main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Filling the Shoes of a Jedi and Princess

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Miana Kenobi, Oct 22, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. princess-sari

princess-sari Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 20, 2000
    That was great, Miana!
    I love Qui and Metti's conversation at the beginning and how he left her on her own to find a way out.
    And I loved you interpretation of the "captured by gypsies" sequence, too.
    Awesome!! :D

2. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    :) thanks

Okay, I made that post really really long cause it's gonna have to last you guys for a while. At the latest, Saturday.

3. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
    someone's having a bad day... :(

up

4. Stranded in space

Stranded in space Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 13, 2000
    Someone had a looooong day.

UP!!!!

5. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
    Henrih covered Metina up with a light blanket, the girl fast asleep by the fireside. Her head was cradled on her arm, serving as a pillow on the rough floor.

He crept over her quietly and sat next to Shada, the woman wrapped in a blanket and sipping hot tea. He sighed as he sat down, flicking a leave into the fire.

"Your sister doesn't seem to mind being outside in the woods, if I may say so," Shada said.

Henrih laughed quietly. "I suppose she's used to it. She tells me that she and her Master sometimes go into the woods on different planets for fun."

Shada nodded. "My father would sometimes take me into the woods, but not oftenly."

Henrih looked at her questionly. "You speak of your father oftenly. Were you close to him?"

Shada/Danillé nodded. "Yes, very. I was an only child, and my mother died when i was very young. It was always just the two of us. he was a Jedi, and sometimes had to go on missions, but he would sometimes turn them down, just to stay home with me."

Henrih sipped his mug of tea. "I envy your close relationship. Most of the time my father and I can barely stand to look at each other."

"And yet you are still the heir to the Fracneeian throne?"

Henrih snorted. "Ah, that. Yet another thing I don't want."

Shada cocked her head, a questioning look residing on her face. "You have no desire to be king?"

"I have about as much desire to be King as a gentleman wishes to wear a dress," Henrih retorted. "Too much responsability. Everyone looking up to you, waiting for you to mess up."

"That may be so, but it is your obligation. Look at your sister, for example. She not only has to fulfill her duties as a Jedi, but also as a princess of Fracneé. Whether or not she wants to, she does."

Henrih nodded his head, then laughed. "i can't believe you're the only person I've told that to."

"Your secret is safe with me, sire."

"Henrih, please."

The prince saw a flutter of confusion and shock in her eyes, but it was quickly gone. A question lingured in his mind.

"Shada, off the record, do you object to slavery?"

"Slavery? Yes."

"What about having servents?"

"If they are well paid, then no."

Henrih leaned closer to her, the wheels in his head speeding up. "Would you object if I said something about you?"

Danillé blinked. "No, of course not."

"You are the most extrordonary woman i've ever known, Shada. You fascinate me, hypnotize me even. You have an air about you that I've never seen in anyone."

Danillé found it hard to breath, her heart pouding as Henrih leaned closer to her, his mouth near her ear. "I have one further question," he whispered.

"Yes?"

Henrih leaned back, looking intently into her eyes. "Would you object to me kissing you?"

Danillé paused, her breath caught in her chest. Her heart began pouding even harder. Slowly, she shook her head.

Henrih smiled softly, caressing her cheek lightly. He leaned toward her, drawing her towards him. Pressing his lips on hers, he felt his heart jump a beat. She was the one, he knew it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Danillé wasn't sure if she was supposed to be flattered or what by the prince's action. But when he kissed her, her thoughts melted away, leaving her in a complete state of happiness, and she even found herself kissing him back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Through the fire's dancing flames, Metina could see Henrih and Danillé sharing a passionate kiss. Smiling, she closed her eye and fell back asleep.

6. princess-sari

Nov 20, 2000
    Well, it's looks like things are going to get very interesting soon. I wonder what will happen when Henrih finds out who "Shada" really is. (At least he has Metti there to drum some sense into him if he needs it. ;) )

7. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
  8. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
    :)

up with ya

9. Stranded in space

Feb 13, 2000
  10. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
    Metina was glad to get back to the palace. The thieves had gotten them a speeder, saying their goodbyes as the three drove home. They had dropped Danillé off, Metti mentally noting that the kiss count was two. Then she and Henrih had driven home.

