main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

*FINAL ASSAULT ON BOSTON>>>>>>

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by kitarusapien, Apr 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kitarusapien

kitarusapien Former RMFF CR star 6 VIP

Nov 19, 2001
    When all damage report are in...send them to my ready-room.....I'm gonna take a shower and a healthy crap.!

2. kitarusapien

kitarusapien Former RMFF CR star 6 VIP

Nov 19, 2001
    Commander's Log.....final report.

The Boston fleet has been destroyed, our ships sustained severe damage, but all survived. The Boston last line of defense is gone.....they are ours for the taking!

3. Miccu_Resea

Miccu_Resea Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2002
    another fleet drops out of hyperspace to a startled, battleridden fleet.

Great job admiral, for destroying the Boston Fleet. Fleet command greatly appreciates your help.

But Boston is not defeated yet.

Their base is heavly guarded, and by the size of the defense fleet you know that this war is far from over.

you are to make emergincy repairs on all of your ship so they are space worthy when the ground assult comminces on Boston.

Captain, prepare for a ground assult. Prep all AT-ATs, AT-Sts, AT-PTs, and all support and landing craft for the assult. We have intelligence operatives in their base and we will inform you of the best oppertunity to strike.

Your efforts will not be forgotten and we are greatly indebted to you. Take this final assult and everyone and their children will remember your name.

Good luck, and may the force be with you. :D

4. chunk_the_jawa

chunk_the_jawa Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 8, 2002
    found this one too while I was diging around , no wonder we were not welcome in their FF .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.