main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FILMCON III

Discussion in 'Archive: Milwaukee, WI' started by jedihexer, Jun 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedihexer

jedihexer Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 17, 2002
    This is just a quick side-bar. Many have written to me and asked what's going on. Right now I am in the layout stage. Get all the programs together and such and will soon start asigning times to them.

As for a web site. As soon as I finish deciding what it will look like and when Tom can finish it...you will have one. Hopefully before the end of the month!

I just to thank everyone who has written and inquired about the con. The fun part about it is, it's all for fans, no silly lines-no silly restrictions on photo taking! It's truly a fan weekend. And this year it's mostly Sta Wars. Can it get any better?

If you have ideas for panels or want to volenteer to be on one...PLEASE let me know.

Thanks-

Eric

2. Kylash_327

Kylash_327 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 2, 2002
    The Legion's there man! Also, I'd like to send you a cd with a few of my trailers and films on it for you to see before the con. PM me with your address, thanks.

3. Amber_eyes

Amber_eyes Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 22, 2001
    Oh Eric, could you please bring a flyer or
    two if you're coming to the movie in Schaumburg this weekend? I can't find the one you gave me at C2.
    Thanks.

Mary from Chicago

4. jedihexer

Apr 17, 2002
    Yes, I will bring more flyers!

5. TheWampas1138

TheWampas1138 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 2, 2002
    I'll try to think of panel ideas if I can. Are they limited to certain topics? IE, film making? If so, I don't know much about that. But if it can be anything from Star Wars fandom, I could maybe think of things. As for a panel, much to shy to be on one of those probably. And I'm not an expert on anything, except maybe mushing.

Dwayne

6. jedihexer

Apr 17, 2002
    The first round of e-mails started going out today. As time comes closer , more update emails will be coming. Like I said, the price for club members is only $25.

Hope to see alot of you there!

Eric

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.