main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Calgary Film Update

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Achilles_of_Edmonton, Feb 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Achilles_of_Edmonton

Achilles_of_Edmonton Jedi Youngling star 4

May 13, 2005
    Hey guys,

Someone popped into the Jedi Assembly boards and mentioned I should throw in an update on Star Wars: Episode III and a Parsec, Secrets of the Rebellion.

I try to keep everyone up to snuff on what's going on but I've been mostly relying on the Edmonton thread and our website for that. The thread is more of a discussion area and the website is where things end up when they become official.

We're head long into production right now. Mainly focused on costumes and sets. There was a question raised about the release. At first it looked like once we settled on a date we would inform everyone so they could make a trip up for the premiere but being that we're so close and there are so many Calgarians involved in the production, a Calgary theatrical release seems very possible. It's just a matter of working out the logistics with the theatre itself.

So far the Calgary folks already involved know what their part is and we're moving forward. I know when I was at the toy fair in the summer many people expressed interest in being extras. Now's the time to get that figured out. We have conceptual designs ready to be made into actual outfits and there are costumes from around the continent being sent here from people who just want film costuming credit and the chance to have their own work featured on screen. Since they won't be able to come personally I need bodies to fill those outfits.

The current shooting schedule for extras needed runs July 22 to July 30 so until that time is up my entire life will revolve around making that happen.

Want to know more? the website in the signature will always be the source. and away we go.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.