main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Final Fantasy - Eternal Elements

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by 694377, Nov 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 694377

694377 Jedi Master star 5

Jun 24, 2006
    Final Fantasy - Eternal Elements

I've decided to make an "Old-School" type of Final Fantasy RP. You know, with Crystals, Job Class, etc:

I. The Prophecy
    II. War of the Crystals
    III. Main Story
    IV. Job Class
    V. Job System
    VI. Weapons & Equipment
    VII. White, Black, and Summon Magic
    VIII. Rules
    IX. World Map
    X. Character Sheet

I. The Prophecy
    During the most darkest times when the light may seem grim,
    four warriors shall arise from the fading light, and aid it
    until the end. Nothing shall fortell when this may happen,
    but when the four crystals are in danger, may the god's aid
    them upon their fated journey to bring light to the world...

II. War of the Crystals
    Over a 1000 years ago, a great war of the four sacred Crystals raged on with no hope of ending. These Crystals held the elements of Fire, Water, Wind, and Earth. When they were used for war, total destruction awaited both sides. These two opposing Empires faught for a long time, until both their fates were sealed by the God Chaos and Goddess Cosmos. Chaos was the one who had planned all the destruction, and wanted it to tear the world apart. However, Cosmos did not approve and sealed away the evil which was threatening the future. Unfortunately before the Goddess could stop the wars which made its way across the seas, the four sacred Crystals acted by themselves, summoned 3 beasts and erased both armies within a second. The 3 beasts' names were Odin, Leviathan, and Bahamut. They had been sealed away by Cosmos a long time ago, but now they were sealed once more. Four Warriors, who were all best friends, were shielded from these beasts by Cosmos, and were erased from reality itself. These events were never spoken upon ever again.

III. Main Story
    It all begun when the wind stopped. When investigated upon, the Wind Crystal was taken by an unknown dark man, and was never seen again. At the same time, 4 Warriors appeared when the light shon over wastelands of which the War of the Elements was first faught upon. Surely it was no coincidence that these Four Warrior apeared when the crystal was stolen. As the winds died out, Fiends appeared from the skies, raining down, reaking destruction. However, the main force in the land kept these creatures at bay, and would keep on fighting them if they appeared once more. Airships could not be used until and if the crystal was retrieved from the cloaked man. This man was once a knight which protected the king, but was driven into worshipping the evil God Chaos, and tried many ways of bringing him back. Non of these plans worked. His name was Vandyl. The four Light Warriors made their way to the castle of which the Queen was worrying about the current situation. The King was taken. Along the way, the four Warriors of the Light faced Dragons, and other monsters which existed before the Fiends of Chaos appeared. Now sent on a mission to stop Vandyl from sacrificing the King to Chaos, the Four Warriors of the Light march towards the Temple of Chaos, being watched by the Goddess, Cosmos...

[b]IV. [i]Job Class[/i][/b]
    [b]J[/b][i]ob Classes can be upgraded in the future of this RP when the Warriors find one Crystal at a time.[/i]

[u][b][link=http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/7/7c/Dissidia_Fighter.JPG]Warrior/Knight[/link][/b][/u]
    [b]Warriors[/b] are the traditional job in Final Fantasy. They may equip Swords, shields, but are not able to cast any magic. Due to their armor, Warriors can nutralize physical attacks. They can also weild two swords at a time, however have less defence without a sheild.

[u][b][link=http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/8/8f/Ffximithrathf.jpg]Thief[/link][/b][/u]
    [b]Thieves[/b] are both swift and nimble when it comes to fighting. They cann

2. 694377

Jun 24, 2006
    I had little time before, so here's a small update on the map:

IX. World Map (Updated)

Castle Bergan - The King and Queen's castle.
    Castle Ghis - A Castle left in ruin. Over 1000 years old.
    Chaos Temple - The Temple where Chaos is destined to awake once more.
    Kolt - A small town. Supplies in weapons and armor.
    Drace - A small town. Home to magic-users.
    Argelle - A holy city where shrines are built to worship the gods.
    Argen - A city where airships are built.
    Renola - A city which is rich for its goods.
    Juyon - A city left in ruin. Over 1000 years old.
    Falm - A village. Home to many blacksmiths.
    Mt. Celt - A deadly Mountain home to Dragons.
    Sunken Cave - An unknown cave.

