main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Final Fantasy - Eternal Elements

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by 694377, Nov 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 694377

694377 Jedi Master star 5

Jun 24, 2006
    IC: Dmentae
    Drace - Street

Hoisting Lucea up onto the Chocobo as it dashed around, dodging the falling buildings, Dmentae turned back to Yang for a moment whilst skillfully handling the tame bird.

"Yang, if you had ever lived a day, a moment, a mere second in the light, you would discover that anything is possible, even within a second."

He sighed as he begun to speak once more.

"Hmph... I do not feel myself getting weaker at all. Infact, all of us would feel as strong as ever. The war a long time ago may have been the most difficult test at the moment. However, a greater battle must be faught, the battle against the darkness that threatens to engulf this world if not stopped by the chosen warriors of legend."

For a moment, Dmentae looked at his own hand as if he was questioning his own destiny before finishing his speach.

TAG: Chanbill5390, Yuul_Shamar, Jedipassion

[b]IC: [i][color=royalblue]Cosmos[/color][/i][/b]
    [i]The Heavens[/i]

Cosmos continued to watch over the bowl of holy water at the progress of the four secred warriors destined to bring a halt to the overpowering darkness. Three of her warriors were all attempting to halt one of the last connections to the darkness, a dark warrior known as Yang. She herself knew that Yang held some sort of bond with Chaos and the other fiends that Chaos had sent throughout the dark times. Cosmos moved the palm of her hand over the bowl to reveal another being. This person was hooded in a brown cloak, had a long white beard, and held a large staff within his hand. She smiled to herself as she closed her eyes in releaf.

[i][b]"He still lives... the 3rd of the four elements, the lost god of thunder..."[/b][/i]

[b]TAG: [i]Nobody[/i][/b]

2. jedipassion

jedipassion Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 9, 2007
    IC: Yang Remina

"HAHAHA to live in light, what hopeless words you utter i would rather fall in battle than to live in the light, darkness is everything and everything is darkness!"

Tag:WoL

3. chanbill5390

chanbill5390 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 12, 2007
    IC: Maxor Kiros

"God, will you shut up about the darkness, it really isn't that great, you can't see in it, there's no color, not to mention you stub your toe on everything. Actually what is it about the darkness that appeals to you, because I'm at a loss as to what anyone could possibly like about it." Maxor said rubbing his forehead. This warrior sure could talk, but it was starting to get old.

TAG: Yang

4. Yuul_Shamar

Yuul_Shamar Jedi Master star 4

Nov 3, 2004
    IC: Lucea

"HAHAHA to live in light, what hopeless words you utter i would rather fall in battle than to live in the light, darkness is everything and everything is darkness!"

"God, will you shut up about the darkness, it really isn't that great, you can't see in it, there's no color, not to mention you stub your toe on everything. Actually what is it about the darkness that appeals to you, because I'm at a loss as to what anyone could possibly like about it."

"Not to mention completely ugly." Lucea added as she listened and watched the ongoing event.

Tag

5. 694377

694377 Jedi Master star 5

Jun 24, 2006
    IC: Dmentae, Diablos & Cid
    Drace - Street

As the Chocobo ran along the blazing street in the night, Cid appeared out of his house to see the sight of one of his chocobos. With a cross face, Cid raised up his finger and shook it at the bird.

"Boco, you should know already not to run off like that!"

Many of the towns folk appeared around on the rooftops of each house, waving around their hand whilst holding a book in the other and muttering words to themselves. Within minutes the blaze had disappeared, and the town was back to normal except for the burned buildings. Since the towns folk were mages of such, they would hold the power of magic, thus allowing them to deal with problems head on. As Cid turned around and ran towards the back of his house, the Chocobo followed it's master. Once there, Cid stood in his garden next to his fountain. Dmentae jumped off from the Chocobo, and helped Yang off from it too, and placed him leaning up against the wall. As he turned back around, Boco disappeared back into the chocobo pen.

"Well then, who the heck has been causing this here riot, hmm? Don't you know when to sleep you crazy guy?!"

A few houses along, Diablos stood in the darkness watching this happen to Yang. He smirked before crossing his arms, and consealing himself within his wings. Within the darkness of the night, Diablos muttered a few words to himself whilst being undetected by the citizans of Drace.

"Interesting... A Time Mage, the one who holds time at the palm of his hand... A Blue Mage, the one who learns from their enemies... And A Dark Knight, a warrior blessed with the power of Darkness... Chaos would probably want these 3 for his plans. However it seems that a great amount of light is radiating from them, i can not afford to get too close to these three..."

TAG: Yuul_Shamar, Chanbill5390, Jedipassion

6. DarkSavior

DarkSavior Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 1, 2006
    OOC: I tried to sned my character sheet but I was unable to find your username. It says that you don't exist even when I click on your name from the side. Any other idea's?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.