animal as Henrih's, whom he called Thunder. The creature turned it's massive head towards Metina, looking down on her with one of it's massive eyes. It snorted then turned back to where it was looking.

Khrys came over. "She's'll set, Mi'lady."

Metina smiled and set the brush down, patting Thunder's back. Picking up her parsel, she followed Khrys over to where her Ixil, Starlight was. Placing a hand on the creature's back, and grabbing ahold of the seat hold, she pulled herself up onto it's back, Khrys handing her the reins.

"What should I tell ya father if he asks where ya are?" Khrys asked.

"Tell him.. Tell him I went for a ride."

"If you say so, Mi'lady."

Smiling once more, Metina pulled the reins and kicked Starlight gently to get her off. she turned towards the pathways and started off for the village.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Metina slowed Starlight to a walk as she came upon the De'Lavinci mansion. She wasn't sure if the Duchess was home or not, so she stopped Starlight in the woods just outside the gates, hopping off and tying the ixil to a tree, turning towards the house and weaving through the trees and bushes to the back door.

She crouched down behind a statue of some Alderaanian god whoses name escaped her. Looking around, she saw the back door wide open. Not from it was Danillé picking some of the vegetables from their food garden.

Picking up a small pebble, she carefully guided it through the Force, then ade it pick up speed and hit Danillé in the leg.

Danillé noticed the pebble. It didn't hurt, but was still able to be felt. She searched the back garden, not sure what she was looking for.

She heard a low whistle and saw someone behind her step-mother's statue. Setting down her basket, she cautiously made her way over.

Then she got a better look at the being. Her eyes went wide as she hurried over ot her. "Your Highness! What are you doing?" she asked in a whisper.

"Are you busy?"

"Well, not really."

"Then let's go?"

"Go where? My step-mother's inside!"

"Make something up. If you're going to be courting a prince," she said, looking the woman over, "you at least have to dress a little fancy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "your Highness, this is no place for me."

Danillé looked around the marketplace at the Dukes and Duchesses around her.

Metina continued walking through the crowd. "Don't worry. Besides, if you're going to play a duchess, you have to act like you're their equal. Get some practice in."

"Where are we going anyways?"

Metina nodded to a shop. "Right there."

She entered the shop and lo

3. Stranded in space

Stranded in space Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 13, 2000
    gos that is a sad little signature. :( :_| :(

4. AngelQueen

Mar 1, 2001
    Great post! That sig was sad. A friend of one of my friends died of leukemia just a few years ago I believe.

Again, great post!! I love it! I can't wait for the next one!! Perhaps I should get around to updating my own story... Hmm...

AngelQueen

5. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
  6. Stranded in space

Feb 13, 2000
    .........!........
    ........UP!.......
    .........UP!......
    ........UP!.......
    .........UP!......
    .......UP!.UP!....
    ......UP!...UP!...
    .....UP!.....UP!..
    ....UP!..UP!..UP!.
    .....UP!.....UP!..
    ......UP!...UP!...
    .......UP!.UP!....
    .........UP!......
    ........UP!.......
    .......UP!........
    ......UP!.........
    .....UP!..........
    ....UP!...........
    ...UP!............
    ....UP!...........
    .....UP!..........
    ....UP!...........
    ..UP!.UP!.........
    .UP!...UP!........
    ..UP!.UP!.........
    ....UP!...........
    .....!............

I was bored and my creative side decided to have some fun. ;)

7. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
    "Are you sure this doesnt' make me look fat?"

Metina rolled her eyes as she finished lacing up the back of Danillé's dress. It was a shiny baby blue with white silk underlining and a crossed bodice. It fit Danillé perfectly and truely made her look like an Iegoian angel.

"Metina, can I ask you something?"

Metti paused. "About what?"

Danillé tried to find a cautious way to approach the question, but found none. "Why is your cheek bruised?"

"A disagreement I had with my father. I told him it was stupid that Henrih had to marry someone that fahter chose and that no one respected him."

"That isn't true. Plenty of people respect him, we just don't agree with him."

"He's a man, Danillé. It meant the same to him. So I got slapped from it."

The young woman nodded her head, turning away slightly. She jumped slightly when the door chime rang.

"Who could that be?" The older servent, Brandé, peeked out the window. "Mistress! It's prince Henrih!"

Metina's cheeks went pale. "He couldn't have possibly know I was here..." She looked around. "Where's your step-mother?"

"Shopping."

Metina spun around. "Brandé, finish her hair. I'll stall him."

She rushed down the stairs and opened the door. "Henrih, what are you doing here?"

The prince raised an eyebrow. "I could ask you the same question. But father's looking for you."

Metina's shoulders sank. "What does he want?"

