main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

~ Final Fanfiction ~ Urgent Message: All Players Respond!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Klaus, Jun 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Klaus

Klaus Jedi Youngling

Jun 13, 2008
    You are added zonzo. Jump in over at the game thread. We're still all meeting up.:)

It is not a problem if you have never played before. The comparison to a round-robin is pretty good, you write a bit and see what the others do and react to that. Even solving the challenges works like that.:)

As moose said: sign-ups end on the 11th.

2. Viola_Telcontar

Viola_Telcontar Jedi Master star 1

Nov 14, 2004
    Thanks! Good to know that I still have some time.

I'm currently running through the possibilities.
    Of course, since I haven't been able to post a single story in the last 1 1/2 years, the OC I would use (I'd rather not play a CC) only exists in my head, though I think I could give most of the essential information (looks, basic skills etc.) in the introductory posts without getting too verbose.

Hm... I'll just sit down now and test how I my writing feels at the moment.
    I think I will be able to come back with a definite answer in a few hours.

EDIT: Well, my personal "try-out" felt rather good, so for better or worse, I'd like to join in... [face_worried]. Let's see how long before Darth Writer's Block kills me off.

The character I'd like to play is an OC called Nemo Williams (picture). I'll try to give the basic info about her in my first few posts so that people know what they are dealing with, if that's okay with everyone. Don't worry, though, I promise I won't come near the max. word count. ;)

3. Klaus

Klaus Jedi Youngling

Jun 13, 2008
    It's not too late to sign up. :)

4. Klaus

Klaus Jedi Youngling

Jun 13, 2008
    Well, here we go.
    Due to a huge misunderstanding on my side, the main-gaime will not be able to stay here. Yes, it was meant like that form the beginning, I just didn't get it. So here's the news: We're moving into RPF ( the Role Playing Forum) on Friday.

Everything will stay the same, just the place is another.
    I think the information center will stay here, but I am making no promises no more.[face_worried]

Once we moved, the main game will start.

Pms of outrage and annoyance go to MsLanna

5. DarthXan318

DarthXan318 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 12, 2002
    Come on over, we don't bite... hard... :D

[:D]

6. MsLanna

MsLanna Jedi Master star 6

Jul 8, 2005
    Anybody not signed up for the game is not allowed to bite in-thread anyway.[face_shame_on_you]
    I'll have an eye on that.[face_mischief]

7. Klaus

Klaus Jedi Youngling

Jun 13, 2008
  8. Alexis_Wingstar

Alexis_Wingstar Jedi Master star 4

Sep 16, 2006
    ACK! Looks like we lost some one person in the move, and now there's been two full days with no response!

9. MsLanna

MsLanna Jedi Master star 6

Jul 8, 2005
    Well, moose is just having moving-troubles in rl, but should be back soon.
    Those that didn't even post in the pre game - I pmed them, twice.:(

10. Alexis_Wingstar

Sep 16, 2006
    hope it doesn't die out

11. moosemousse

moosemousse CR Emeritus: FF-UK South star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    It won't. :)

Darth IRL is still plaguing me though. :(

12. Klaus

Klaus Jedi Youngling

Jun 13, 2008
    OFFICIAL NOTICE!!!

There are a few people who haven't made any posts yet. If there is anyone who still hasn't joined in by the time MsLanna returns their mutilated corpses will be found lying around on the station. So, if you don't want to end up dead and out of the RPG, make a post now and continue to join in!

For those that don't know where to find the RPG thread, it has been move to the RPG forum.

This is a link to it.

:)

13. moosemousse

Oct 3, 2004
    Ooh er, I think I might have to make good on that thread, it seems MsLanna is back. [face_worried]

14. Klaus

Klaus Jedi Youngling

Jun 13, 2008
    OFFICIAL NOTICE!!

Having gone through The Game Thread, I can see that SilSolo and zonzo have never made an in character post at all. There also seems to be a complete lack of activity. No one has said anything at all as to why they aren't participating, or made any comments at all.

Could everyone either post here as to why they're not joining in or just post in the game thread and take part?

If there are any problems, either PM me (Klaus), moosemousse, or MsLanna. We will be more than happy to discuss your issues and we hope that they can be resolved.

15. Alexis_Wingstar

Sep 16, 2006
    I'm sorry for not participating or even asking a question that was in my mind all this time. I know you have the in RP challenges... the last (current?) one was that the responses have to be drabbles. I already responded with it being exactly 100 words... in fact, I believe i did so twice... do I have to stick to the 100 words still? I really don't feel like doing that a third time. :( I prefer just roleplaying and not worrying about a challenge all the time.

16. moosemousse

Oct 3, 2004
    The challenges are designed to keep things interesting for the players so it's just not all the same thing. Sorry you don't like the current one. If we do keep the challenges, what kind of thing would you like?

17. Alexis_Wingstar

Sep 16, 2006
    It's not that I don't like the challenge per se, just that it goes on too long! It'd be good to intersperse the challenges with just straight roleplay... just a suggestion. I don't have any ideas what would be good to use, but I think having the challenges is good fun, but shouldn't be a constant thing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.