North
    - Castle Bergan (Home to the Ice Crystal)
    - Chaos Temple
    - Kolt

South
    - Castle Ghis (Odin's resting place)
    - Juyon (Home to the Earth Crystal)
    - Argelle

East
    - Drace (Home to the Fire Crystal)
    - Falm

West
    - Argen (Home to the Wind Crystal)
    - Renola
    - Mt. Celt (Bahamut's resting place)

Underwater
    - Sunken Cave (Leviathan's resing place)

[u][b]Characters[/b][/u]

[link=http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/b/b6/Dissidia_Logo.jpg]Cosmos (Along with Chaos on the right)[/link]

[link=http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/8/86/Chaos2.jpg]Chaos[/link]

[hr]

[b]Main Villain[/b] [i](Second to Chaos)[/i]

[b]Name:[/b] Vandyl
    [b]Age:[/b] 32
    [b]Gender:[/b] Male
    [b]Weapon:[/b] A large blade(Similar to the Buster Sword from FFVII)
    [b]Hair:[/b] Unknown
    [b]Eyes:[/b] Brown
    [b]Skin:[/b] Pale
    [b]Body:[/b] Muscular, 6'2".
    [b]Traits:[/b] Dark, cruel.
    [b]Likes:[/b] Inflicting pain, watching others suffer.
    [b]Dislikes:[/b] People meddling in his plans.
    [b]Physical Description:[/b] Black cape, with dark steel armor. Steel boots, steel gauntlets, steel poldrons, steel Helmet with two blue and silver horns from the side. Black leather all around his body. A scar running down his left eye, and small battle scars on his forehead.
    [b]Bio:[/b] Vandyl, a dark knight who turned evil. Once a faithful guardian of the King of Castle Bergen, Vandyl lived a great life. He never got a chance to do much for himself as his hands were always ocupied with the King. One time many months before the current events, Vandyl desearted the castle, and was presumed dead. Vandyl had infact wondered into the Temple of Chaos, and was drawn to the dark energies radiating from the Temple. There he stayed, carrying out Chaos' orders, and only he heard the voice. Leading up to the current events, Vandyl infiltrated the castle, and captured the King, and braught him to the Temple of Chaos, after slaughtering countless knights. The voice told him "Royal Blood shall awaken me from my slumber... Awaken me, and you shall be granted riches beyond your wildest dreams..." Vandyl's greed would soon lead him to a confrontation with the four Warrior of the Light, and a sealed fate...

3. chanbill5390

chanbill5390 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 12, 2007
    GM Approved

Warrior of Light sheet

Name: Maxor Kiros(Ma-zor Keer-os)
    Job Class: Dark Mage
    Weapon: Lightning Staff
    Hair: Bright Blue
    Eyes: Silver
    Skin: Light Tan
    Body: Medium height, thin layer of muscle.
    Traits: Tribal tattoos on his arms and torso.
    Likes: To exercise his skills, mingle with his fellows, and kick Chaos minion butt.
    Dislikes: Chaos minions
    Physical Description: About 5'6" he has a nice layer of muscle and has tribal tattoos on his arms and torso.
    Bio: Born just a bit north of Drace to a barely recognised Black Mage, and an equally recognised White Mage, they were both amazed when they discovered that he had such strength of magic flowing through him. Not to far into his early teens he began intense training in Dark Magic, quickly mastering several basic elemental spells which he would use to subdue many creatures. He eventually became one of the chosen few to become a Warrior of Light.

4. Yuul_Shamar

Yuul_Shamar Jedi Master star 4

Nov 3, 2004
    OOC: I tried to send a C_S but it said 694377 was not in the user list.

5. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    OOC: You need to use the link in his signature, just clicking his screen name won't work.

6. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    OOC: thx, sending cs

7. jedipassion

jedipassion Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 9, 2007
    GM Approved (yay!)