Only a few guards were still awake, but other then that, the palace was quiet. Metina trudged up to her room, halfway expecting to fall asleep in the hall.

She entered her door code and walked in, coming upon a very cross looking Qui-Gon. "Where have you been?!"

Metti walked past him and flopped onto her bed. "Could I tell you in the morning?"

"It is morning, padawan."

"How about tonight then?"

"Metina, where were you?"

"Out in the woods with a bunch of thieves. Fighting off bad guys, saving the day... the usual."

"i don't find this amusing, padawan."

"It's not my fault. You're the one who said I didn't need help. No can I PLEASE go to sleep?"

Qui-Gon smiled. "as your first punishment, you are not to leave that bed until you are awake."

"Amen."

"But, when you are awake, I do believe the stable boys may need some help."

"Yes Master." Metina was practically asleep all ready.

"Good night, Metti," Qui-Gon said, heading towards the connectng door.

"Good morning Master," Metti called after him.

11. Stranded in space

Feb 13, 2000
    Qui-Gon smiled. "as your first punishment, you are not to leave that bed until you are awake."

I wish i could get a punishment like that.... :D To The Top!!

12. Stranded in space

Feb 13, 2000
    To The Top!!!!!

13. princess-sari

Nov 20, 2000
    Oh, that's fair--he makes her take care of things herself and then punishes her! Qui-Gon, Qui-Gon, Qui-Gon. :p

14. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
    :D

<-- (picture) me in the morning

up for tomorrow night

15. Stranded in space

Feb 13, 2000
    that's what i look like in the morning, too!!!!

16. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
    Danillé was awoken by a hard object hitting her ribs. She sat up, groggily whiping her eyes. Glancing at the chrono, she saw she had only been asleep for an hour.

A very cross looking Sonnet was holding the pole that she had been poked with. "Wake up, you lazy bantha! It's almost breakfast time! If you're in bed, then what am I to eat?"

"Make something yourself," Danillé groaned, falling back down into her pillow. Sonnet huffed, baffled. "Are you tell me no??"

"certainly looks that way," Danillé replied without thinking.

"That's it! Mother!" Sonnet stormed off down the hall, brushing past an amused looking Jaqulean. The plumper sister entered Danillé's room, sitting on the edge of her step-sister's bed. "Danillé, where were you last night? You haven't been home but an hour!"

Danillé sighed wistfully. "Oh Jaqulean... It was so wonderful, almsot magical. I can't believe it really happened."

Jaqulean sighed. "I know what you did in the courtyard the other day was good, Danillé, but it's gone too far. Are you even planning on telling him the truth?"

Danillé glanced saddly at the step-sister she confided in. "I know I have to, but.. after last night, I don't know if I can. I didn't want it to go thsi far, but now.. i'm glad it did."

"Sonnet and mother are going to find out, you know. So is the prince."

"I know. It's just... The way he looks at me just makes my heart melt like butter, Jaqulean." She paused. "And the way he kisses me... It makes me forget how far away in the social status I am from him." She rolled over onto her stomach, hugging her pillow. "Why does he have to be so wonderful?" she whispered.

Jaqulean sighed, getting up from the bed. "You have to tell him, Danillé. As for right now, I'll tell mother you're sick. She and Sonnet are having brunch with the queen, so the house will be empty for a little while."

"Thank you, Jaqulean," she whispered.

"You're welcome."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Metina found herself loathing light. All she wanted was to sleep. Her body wanted to strangle the sun the light the planet up and keep it dark so she could sleep.

She heard the door open and sensed it was Henrih. Her hand reached for her saber, preparing to cut down teh person who disturbed her sleep, but she controlled herself.

"Metti!"

"ug," she replied.

"Metti get up!"

"Why?"

"Because, I want to talk to you."

"Henrih, You may be able to live on one hour of sleep, but I can't."

