main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Des Moi, IA Filmcon- Midwest convention

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by jedihexer, Sep 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedihexer

jedihexer Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 17, 2002
    Hello Forum Fans,

My name is Eric Larson. Like most of you I am a Star Wars fan. For the past 6 years I have run a media convention in Madison, Wisconsin. The convention is called FilmCon.
    Many people from TF.N have attended for years. Chicago, Minneapolis, Milwaukee, Quad Cities.

Fans from all over the mid-west have been coming since the beginning and have enjoyed themselves with fellow fans. I wanted to let everyone know that this is our seventh convention, and want to invite new fans. Even though we are Midwest based, few people tend to know about the convention.

Many 501st and Rebel Legion members have already signed up for this years event. The dates are November 17th-19th, 2006. the web site is at:

www.filmcon.com

It will tell you more about the convention, and what to expect. I hope you take a minute to visit. If you have questions, please email me. I would be happy to answer any questions you might have.

In the past many fans of the forums have used the convention as a meeting base, throwing parties and generally having fun hanging put with fans of the star wars universe.

Thanks and hope to see new faces this fall!

Eric Larson

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.