"How should I... know..." Henrih stopped in midsentence, staring at the figure behind Metina. She spun around, seeing Danillé behind her.

"Your highness, I am surprised to see you at my aunt's house," Danillé said with a small curtsy.

Henrih's face split into a grin. "I am just as surprised to see you, Duchess."

"I was just talking to Ducess De' Rieb about the Jedi. Her father was one," Metina said, knowing she had lost her brother's focus.

"I.. I simply came in search of Metina. We were to go to the water gardens a few cities over." He paused. "Would you join us?" He extended his hand in the curtious manner, Danillé taking it with a smile. "I would love to, Your Highness."

8. Stranded in space

Feb 13, 2000
    oh no!!!

She is getting in a big hole of a lie! When someone diggs her out it's going to be messy!

Up!! so someone can find.

9. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
    :) Thanks Stranded.

10. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
    *sigh* up...

11. princess-sari

princess-sari Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 20, 2000
    Wow, Miana, this is great!!'I love Ever After, and of course I love SW, so this is an awesome crossover!
    Can't wait for more!! :D

12. Stranded in space

Feb 13, 2000
    **pushes little button**

**Doors open**

Elevator UP!!!!

13. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
    whew.. now that I'm down to 4 fics, i can spend a little more time on the others! up for later this evening.

14. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
    Metina looked around the water gardens in awe. It had been a long while since she had been there, and everytime she came back, she was filled with wonder of it's beauty.

The water gardens were nothing more than a large pond that wound around the vistor's walk path, lush with fertile plants. There were waterfalls virtually everywhere. The waterfalls were what Metti loved so much about the place. How the water could just flow freely and fall down the rocky falls with so little care.

Henrih and Danillé hung back a few steps from Metina, yet with Metina's Jedi senses, she could still hear them perfectly.

"Your sister seems to love this place," Danillé noted.

"It's been a long time that Metti has actually been back to Fracneé. She's been on Coruscant for quite a while."

"How do you feel about her training as a Jedi?"

Henrih sighed at the questin. "I think it's wonderful for her. She obviously loves it."

Danillé smiled. "Seeing her reminds me of my father. He was a Jedi knight. Always going off on some mission, leaving me at home. My mother died when I was little. So it was always father and me."

Henrih cast a look at the woman. He found Shada very attractive, yes, but there was something else to her that made her shine. He stopped, grabbing her arm lightly.

"Shada, why haven't I ever seen you around?"

Danillé smiled lightly as she tried to think of an answer. "I'm only visiting my cousins in Nasip, your Highness. I live in Elsin." It was the best she could do in a few moments. Elsin was a large city on the other side of the planet, far from Nasip, the capitol.

Henrih's eyes fluttered. "Oh, yes. Of Course." He caught sight of Matina, standing by the pond and looking down at the water. "Metina, it's getting dark soon. We really must..." He stopped when he saw she wasn't listening.

Coming up alongside her, he looked at her, then at the water, where she was staring. "Metti..."

"Sh." Metina continued looking at the water. The Force was telling her something. It was elusive, but Metina felt as if it were crawling up her back. Her eyes searched the water. The feeling was getting stronger...

Pulling her lightsaber out of her handpurse, she held it ready in case.. there! A shadow crossed over the water above them, the Force snapping at Metina's mind to react.

"Get down!" she yelled to Henrih. She ignited her saber, quickly twisting it to block four oncoming blaster bolts. She saw her attacker out of the corner of her eye. It was positioned alongside one of the watefalls, hidden by a large fern.

More shots were fired, Metina quickly blocking them. Using the technique Qui-Gon was teaching her, she used the Force to direct the blast shots back at the attacker. The bolt hit the man directly in the chest, his blaster falling into the pool.

Metti was about to power down her saber when another feeling ran down her spin. Spinning around, she blocked two oncoming bolts.

"Metti, look out!" She heard Henrih yell. She turned, right into the face of a blaster rifle muzzle. Looking back, she saw the other being still had its blaster pointed at her.

Devising a plan, she powered down her saber, dropping it onto the floor. The other attacker came out of hiding, several more following. Three went over and grabbed Henrih and Danillé, who were crouched down behind a trash recipricle. Henrih began fighting them off.

"Henrih, stop!" The prince heard his sister's cool manner and calmed down. He saw a tiny smile creep out onto the side of Metina's mouth. Two of the men advanced toward her, grabbing her arms. //Now!// she shouted at herself.

Twisting around, she kicked the man on her left away, knocking him into two other guards. She spun around and delivered a Force blow to the two other men on her right. She saw Henrih push his guards off of him, knocking the one that was holding Danillé.

"Henrih! Get out of here!" Henrih followed his sister's instruction, grabbing Danillé/Shada's hand and running down the walk path.