Deciple of Chaos

Name: Yang Hyru
    Weapon: 2 swords(one main one back up) and a sheild (the swords look like the one in the pic.)
    Hair: black
    Eyes: black
    Skin: grey
    Body: muscualrly slim
    Traits: silent and merceyless
    Dislikes: the good things in life, beautiful secnery and good things in gerneral (with exceptions of his master returning)
    Physical Description: http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e76/aloneater/awsemarmor.jpg
    Bio: He was a brutal little boy in his childhood and was alway mistreated and found corfort in his "darkness" he eventually got so fed up with being mistreatd that he killed the people that were mistreating him. Before anyone even acused him he left where he currently was living and lived in random places. He eventually heard a whisper in his ear that told him to go to a specific temple and he did so, and eventually he started serving chaos, doing what ever he bid and sometimes getting in afew rampaging slaughters on the side.

(if the link that i gave you doesnt work then use this one http://www.morrowind-mod.com/imagesmr/Mantodea/ArmorCompleteMantodea.jpg)

ooc: i havent rped in a FF rp in a while >.> well more like a long time but still. this is going to be fun :)

8. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    GM approved!!!! [face_flag] :cool: [face_flag]

Warrior of Light sheet

Name: Lucea
    Job Class: White Mage
    Weapon: Ice Staff
    Hair: Light Aqua
    Eyes: Deep Aqua
    Skin: fair caucasion
    Body: Medium height, light build.
    Traits: Optimist, Skilled in her craft.
    Likes: Aiding allies, practising her abilities, Socializing.
    Dislikes: Chaos
    Physical Description: 5'7" with a relatively thin build. tends to wear whites and blues and has lovely hued hair.
    Bio: Borne in the city of Argelle, Lucea was raised by a kind family after her parents died to sickness. As she grew older she learned her current skills from some of the priests, and did so at an astonishing rate. She has recently been chosen to become a warrior of light.

9. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    OOC: Welcome fellow warrior.

10. 694377

Jun 24, 2006
    KILIK - GM Approved

Name: Rowin (Row in)
    Job Class: Thief
    Weapon: Dragon Tooth
    Hair: Dark brown in a long braid
    Eyes: Hazel
    Skin: light tan
    Body: Slightly muscular
    Traits: Care free but not chipper Dragon has tattoo on his back
    Dislikes: Order and law, hates people that kill for no reason.
    Physical Description: (Underneath the Job Armor)
    He's almost 5'8, when not wearing armor he ware's a green bandanna, Black shirt with the sleeves cut off, Tan pants that stop at the ankle and black saddles.
    Bio: Born Kolt Rowin was bright kid, but studying to be very boring, one day his friends dared him, to seal from some rich noble. He did and almost didn't get away with it, after that. He started stealing money for thrill of it. Later on in his early teens, his parents became ill. To treat their sickness, he began gambling to raise the money. After saving them. A stranger came by and said. "You've been chosen." Rowin ha no idea what it meant. Since that day he being training with short knives, so could fight if needed.

[b]OOC:[/b] Well, even though we need more Deciples of Chaos to make several encounters with the Warriors of Light for, since i'm the GM, i'll help out a little with that.

Here's a few words from me:

Be descriptive during the battles. He shall not be using HP/MP bars.

Here's the opening(s):

[hr]

[b]IC: Dmentae, Rowin, Lucea, Maxor Kiros[/b]
    [i]Plains[/i]

The Queen of Castle Bergan is in a matter of crisis. The former guard of the king, Vandyl, has kidnapped the king himself for some unknown perpose. It was believe that he had taken him to an old temple up north known as "The Temple of Chaos". The four blessed warriors arrived as the first crystal was stolen, and the wind stopped. The four went directly to the castle, as it would seem they were weary of the events, or possibly something else. No words were spoken by the four crystal-shard holders, and were sent to the temple of chaos imediately. Whilst walking through a meadow about 1 mile away from the Temple, the four Warriors of the Light would question the current events, and what they last remembered during the great battle, over 1000 years ago. How did they survive? And what would become of them in the future?

[b]TAG: Master_Dmentae, KILIK, Chanbill5390, Yuul_Shamar[/b]

[hr]

[b]IC: Vandyl, Yang Hyru[/b]
    [i]Temple of Chaos - Altar[/i]

Vandyl turned towards Yang as he placed the king on the altar, and begun to sharpen his large blade.

[i][b]"I have work for you to do, Yang... My master wants you to infiltrate Castle Began along with another of my master's men. You will find him in a forest towards the King's Castle. Be alert. Gilgamesh is no one to be made a fool of..."[/b][/i]

He turned around, and looked at the unconcious King.

