main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Film Casting: Denmark!?

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by SaberSkill, Sep 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SaberSkill

SaberSkill Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 5, 2003
    I've had this crazy idea in my head, for a Fan Film the past months.. But can't seem to find any people to do it with, my friends aren't StarWars fans and don't know ANYTHING about the films... Im just wondering if theres anyone here from Denmark?

2. SaberSkill

Aug 5, 2003
    BTW.. I went to film-school for about 2 year.. so im not a total newbie at this!

3. SaberSkill

Aug 5, 2003
    Years ^ typo!

4. Funk-E

Funk-E Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 11, 2003
    Whew..Denmark? First, may I congratulate you on having a cool country, I've been there, it's nice. Secondly, there is an 'edit' button. Thirdly, I've got nothing really to add tothis post, other than, hiya.

5. SaberSkill

Aug 5, 2003
    Sorry.. kinda new at the forums... Think my country is cool? I hate it more then anything... it's way to boring..

6. RIPLEY426

RIPLEY426 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 28, 2003
    Well, if you don´t like it, drive down to germany. I live near Hannover! Have been in Denmark, well three times? Ina place called Börs Mose... Have been to the Lego Land... was cool! What kind of fanfilm do you think of?

7. SaberSkill

Aug 5, 2003
    Don't wanna talk about it too much here.. you never know what kind of people is sitting out there stealing your ideas... little bastards!:)
    Well.. it's a dark kind of film.. a serious one.. not some film that turns out with a lame ending just cause they can't find how to make endings!.. know what I mean?

8. Yellowbeard

Yellowbeard Jedi Youngling

Sep 19, 2003
  9. SaberSkill

Aug 5, 2003
    Arrrg.. thank' ya mate'!

10. Mah-Kahn

Mah-Kahn Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 10, 2003
    Where in Denmark are you? I'm living in Malmö (Sweden, for you non-europeans... You know europe... Where the history comes from...) and it's fairly easy to get to Copenhagen for some days of shooting or some such.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.