main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Films that will soon appear

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother 3: The Mods Strike Back' started by Darth-Seldon, Sep 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth-Seldon

Darth-Seldon Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 17, 2003
    What movies excite you?
    There are plenty of ones that will come out in the next few years. What are you most excited for?
    Now I think REVENGE OF THE SITH will be the typical answer. Try to expand beyond that answer.

Fahrenheit 451 should be good.
    I'm most excited for Spielberg's THE WAR OF THE WORLDS. I'm currently reading that book, and I can see in my head some of the shots I think Steven would make.

More than EIII, I'm excited for what GL will do next. The creator of THX 1138 has to have something else to give us. I cannot even imagine what sort of new projects this guy may start working on in the postROTS world.

I have mixed feelings about Indiana Jones 4.

I'm worried about the possiblities of making Asimov's Foundation trilogy of novels into two films. Jeff Vintar (I,Robot screenwriter) is a complete moron and can't handle Foundation. I don't think those should be made into movies.

anyway.

-Seldon

2. StarWars_Revelation

StarWars_Revelation Jedi Master star 5

Aug 5, 2001
    Since I just wrote about it in your novel thread, the first thing that comes to mind is the Rainbow Six movie coming out. Supposedly. Well, it better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.