[i][b]"Now go..."[/b][/i]

[b]TAG: Jedipassion[/b]

[hr]

[b]OOC:[/b] There. I hope i've done a good opening post for ya'll![face_grin]

11. KILIK

KILIK Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 21, 2005
    GM Approved:D

Warrior of Light c sheet

Name:Rowin (Row in)
    Job Class: Thief
    Weapon: Dragon Tooth
    Hair: Dark brown in a long braid
    Eyes: Hazel
    Skin: light tan
    Body: Slightly muscular
    Traits: Care free but not chipper has Dragon tattoo on his back
    Dislikes: Order and law, hates people that kill for no reason.
    Physical Description: (Underneath the Job Armor)
    He's almost 5'8, when not wearing armor he ware's a green bandanna, Black shirt with the sleeves cut off, Tan pants that stop at the ankle and black saddles.
    Bio: Born in Kolt Rowin was a bright kid, but found studying magic and pretty much else to be very boring, one day his friends dared him, to seal from some rich noble. He did and almost didn't get away with it, after that. He started stealing money for thrill of it. Later on in his early teens, his parents became ill. To treat their sickness, he began gambling to raise the money. After saving them. A stranger came by and said. "You've been chosen." Rowin ha no idea what it meant. Since that day he being training with short knives, so could fight if needed.

12. KILIK

May 21, 2005
    IC: Rowin
    Plains

The Sky had very few clouds on this day, the sun was high in sky it's warm rays of light hit the warrior's skin as they made their way across the plans, a cool breeze, blow past the warriors cooling them off from the sun's warm heat. The pieces of green grass felt very cool against the top of Rowin's bear feet.

While Rowin the thief, was interested in what was going on, he was more interested in the money at the end of this long journey then anything else.

As for great, battle he mostly saw flashes in black and white, why he had lived he didn't know or care.

His guess was one word. "Fate."

He only hoped he would be well reworded for a such a task.

Tag. Those in the group.

OOC: sorry for the double post, I didn't notice that you posted my c sheet.

13. jedipassion

Sep 9, 2007

Yang looks at Vandyl,bows and walks off out of the Temple and towards the the forest before the castle. Not needing anything else but his armor sheild and swords he prepares himself for the possible up coming battle. its going...to be fun... the only thing he thinks before actually setting foot outside the temple.

14. Master_Dmentae

Master_Dmentae Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2006
    OOC: realised my CS wasnt up.

GM Approved

Warrior of Light sheet

Name: Dmentae Salamander Uay
    Job Class: Warrior
    Weapon: Dual Shortswords
    Hair: Silver, to claves, straight
    Eyes: Black
    Skin: Light Tan
    Body: Athletic, muscular. 2.3m, 85kg
    Traits: Never smiles, laughs and rarely cries.
    Dislikes: The Opposite
    Physical Description: http://summerprojects.darkjedibrotherhood.com/robe3.jpg (ignore the saber, his blades are all on his back)
    Bio: Dmentae had a life filled with Combat and Death. He grew up with swords, and became the best swordsman in the Village, some thought the Terra as he won countless competitions. He left his home at the Age of 17 and has been travelling ever scince, developing a morbid kind of personality.

15. Master_Dmentae

Jun 17, 2006
    IC: Dmentae - Meadow

Dmentae walked on, ignoring the conversations of the others as he did, and saw the Rocky Cover of the Temple ahead, he began to stride greatly, which he did in place of running, he strode fast and long until he saw the Temple. He sayt in cover and waited for the others, drawing his swords as he did. "This is where the death begins"

Tag: Any

16. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    IC: Luceia

"This is where the death begins"

"Not for us if I can help it." Luceia said, replying to the statement. I never thought I would be anything other then a skilled preistess, how wrong I was...

Tag: Warriors of light

17. Master_Dmentae

Jun 17, 2006
    IC: Dmentae - Pre-Battle

Dmentae shrugged, moving around the Temple on the rocks that covered it, he shunned to the back, finding a spot to seek cover in, and awaited a Beam of light into the air from another Light Warrior for the sign of battle.

Tag: all

18. KILIK

May 21, 2005
    IC: Rowin
    Close to the Chaos Temple

The rocks didn't impair anyones movement while one warrior waited for battle, anther waited to prevent injury, and the other he had no idea. but he waited for the money.

