main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Idaho final BBQ update.

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by codywankenizzle, Jun 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. codywankenizzle

codywankenizzle Jedi Youngling

Jun 22, 2004
    hi, all ! hope everybody is doing well. i am excited to see who all is going to drop by for the the park meeting this sat. i hope most all of you are coming, it is going to be a whole lot of fun, food and good times with fellow fans! its only fitting that we sould have a blow out meeting in the wake of rots! i really hope a lot of you can attend. be there any who are teetering on the edge of deciding, please come by! did i mention the lots of free food and partying w/ the coolest star wars geeks in town?!

yeah! here is the most recent low down.(please note the thread regarding what everyone will bring and if you are not official with the club or are too new to have been given an item; feel totally free to bring extra munchies or desert stuff, or nothing at all as there will be plenty for all.)

first the meeting is still planed for 6:00, but the location has changed. we will still be hanging at the park but due to parking issues i must cut the meeting place being my house totally out of the equation. it will work much better if we all meet at the park itself. this way everybodys cars will be near and we wont have to walk back to my house when were all done.

secondly, to find the park is simple.(its called tully springs park) if you are coming from down town boise, somewhere west of meridian, or anywhere in relation to the free way for that matter just get to the meridian exit and head north into meridian town. when you meet cherry lane with albertsons directly in front of you (where mer. road official ends) turn left onto cherry lane(fairview) and continue west untill you get to lender road, at which time make a right turn onto linder. just follow linder down a little ways and once you pass through a light called cheateu the park will then be on your right hand side. cant miss it. if you are coming from within town and those directions dont jive or do end up having trouble just call me, ill be hanging out a little ahead of time on sat.(577-7034)

lastly, there is a bbq cooker in the park and i have contacted parks and rec. to insure our holding of the selter with bbqer therein. oh boy its gonna be some fun!

if any are so inclined please bring games or fun things to do as we will be in a park and will want to run around. im going to grap somne frisbees but if you have some bring them too. there is a basekt ball court so if you have a basket ball pleas bring, i was hoping if we got two we could have a jolly good round of bump!
    hope to see you all there. hope to see you russell, wendy, james, bill and all the rest of you! the edwards premeire and majestic were awsome! this is an awsome chance to hang again since the movie, i want to catch up with all those who we only got to bump into!

peace is the journey! see you at tully springs park!

2. QUIGONJINN02

QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2003
    Awesome Codywan! So technically it could still be considered at "his house" since the park is basically across the street! But henceforth, we shall plan on meeting at the park itself.
    Having just spoken to Cody on the phone, he is unsure if the BBQer is actually part of the park or not. It may have been someone's personal cooker as Cody drove into the park tonight and it wasn't there. It may also be that the park services only lends it out when people reserve the overhead shelter, which we're hopefully going to get when calling tomorrow. So we may have to bring our own BBQer, and we may not be physically under the shelter, but if the wheather permits, we may not need it anyway!

See everyone there!!!!!

3. cyndilt76

cyndilt76 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 27, 2005
    wish i could go. have loads of fun for me. and ron- take pics, so i can pretend i was there :)
    glad to be your official member way down here in New Mexico!

i miss you all desperately.
    love you and have fun!

4. cmdrwillard

cmdrwillard Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 6, 2003
    Isn't Ron bringing a BBQ cooker?

5. Psxjedi76

Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep star 4 VIP

Apr 2, 2002
    yes i am going to bring a cooker so lets plan on being under the shelter lol

should have a plug there we can bring a radio/cd player for music and such.

still need bbq quets

it is only thursday and i need the weekend here now.

Just another note i can get discounts on roaring springs day passes reg price 21.95 adults all day pass i can get them for 16.95 and evening pass i can get them for 13.95 reg price 16.95

so if anyone wants to plan a day time fun time there i can get them cheaper from work.

6. QUIGONJINN02

QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2003
    We should definately plan a daytime activity for this month at roaring springs...

7. cmdrwillard

cmdrwillard Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 6, 2003
    Would be a good idea I think.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.