main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Richmond,VA Film Work Coming

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by TarnishedFILM, Mar 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TarnishedFILM

TarnishedFILM Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 23, 2007
    Ok, A LONG-O Time a go it was suggested to me to come up with some sorta film for us to do with TKs and costuming...

Not really at a point yet where i will know for sure but i'm working on a sketch comedy TV show and one of the writers is writing some parody like commercials that collide the SW universe and real world.. heres an example:

Advanced auto parts spot

Tie Pilot walks in and tells the clerk he's haven trouble with his fighter its making a strange noise... clerk asks to describe it... Tie Pilot yells EEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRR Clerk Says thats normal

ok i know that one is week but I'm not writing them... but what i am saying is we will possible have an excuse to get some costumed folks on film.... I'm coming here vs the 501st to avoid the hoops and politics... and as far as legal goes on parody A) Lucasfilms tends to love it as long as it dosen't imped on the story and B)our legal department would be taken care of that to make sure it was ok to use you guys in that manner as well

Costumed Folk.... Any interest in hearing more about this as we get farther along in development?

2. JoeRichmondVA

JoeRichmondVA Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 18, 2006
    As long as I don't actually have to say the ERRRRRRRRRR part I'd be very interested :)

3. TarnishedFILM

TarnishedFILM Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 23, 2007
    ahh come one that would be great! lol in all seriousness if anyone isnt crazy about there acting ability dont worry bowt it.. if ya want we can VO you with someone else :p

4. Thumpy

Thumpy Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    TarnishedFILM,

If you can't find the costumers you need in the Richmond area, I know there are some costumed folks in southeast VA (HRR & TA), who may be interested. Just let us know and I'll cross-post.

5. ItsThatGuy

ItsThatGuy Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 12, 2006
    I'm not confortable directly promoting a retail location. It's sound like fun, I would only do it if the name of the company/retail location was shown.

It's a sticky situation....

6. JoeRichmondVA

JoeRichmondVA Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 18, 2006
    Whats a sticky situation?

7. Shivann_D

Shivann_D Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 28, 2006
    Well if you can use any Rebel costumes, Fleet Trooper, and such, let me know....I would love to in front of a camera, as if you couldnt tell from my wonderful NBC spot for the christmas parade. o_O

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.