Madison, WI FILMCON 7 November 17-19 2006

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by CaptMereel, Jul 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Forcebewitya Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks, it should be fun...but I dont know if I'll be able to get there by noon. If I'm not there at noon I'll probably be there around 1:15 for Mark Twitchell's pannel. I really am excited to hear there progress on the film.

Forcebewitya.
  2. Rick_Sith Force Ghost

star 3
    I should be there before noon Friday. I decided to take the whole day off from work.

Judging from the line-up of panels, it's going to be a busy weekend again.
  3. ROGUE_NINER Jedi Master

star 4
    yep should be fun, can't wait
  4. Rick_Sith Force Ghost

star 3
    MEETING: Sunday at 2:45 at the Qdoba Mexican Grill on Mineral Point Rd. (next to Hooters)

I hope to see everyone there.
  5. ROGUE_NINER Jedi Master

star 4
    Well another year another Filmcon. I had alot of fun this year was sad that C. Andrew Nelson couldn't make it but I believe Charlie Montoya more then made up for the loss. It was nearly surreal to see Darth Vader walking around, regardless of who was behind the mask.

The meeting after it was fun as well after a shaky start. Though Val disappeared with out warning, shame to miss you.
  6. resnictem Force Ghost

star 2
    I am sorry about missing out on the after party. I just felt so tired, that I wouldn't have been very good company anyway. Did Bevin and Natalie show up?
  7. Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR

star 6
    Yep, Bevan and I were there :) Missed you though :(
  8. Forcebewitya Jedi Master

star 4
    Yes, I had a great time as well. Charlie Montoya was a fabulous guest definitly my favorite one so far, I'd love to get a job doing that. As far as the meeting goes I'm glad most everyone could make it we did miss you Val, but I do understand I was so wiped out after that weekend. Thats just too much to do in one weekend. But it was well worth it I'll see you all soon.

Forcebewitya.
  9. ROGUE_NINER Jedi Master

star 4
    yeah I understand too, I pretty much crashed when I got home. We'll see you next time though
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.