But this temple, it was something else, hopefully it would have something worth of value in it money wise.

Like the others in his group Rowin found a spot to take cover and wait.

He looked over at Dmentae. "So when we get the chance your going to hack them pieces before they now were even here." For second he thought he saw Dmentae at though of hacking them up, it wouldn't suprise him if Dmentae did enjoy it. Most people Rowin met enjoyed such combat a lot, he wander if Dmentae was any different.

tag.Dmentae, (others in the group in you want)

OOC: I'm assuming, that the group of warriors don't know much about one anther. Other then their class and their reason for being in the group.

19. jedipassion

Sep 9, 2007
    IC: Yang

Yang walks out of the temple and heads towards the direction of where gilgamesh was since apprently he needs him to get into the castle. Yang checks his sword and sheild before he walks any futher from the temple and cuts at the ground a little bit making sure his wepons are sharp enough. Then he continues to walk on towards the forest around bergan castle is.

Tag: idk all?

20. Master_Dmentae

Jun 17, 2006
    OOC: can people pleas epost what side their on aswell? just realse dit could get a bit confusing.

IC: Dmentae - Rock Cover - Warriors of Light

Dmentae ignored the comment by his other, replying with a simple "Dont talk, they may hear" whispered to his comrade, making sure his sheaths were tightly affixed to his back, he waited, head down, for the battle to begin.

Tag: All

21. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    IC: Lucea, Warrior of Light

"Dont talk, they may hear"

Lucea merely nodded before takeing cover behind a small bush amongst the rocks. Her cover was somewhere behind Dmentae, She thought it best if the trained warrior was in the front and from her position she could see him so she would know if he needed aid.

Tag

22. Master_Dmentae

Jun 17, 2006
    OOC: we need to wait until the GM or a Chaos chara starts the fight, bcos we will just be waiting for ages for them to wake up...-.-

IC: Dmentae - Hiding - Warrior of Light

Dmentae saw as another Warrior moved in behind a bush, he was able to see her, and that was likely mutual. He watied as the Chaos Temple 'inhabiatants' talked and jibed at the King and eachother. Dmentae had an idea, asking the Warrior in the bush to lay down something small and shiny, like a dagger or knife, so that he could see the reflection of what they were doing, and if they looked, he could move his head. This would prevent them from being seen.

Tag: All

23. 694377

Jun 24, 2006
    OOC: As a responce to KILIK, they are meant to know each other as they were good friends. Also, just to say, the Chaos Temple is only suposed to have a few men, like 6.

The sheet of Gilgamesh will be posted soon. Just imagine him as FFXII's version.

IC: Gilgamesh
    Forest - Outside Castle Bergan

Gilgamesh crouched on a branch up in the dense forest, awaiting the traveller, and representative of Vandyl himself: Yang. He looked around, and saw nothing. A stream flowed by, the water sparkled at the rays of the sun touched its surface. Suddenly, he saw someone within the distance who Vandyl had described to him before. Gilgamesh dived off of the tree, and onto the path beside the stream. As he arose, Gilgamesh pulled out one of his blades, and readied himself into the offensive position, just incase the person was not Yang.

TAG: Yang

[b]IC: Vandyl[/b]
    [i]Temple of Chaos - Throne Room - Altar[/i]

Vandyl finished sharpening his blade, and knelt down infront of the unconcous king, and infront of a large dark stone which was embedded within the wall. On the sides of the throne room, fires were lit for the tribute to re-awaken Chaos by one drop of holy blood. After Vandyl muttered some wicked words, he arose, and picked up his blade. Raising it above his head...

[b]TAG: The Four Warriors of the Light (As soon as you're done entering, and pacing the stairs towards the throne room).[/b]

24. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    OOC: kk
    IC: Lucea

Lucea nodded at the warrior in front of her and placed an open small mirror on the ground at the right angle before slipping deeper into the bush.

Tag

25. Master_Dmentae

Jun 17, 2006
    OOC: lol...

IC: Dmentae - Pre-Battle

Dmentae moved in, realising the inhabitants were not looking, he entered the Temple and began to ascend the staris, he ducked into ans alcove, waiting for his fellow 'friends'

Tag: Wariors

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.