main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Filmcon 4

Discussion in 'Archive: Quad Cities (old board)' started by BobaBen, Oct 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BobaBen

BobaBen Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2002
    hello qcjo just thought i would tell you that Filmcon 4 will be here soon. it will be held Febuarry 22nd thru the 24th at the same hotel it was last year and it will be an awesometime
    here are the guests eric has lined up

Mark Nelson- art director and designer for Raven will be one of our guests. Some might have met him before. Mark is one of the talented guys behind the Star Wars titles at raven, he also works on many other games. He is one of the guys who designs the ships, and creatures...not to mention a lot of other things. Mark is also knwn for being the artist for the ALIENS comic book. He will be on hand to talk about his video game work and his other endevours. As most people who attended last year will tell you- he is a lot of fun and always entertains the group with his drawing skills, and stories

Lee Stringer- A computer artist and designer for films and television. You are probably asking...who? Well to make it short Lee worked on a show called ?BUFFY TVS?, his contribution...the destruction of the bad guys (he did the turns to dust effects). He just won an Emmy for his work on ?FIREFLY? and is currently working on and will bring behind the scenes footage from ?GALACTICA?. Lee is the head of special efects for the new Mini-Series.

there will be 4 guests by the end of the mouth

so be there and have a fun time
    ben

ps here is my thoughts on last year

last year was the first time i went to filmcon and it was great. i made new freinds and had a great time hearing david west reynolds speak you will not regret going to this con. IT is fun all weekend long
    Thanks
    Ben BobaBen Ellis with Help for Eric Jedihexer Larson

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.