"What are you talking about? I haven't slept!"

Metina groaned. My brother is a pshyco...

"Metti, come on. Please? It's about Shada."

Metina didn't move. "what about her?"

"At the ball tonight, I'm going to ask her to marry me."

The jedi padawan sat up like a rocket. "What?"

"I love her, Metti. I want to marry her."

"Henrih, you've known her what, a day?!"

"what, Metti, you'd rather I marry the Thyferian princess? Or even worse, Sonnet?"

Metina sighed. "The ball's tonight?"

He nodded.

"Great. Just great." Metina drug herself out of bed, heading towards the freshner. "Where are you going?" he asked.

"Shopping," she mumbled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Danillé started doing chores, trying to keep her mind occupied. If she stopped, she would think about him. She finished picking fresh fruits from the garden when she heard Jaqulean calling her quietly.

"Get up here, quickly!" she said from the manor's second floor window. Danille took the fruits inside and set them on the counter, then headed upstairs.

She found her step-mother Khrystle with Sonnet in her father's old study, which was filled with his Jedi artifacts. Sonnet and Khrystle were packing them into containers.

"what are you doing?" Danillé asked.

Sonnet noticed her step-sister and smirked. "Since the ball is tonight, and I no doubtably am to be crowned, we're getting rid of all of this junk so I can get a new dress."

Danillé was mortified. She grabbed one of the artifacts from Sonnet's hands: her father's lightsaber. "You can't g

17. Stranded in space

Feb 13, 2000
    Uh-oh, she's really getting her self into trouble!!!

Happy Mother's Day!

18. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
    i know, i know.. don't even ask why i haven't posted...

I'm so dead tired right now... I promise a post tomorrow night.

Yeah! My birthday's the 21!

19. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
    Metina picked at her food that was growing cold on her plate. She was too tired to eat anything. She just wanted to crawl back under her sheets and let sleep come over her.

Master Jinn wasn't helping either. He kept teasing Metti about how she could catch a swarm of gnats with her mouth if she yawned anymore.

As she chewed on her eggs, she could feel the force telling her something bad was happening. It came across as a lashing pain, small, but still stung. Then in her mind, pain roared to life and she winced and tried to block it out.

What was causing it? She opened herself to the Force and listened to it. All she heard was Danillé's voice. Help me...

It grew weak, pain filling her once more. Something was very wrong. She tossed her fork down and headed out the door, her parents and master giving her a strange look as she ran by.

Qui-Gon followed her out to the front courtyard. "Metti, what in the world are you doing?"

"Danillé's in trouble. I can feel it." She hoped into a speeder, turning the engine on. Qui-Gon grabbed her hand as she set herself behind the driver seat.

"Master Jinn, please. Either come with me or let me go."

Qui-Gon sighed. "All right Metti. I'll go." He went around and sat int eh passenger side, Metina hitting the accelorater and tearing down the path.

20. Stranded in space

Feb 13, 2000
    Great, Wonderful, my head's turning to mush i can't think of any more adj.

To The Top!!!!

21. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
    sorry it was such a cruddy shorty. :(

22. Stranded in space

Feb 13, 2000
    i liked it....

23. princess-sari

Nov 20, 2000
    Oh, I'm so sorry I've missed all these posts, Miana. I've had a hectic few weeks, not that it's any excuse. :)

Anyway, they were great. I'm glad Metti is on her way to help Danille and I'm glad Qui is going to. I keep imagining Qui-Gon staring down Baroness Rodmilla from Ever After and cracking up.

Looking forward to the next one. :)

24. Stranded in space

Feb 13, 2000
    Yippie!!!!! I'm not a stupid Freshman Anymore!!!! I'm a SOPHOMORE!!!!!!

25. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
    :( I still have 3 weeks of being a freshman.

okay, i've got a 3 day weekend, so i should have 2 posts up to compensate for that short post. but right now, I've got to ready to go back to school and usher for Oklahoma until about 10 tonight.

(I really love these itlics and bolds) :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.