Film "Real World Tatooine" looking for help with production

Discussion in 'Orlando, FL' started by ChewieChew, Oct 21, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChewieChew Jedi Padawan

Hey! I am working with on a Star Wars parody titled, "Real World Tatooine," that will be shot in Orlando in late Nov./Dec.
    We are looking for people who have costumes & props that we can use in the film....
    Also needed are Extras for a scene that will take place in a bar downtown. Please reply and let me know if you could help us out. Thanks.
  2. Ia-Bou Jedi Knight

star 3
    yes, yes, yes .....I will help....do you plan to apply to put your film on fanforce.net?
  3. SeaTrooper Jedi Knight

star 3
    I'll help. I'll check you site for more info.
    Ia are you still working on your film? I am working up a Jedi ensamble.
  4. RedFiveProductions Jedi Padawan

Hey guys, This is Travis Bell, director of Real World Tatooine and I read you will be out in costume this sat. night and I'd love to meet up with you guys to talk about the film. I'm going to a casting session right now but I hope y'all will be downtown tonight!
  5. Ia-Bou Jedi Knight

star 3
    hey when does your film take place? I have a really awesome jedi costume....ill try to get a picture of it....my friend has a digital camera
  6. RedFiveProductions Jedi Padawan

We're hoping to shoot the second weekend in December. Casting is going really well except that our Princess Leia bowed out so now we have to scout actors for that role. Everything else is going pretty well though!
  7. Ia-Bou Jedi Knight

star 3
    hewy im doing filming in december as well....so you just need a leia and thats it?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.