Met

15. Stranded in space

Feb 13, 2000
    //Master! A little help would be nice.// lol

And the plot thickens....

16. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
  17. Stranded in space

Feb 13, 2000
  18. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
    i'll just bump this up..

19. princess-sari

princess-sari Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 20, 2000
    That was great, Miana! :D
    You did an awesome job with the action, IMO.
    Now, Qui-Gon, get moving and save your Padawan and her brother and friend!!

20. AngelQueen

Mar 1, 2001
    ::snorts at that last line:: //Master, a little help would be nice.// Cute! Keep up the great work!

AngelQueen

21. Stranded in space

Feb 13, 2000
  22. Stranded in space

Feb 13, 2000
    Today was "odd," we got to bake in the sun, while dogs went around our school loking for a "bomb". No bomb :), which is good. Got to miss a quiz :), that i was going to fail :D!
    there was even a News helicopter hovering above our school for a while.

23. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
    we had a bomb threat too...

okay, post tonight.

(Post count: 1994)

24. Analath

Analath Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 18, 2001
    Up ^_^

25. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
    yeah!!!!! I'm over 2000 posts!!! (Hallelujah music comes on)

okay, i'm in a good mood...

(scary thought... my sister's at Prom right now.. next year she'll be graduating... time flies...)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Qui-Gon was sitting in one of the large gardens behind the palace, meditating. He was focused in on the Force, being at peace...

//Master, a little help would be nice!//

Master Jinn's eyes snapped open. He furrowed his brow, closing his eyes and centering in on the Force. //Metina?//

//No master, it's the Tooth Fairy... Who do you think it is?!//

//Calm down. What's the matter?//

//The matter? The matter is that I'm being kidnapped.//

//Padawan, have I taught you nothing of self defense?//

//Master, I'm in one of those damn dresses!//

//Watch your language. Now, where are you?//

//I don't know! They shoved us into an enclosed speeder and drove off. I don't know where.//

//Do they show any intent to hurt you or your brother?//

//No...//

//Then you're on your own.//

//WHAT?!//

Qui-Gon pulled up his shields, smiling. Metina didn't need his help.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Henrih saw his sister frowning like a toad. she was slouched in the seat, glaring out the window.

"What is it now?"

"Master won't help us."

Henrih looked at her questionally. "What do you mean?"

"As in he told me he wasn't going to help."

"How did he tell you that?"

"It's a Jedi thing," Danillé/Shada explained. "They can communicate through the Force."

The speeder jolted to a stop. The door swung open and hands reached in to grab them.

"Do what they say," Metti whispered to them. "I've got a plan." //Sorta...//

~~~~~~~~~

The Thieves Forest looked like a Wookie village on Kashyyyk. Wooden huts built around the trees, nothing in nature cut down or damaged.

The group of men drug Metina and the two others to a small hut. It was empty minus a small table and chair, a silver door on the wall, most likely leading to a 'freshner. The guards pushed them to a sitting position in the corner. They then left, leaving one man to guard them. He sat down in the chair, holding his blast rifle ready.

Metina's hands were cuffed together behind her back. She called to the Force and they fell off easily, Metti guiding them to the ground with the Force so they wouldn't make a clamor when they fell.

She nudged Henrih with her ankle. He saw her hands free, nodding his head. She did the same to his restraints, setting them gently on the ground. He was seated shoulder to shoulder with Danillé/Shada. He carefully reached behind her back and presed the release on her restraints, setting them on the ground.

Now that that was done, Metina put the second part of her plan into action. "Yoohoo... Mister Guard. Hey you!"

The man sneered. "What you want?"

"I really have to go, Mister."

"Go where? You go nowhere!"

"No, Mister, I have to GO. As in use the 'freshner."

The man grumbled as he got out of the chair and walked over to her. He grabbed her arm and pulled her up. Metina grabbed his blaster, her thumb flipping it to stun and shooting him.

He fell into her arm, where she sat him in the spot she had been. She quickly sat in the chair he had been, projecting an image that he was her and she was him.

Two men rushed in, blasters ready. "What happened?"

"She tried to be a brave little thing. Had to knock her out."

The two men lowered their blasters and nodded, turning and leaving.

Metina smiled. //Too easy...//

She turned to Henrih and Danillé/Shada. "Stay put, I'll be right back."

She went into the freshner, opening all the cabinets. "please be here.. please be here.."

Finally she found what she was looking for. "Hallelujah," she grumbled. Imediately, she began peeling off her dress and underskirts.

Henrih saw her come out of the freshner, her dress and underskirts in her hands. She was in a tan tunic and black trousers that looked a little too big. But she still had the dress shoes on...

"That's my sister;

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.