main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Final duel of the saga, who will be involved?

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by BobaBacca, Nov 13, 2015.

?

Final duel of the saga, who will be involved?

1. Luke

25 vote(s)
    32.5%
  2. Leia

6 vote(s)
    7.8%
  3. Rey

68 vote(s)
    88.3%
  4. Finn

34 vote(s)
    44.2%
  5. Kylo

55 vote(s)
    71.4%
  6. Snoke

40 vote(s)
    51.9%
  7. Vader

6 vote(s)
    7.8%
  8. other

7 vote(s)
    9.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Corvus

Darth_Corvus Jedi Master star 4

Jun 17, 2010
    I really missed this video.

It will be a duel with Rey, Finn, Luke, Snoke, Kylo and 3 others fighting a huge squid monster with a lightsaber in each hand. But when everyone gets ready to attack the new smuggler character replacing the late Han Solo comes and kills everyone with one blaster shot each. Actually it might be Cad Bane who does it. He then switches on his comlink and says:
    "Admiral Thrawn? it is done. I have the bodies ready for cloning."

Primetime_Jedi, TX-20 and Canyon D like this.
  2. CnlSandersdeKFC

CnlSandersdeKFC Jedi Knight star 2

Aug 22, 2015
    Rey and Finn vs Kylo and Snoke

3. Canyon D

Canyon D Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 17, 2015
    Kylo vs Luke and Rey vs Snoke. Luke tries to turn Kylo but Kylo says "from my point of view the Jedi are evil" Rey hangs from cliff and Snoke tells her not to try it and she does and he cuts her in half. Luke let's out an ESB "noooooooo" Kylo screams out "Padme....I mean Rey!" He attacks Snoke and knocks his saber away. Kylo says he will kill Snoke, Snoke says "no no YOU will die" and force chokes Kylo. Luke runs to the rescue but slips on Snokes lightsaber and crashes into Kylo and Snoke and they all tumble off the cliff and then Ben Quadrinero comes sailing up the side of the cliff with Luke and Kylo in tow and it looks like he saved them but his pod racer explodes at the last second and they disappear down the cliff with Kylos last words being "NOW THIS IS PODRACING!"

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

4. Canyon D

Canyon D Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 17, 2015
    They do that in the clone wars

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

5. Vehgah

Vehgah Jedi Knight star 4

May 8, 2014
    Snoke's dying in VIII, Kylo's coming into his own; Rey and Finn are going to fight each other until they decide to come against Kylo.

6. JediRocks74

JediRocks74 Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 7, 2015
    Final duel - Kylo vs Snoke. (Mr. Kylo will defeat Mr. Snoke)

7. Howard Hand

Howard Hand Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2015
    Vader & Luke. It's like poetry...

8. Myself656

Myself656 Jedi Master star 3

Feb 5, 2008
    For THIS trilogy; Rey Solo vs. her brother Kylo Ren will be the main event with the other new leads having their own challenges to overcome. Luke will have died at either the climax of Ep 8 or early-middle of Ep 9 because the final battle has to be Rey's alone. Likewise, if they're going for mirroring the journeys of Rey and Kylo then Snoke will bite it probably in the climax of Episode 8... probably cut down by Kylo himself to take his place as The Big Bad of the trilogy.

That said, I voted "Other" because to accurately answer what was actually asked... none of the above, probably two characters who aren't even a gleam in their writer's eye yet. Because, as worded, you're asking for the final battle of the entire Star Wars saga and if you think the saga is going to end with episode 9 then I've got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you. There probably won't even BE a final definitive end to the saga until Disney is no longer able to make films.

MillenniumFalcon2015 likes this.
  9. HankSolo

HankSolo Jedi Master star 3

Dec 3, 2012
    How about 3 people (i.e. what happened in POTC's Dead Man's Chest)?

10. Jensaarai-defender

Jensaarai-defender Jedi Master star 1

Sep 1, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.