main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp Film Night at the Boston Pops

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Baron_Soontir_Fel, Mar 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    I know we talked about going to Film Night with John Williams at one of our meets, and here is a link to the page. I believe that the best night for all of us will be the last night, which is on a Saturday. The event begins at 8 pm, so it could make for a long night with the drive. Anyway, for anyone who is interested here's the info!

2. jediscar

jediscar Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 22, 2007
    My neighbors and I have tickets! Will likely take my poster along to see if I can get an autograph!

3. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    I maybe working the show for the 501st.? They asked the group to be part of the show. I'm basically on the list. Hope I get picked and it works out.

That would be SWEET!

SeeYa,
    TK

4. jediscar

jediscar Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 22, 2007
    Hmmm....would have been nice if I had a suit by the time of the performance...

5. Cephas

Cephas Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 23, 2003
    I'm hoping I can clear a few bills and/or get caught up with my finances a little so I can go to the show.
    I just did my taxes and I got a raise at work. So hopefully this means I can get caught up really soon!

6. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    What are the dates of this show again?

Maybe we should all just jump in a van and drive down for the heck of it. lol

Maybe try to get back stage... crash the room to meet John. lol

SeeYa,
    TK

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.